We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    So much hate. I detract my original post. Do what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    obviously daddy didn't give you enough attention.

its ok junior.

we accept and love you here on the forums. like someone said, this can be a safe zone for you to act out all you want.

just don't get racial, that shut down Heja's thread.
    You seem like the kid who would try to pick on me because of my 7 series I would drive to school. Little did you know my Dads would buy the library and name it after me.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeon View Post
    So much hate. I detract my original post. Do what you will.
    Snarry

Quote Originally Posted by crincubis View Post
    You seem like the kid who would try to pick on me because of my 7 series I would drive to school. Little did you know my Dads would buy the library and name it after me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post

Sorry but whenever I see memes on these forums, I just associate them with Elvich-style nerd rage. At least Elvich sticks to one theme whereas these are just random and most of them aren't even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Sorry but whenever I see memes on these forums, I just associate them with Elvich-style nerd rage. At least Elvich sticks to one theme whereas these are just random and most of them aren't even funny.
    I disagree, Crin seems to have a theme with most of his posts/memes. He is better than everyone else because his Dads have money and the rest of us poor folk are just jealous.

Whether you believe him or not is a completely different issue. And I think it is quite obvious that he is just trolling. He might come from money but I refuse to believe anyone would be so blatantly stupid (though I've been wrong before, i.e. Fractal). So keep giving him a reaction and see how many more "im better than everyone" comments and memes he can make. I for one find them entertaining and enjoy when someone uses their imagination to create a character/persona on the forums or in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    I disagree, Crin seems to have a theme with most of his posts/memes. He is better than everyone else because his Dads have money and the rest of us poor folk are just jealous.

Whether you believe him or not is a completely different issue. And I think it is quite obvious that he is just trolling. He might come from money but I refuse to believe anyone would be so blatantly stupid (though I've been wrong before, i.e. Fractal). So keep giving him a reaction and see how many more "im better than everyone" comments and memes he can make. I for one find them entertaining and enjoy when someone uses their imagination to create a character/persona on the forums or in game.
    This is a role-playing server is it not?
    Maybe I should act like I'm not from money, that way it's easier on you all to relate to me

Snarry

Snarry

Not gonna lie, your memes aren't very funny. I'd suggest hiring someone to produce them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Not gonna lie, your memes aren't very funny. I'd suggest hiring someone to produce them for you.

They are to me and that's all that matters in life..
    Snarry

They are to me and that's all that matters in life..
    With that logic, you could say the genocide committed by the Nazis was correct in their minds and that's all that matters. That's crazy right?

With that logic, you could say the genocide committed by the Nazis was correct in their minds and that's all that matters. That's crazy right?
    I'm sure it was to them.. Not to me
    Snarry

This boxer's a savage.
    btw, your meme was racist dude...wanna join My Little Ponies?

Found a video of the Boxer:

Can we stop linking videos? None of them are funny

Quote Originally Posted by WillyWanka View Post
    Can we stop linking videos? None of them are funny
    Your post count........

Hehe........

No one will get this..........

Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Your post count........

Hehe........

No one will get this..........

Oh well
    Snarry

I think we all get that your daddies gave you everything but affection, so you act out in a semi public place seeking the attention they never gave you, Desperately seeking the approval you never got.

its ok, it's not your fault.

I think I shall call you Clairice, is that ok?

So much hate. We got Snarry all:

And creeps be all:

To which Snarry responds:

And creeps just get all:

We shouldn't be arguing we should be friends. Here I'll show you how:

21. Mar 06 2016, 01:35 PM

Snarry

Quote Originally Posted by Breeon View Post
    As if it were possible.. first spies becoming fashionable, PvMP has hit a new all time low (at least on Landroval) with a rise in multiboxing freeps.
    These players think they are being creative, but are actually ruining this game.
    For any game to remain enjoyable, competition needs to exist and the opposing side has to retain at least a fighting chance.
    And if this is a massive multi-player online Role-Playing game, how immersive is it really to see a stack on toons whose actions look like the arms of some Hindu deity?
    Who can contend with a player enjoying god-mode while running 5 or 6 clients at the same time?
    How is this even allowable?
    I find it very disheartening really and think the game company needs to reevaluate some things.
    Easterling... that's Hindu right?

Can't say much about pvp since I don't, but I do have experience with multiboxers. You hardly ever see the pve ones, they're too busy farming stuff you want to buy on AH.

Lightbulb

I think the multiboxers are probably one of the main causes of lag in the moors. That being said, this is from the code of conduct:

4. While playing the Game or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Game’s normal playability
    causing lag sure qualifies as being disruptive

18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).
    I'm pretty sure one person controlling multiple characters constutitutes botting. In the long term, Turbine probably loses more money than they gain. Aside from that, it's not very sportsmanlike.

I am not a great player who can take on a boxer, I don't raid preferring instead to run around in a smallish group. I come out to have some fun, win or lose it doesn't matter to me but now this boxer is beginning to make a difference. Boxing in the moors allows nothing more to the boxer than providing a negative game experience to all other players out there. Was I really going to leave GV steps with 12 spiders, 6 BAs, and their usual entourage lying in wait?? Well apparently by the message on one spiders pet yes I was expected to, otherwise I was a coward. When he boxed his freeps a lot of us stayed away and did not encourage him at all, now that he has switched to creep he has been embraced by many in that community who seem to have forgot what PvP is all about.

Anyways just my two cents not that anyone cares and as someone said there are other things to do in game and other games with better PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    I am not a great player who can take on a boxer, I don't raid preferring instead to run around in a smallish group. I come out to have some fun, win or lose it doesn't matter to me but now this boxer is beginning to make a difference. Boxing in the moors allows nothing more to the boxer than providing a negative game experience to all other players out there. Was I really going to leave GV steps with 12 spiders, 6 BAs, and their usual entourage lying in wait?? Well apparently by the message on one spiders pet yes I was expected to, otherwise I was a coward. When he boxed his freeps a lot of us stayed away and did not encourage him at all, now that he has switched to creep he has been embraced by many in that community who seem to have forgot what PvP is all about.Anyways just my two cents not that anyone cares and as someone said there are other things to do in game and other games with better PvP.
    I ran into them last night with my duo in Lugz. Found it really funny when we had one boxer jump out the backdoor while the other boxer stayed in the quest room with the BA group working together for 2 freeps. Found it funny and called it a night. It will different once freeps are done pve-ing. They'll be camped again at grams.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast