We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    I am not a great player who can take on a boxer, I don't raid preferring instead to run around in a smallish group. I come out to have some fun, win or lose it doesn't matter to me but now this boxer is beginning to make a difference. Boxing in the moors allows nothing more to the boxer than providing a negative game experience to all other players out there. Was I really going to leave GV steps with 12 spiders, 6 BAs, and their usual entourage lying in wait?? Well apparently by the message on one spiders pet yes I was expected to, otherwise I was a coward. When he boxed his freeps a lot of us stayed away and did not encourage him at all, now that he has switched to creep he has been embraced by many in that community who seem to have forgot what PvP is all about.

Anyways just my two cents not that anyone cares and as someone said there are other things to do in game and other games with better PvP.

I think we have 3 sets of spider boxers now, which is sorta a lot.

When 10-15 freeps are camped at gv, by half the numbers of creeps (without any boxer there), why would a boxer make any differences to the Action. Will still be a GV camp and those are boring af.

One of the bad Spider Boxers is used to farm Festival Tokens at dwarves camp... so when you want easy Points, get a Group and leave gv... instead of hiding there all day.

Ps. Still waiting for a comment from Dishonesty, how 15 freeps couldnt even get one kill vs about 8 creeps at gv, few days ago. And why he RQ after one death.
    Was kinda hilarious to watch, after he just told everyone how great he is in the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    Ps. Still waiting for a comment from Dishonesty, how 15 freeps couldnt even get one kill vs about 8 creeps at gv, few days ago. And why he RQ after one death.
    Was kinda hilarious to watch, after he just told everyone how great he is in the Forum.
    inb4 thread lock

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6