We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is why I love LOTRO

Not for the quality PvP, not for the awe-inspiring gameplay, but for the community:

Enjoy.

Such sad tune ...nostalgia fIlled

I take it back, not all the transfers are trash.

Spilo this is really good stuff 10/10.

Somehow, despite everything, I am still surprised by the levels of bad some people can accomplish.

Lotro is truly special.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Well well well, considering I was there I will put my own comment on this video.

Firstly I saw malu get farmed over a dozen times whilst he kept trying to zerg buffed.

He originally zerged a captain in a 1v1 build which is trolol, captain then goes for a solo roam build and malu gets farmed and edits his video to make it look like he achieved something, it's absolutely hilarious that buffed was copy/pasting all what you were saying to him In private tells and via freep /ooc yet we don't see that in the video, I also very much doubt you killed him from full morale and was indeed probably afk for the most part of that last fight you had

Spilo you never surprise me with your constant trolling and always have someone to try and let's say pick on (bully) the fact wargs are now in a very good spot and you longer play your loremaster leads me to believe you are no different that any FOTM player which beating a captain in its self is no big achievement for wargs and reavers spiders captains are probably easiest class to kill along with hunters I take my hat off to buffed for making a build I've not seen and seems to work for him. You are nothing special never will be you just need to try belittle people for your own recognition as your skills truly do not speak loud enough that you have to do this.

You spent hours on a video which means nothing and video was not a full beginning to end fight so no real evidence probably one from a fight where he won and one from where he was afk Congrats to that. You still are not very good nothing achieved here. Meldops still #1 warg your probably around #1013 in rankings.
    Last edited by Aranel_NA; Feb 07 2016 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranel_NA View Post
    Well well well, considering I was there I will put my own comment on this video.

Firstly I saw malu get farmed over a dozen times whilst he kept trying to zerg buffed.

He originally zerged a captain in a 1v1 build which is trolol, captain then goes for a solo roam build and malu gets farmed and edits his video to make it look like he achieved something, it's absolutely hilarious that buffed was copy/pasting all what you were saying to him In private tells and via freep /ooc yet we don't see that in the video, I also very much doubt you killed him from full morale and was indeed probably afk for the most part of that last fight you had

Spilo you never surprise me with your constant trolling and always have someone to try and let's say pick on (bully) the fact wargs are now in a very good spot and you longer play your loremaster leads me to believe you are no different that any FOTM player which beating a captain in its self is no big achievement for wargs and reavers spiders captains are probably easiest class to kill along with hunters I take my hat off to buffed for making a build I've not seen and seems to work for him. You are nothing special never will be you just need to try belittle people for your own recognition as your skills truly do not speak loud enough that you have to do this.
    Man, I hate it when people edit their videos to make it seem like I'm using a completely brain dead 45k build at ggrim with Noble Mark and healing for 3x my morale pool

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    Man, I hate it when people edit their videos to make it seem like I'm using a completely brain dead 45k build at ggrim with Noble Mark and healing for 3x my morale pool

Maybe if a warg is zerging on a captain your not left with many other options. Buffed does not use noble mark in 1v1s at ggrim so don't see your point.

Malu kept jumping buffed for the best part of an hour, and kept running of and hips buffed killed him a dozen times if buffed didn't noble mark malu would just keep zerging. Instead he was being farmed. Buffed made 1.8k renoun off him he posted in /ooc

Buffed does not use noble mark in 1v1s at ggrim so don't see your point.in
    Except for in this video of him doing it, twice, and healing for 80k+. But that was his solo/roaming build, yes? A lot of roaming to be had at ggrim.

Maybe there's some truth to your post, but there's definitely conflicting truth clearly observable here. I've enjoyed a laugh either way.

Maybe if a warg is zerging on a captain your not left with many other options. Buffed does not use noble mark in 1v1s at ggrim so don't see your point.

Malu kept jumping buffed for the best part of an hour, and kept running of and hips buffed killed him a dozen times if buffed didn't noble mark malu would just keep zerging. Instead he was being farmed. Buffed made 1.8k renoun off him he posted in /ooc

I've got a story for you..... Without editing

Malu looses to buffed 1v1
    Malu looses to buffed 1v1
    Malu wants to 1v1 again
    Buffed doesn't want to
    Malu zerg buffed in 1v1 build
    Malu switches to freep /wd chat to bad mouth buffed and try make him look bad
    Buffed invites him back to ggrim
    Malu logs back on warg
    Buffed is now in a open filed build
    Malu rages and zergs buffed
    Buffed wins
    Malu rages more trys again
    Buffed wins
    Malu trys again
    Buffed wins
    Malu switches to r4 defiler to zerg buffed
    Buffed wins
    Malu switches to warg again
    Malu zergs buffed with all his might
    Buffed wins
    Buffed multi logs to creepside to lol at malu
    Buffed is copying and pasting malus chat responses to freep /ooc for a laugh
    Malu is mad and zergs buffed whilst typing
    Buffed switches back and kills malu
    Buffed wins
    Buffed copy more chat freep are all having a laugh at malus expense
    Buffed is talking in teamspeak to kinnies(loling @ Spilo)
    Buffed mutes ingame volume
    Malu says he's just jumping buffed to practice on his movement
    Malu jumps buffed
    Buffed wins
    Buffed types lolol in creep chat and let's Spilo know he is bad and to not bother with me.
    Malu zergs buffed whilst typing in creep chat
    Buffed alts back to find he's low morale
    Malu wins
    Malu comes freepside
    Buffed sees that thegreatblackwarg has logged in via Kin chat
    Buffed not wanting to play with people like Spilo because they are not very well liked among the lotro community and for personal reasons leaves kin
    Malu sends buffed tells trying to make buffed mad
    Buffed is loling thanking Malu for nearly 2k renoun
    Malu trys harder to make buffed mad
    Buffed gets tell (thegreatblackwarg has been expelled from your kin)
    Buffed joins kin
    Malu says bye
    Buffed says bye for now
    Malu spends time making a video to make him look good
    Malu does not think buffed will come to comment here
    Buffed is loling even more
    Buffed does not care if Malu won or lost buffed enjoys lotro whatever the weather.
    Buffed lost to r4 spider buffed gets mad
    Buffed thinks of the fun times with Malu the day before
    Buffed is happy
    Buffed now has to sleep
    Buffed says goodbye
    Malu reads this remembers how it happened and continues with his own imaginary turn of events.
    Buffed will look tomorrow and be happy whatever the response.
    Buffed thinks thorgrum is a happy chappy under moody skin.
    Buffed believes Malu may cry
    Buffed also believe Malu (thegreatblackwarg) need to send tell to sniffing for hints how to play warg effectively.
    In 77k renoun time buffed will be rank 15
    Buffed will not play captain no more
    Malu will be happy
    Buffed will make warden or champion
    Malu will be farmed
    Malu will be mad
    Malu may zerg
    Malu will make more videos.
    Buffed still is happy

True events maybe I missed a few zergs and buffed winning.

-Buffed.
    Last edited by Troxi; Feb 07 2016 at 08:59 PM.

After that wall of text. If anyone doesn't realize that buffed has been defeated then they are new to mmos.

You spent hours on a video which means nothing and video was not a full beginning to end fight so no real evidence probably one from a fight where he won and one from where he was afk Congrats to that. You still are not very good nothing achieved here. Meldops still #1 warg your probably around #1013 in rankings.
    Wow, gee, this couldn't be Buffed, could it? Best part was this right here:

I take my hat off to buffed for making a build I've not seen and seems to work for him
    For those interested, I fought Worldwide 3 times 1v1, in which he was using a pet, and all the inappropriate pet buffs, and fighting with 50k morale. I fought him a few times, got him close to dying, and then came back for another shot when he decided to name his pet "takeyourmacroselsewhere." He was then ganked, a fight that I did over 120k damage to him, and died.

He came back with his Noble Mark build killed me twice, we double KB-ed, at which point he logged his Creep Spy.

Overall I won a total of 3 out of 8 fights, the fight on the video being the last. I continued to jump because it offered me an opportunity to improve my gameplay, and seeing him lose his poop on OOC when I managed to kill him was worth every death.

I correct myself, best part of your quote was this:

You spent hours on a video which means nothing and video was not a full beginning to end fight so no real evidence probably one from a fight where he won and one from where he was afk
    Still lying even with video proof. Your tenacity in your lack of virtue is almost a virtue in of itself.

Glad everyone enjoyed the video!

What is going on here?? Is this a clever attempt to up your post count?

Whatever happened to substantial posts. To educational conversations , and real trolling that made me think instead of making my head ache.

If you guys keep this up listening to Cal is going to get more and more attractive. This cannot happen.

Remember stay away from putting anti freeze on your ice cream. It doesn't prevent Brain freeze guys... Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post

Whatever happened to substantial posts. To educational conversations , and real trolling that made me think instead of making my head ache.

If you guys keep this up listening to Cal is going to get more and more attractive. This cannot happen.

Remember stay away from putting anti freeze on your ice cream. It doesn't prevent Brain freeze guys... Seriously
    i do need to get my count up..and reach 1k

, how you been ? computer fixed yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    i do need to get my count up..and reach 1k

, how you been ? computer fixed yet ?
    Got a new computer this last week, so now I just need to install and put my educational desires in the back seat so everything can be back to normal!

How are you?

**cheers for 600 post***

Thanks for the rofltank

Spilo you never surprise me with your constant trolling and always have someone to try
    Out of your whole post I decided to keep this.

And then, the phrase "...mortal captain..." -which is a very belittle detail in the original video- came suddenly in my mind.

But, who might be the one that used to speak this phrase a lot?

If you know already, then there is no other proof to see that this video trolling is rather poor -and rather "outmoded", if I may use this particular definition.

On the other side, I must admit that the direction of the whole stuff (editing,cutting etc.) was very legit; which means that someone spent a lot of time for that.

Which leads me to your post, once again.

Allow me to underline the following though : you have got a point, but there is a lot of hate and sentimentality in your original post.

Other than that, I should agree with you... I guess!

Have a good one there

CJ means so much to everyone.

Once CJ`ed we all become true animals, our demons awake and we will destroy whatever is in our way.

Enjoyed a vid, it once again showed me how much both of the sides are ret... oh wait,I can't say it.

18. Feb 08 2016, 05:14 AM

Nice Vid 10/10.

No, this is a clever attempt to up Buffed's post count.

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    Thanks for the rofltank

I think I'm going to hire you from now on.

On the other side, I must admit that the direction of the whole stuff (editing,cutting etc.) was very legit; which means that someone spent a lot of time for that.
    It actually took me about half an hour.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post

It actually took me about half an hour.

Cheers!
    Buffed is sad that's 30 mins he could have farmed you for.

May you have a great day I have my son for the day so unfortunately will not be online much, I have adult things to do wish I had time to make little kiddie videos but all the best in your adventures today.

May thegreatblacktrashwarg find some content worthy of this many comments. You are almost my favourite troll warg close to crowarg he also makes silly vids and thinks he is a lotro God or something at least he's vids are funny yours is some what bland and lacking content he's is usually one consistent video which has not been edited so I believe him you on the other hand are just pure trash but hey I just gave you something to reply to how many posts is that now?

Can you still not see your troll has failed does this make you sad thegreatblacktrashwarg?

-Buffed
    Last edited by Troxi; Feb 08 2016 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troxi View Post
    lolwhat
    hahaha ok inbred amerifag

Quote Originally Posted by Ripado View Post
    hahaha ok inbred amerifag
    That word can get your account banned it happens a lot so I suggest you remove it or ask others if you don't believe me

Also I think you mean English I am far from American this is well known do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by Troxi View Post
    That word can get your account banned it happens a lot so I suggest you remove it or ask others if you don't believe me

Also I think you mean English I am far from American this is well known do some research.
    I thought you were selling that captain, dean?

Quote Originally Posted by kurtty5878 View Post
    Insanity- doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtty5878 View Post

No I decided to keep it #youmadbro and who the hell is Dean.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast