We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Arrow Roxxi Manor - Recruiting

Welcome to Roxxi Manor, a Kinship!
    [Arkenstone Server]

Our start and origin of the kin name:
    In the server Brandywine, Roxxi Manor emerged from the earth. A Kinship of many sorts and made of good people, who love Lotro and Middle Earth. Since moving to Arkenstone Server we have many new kin members who come from all the Servers in LOTRO.

In the Beginning:
    Ages ago two friends and longtime players decided to create two Rune-Keepers and search for a home. As most know, Rune-Keepers draw their strength from rune stones and thus the two Rune-Keepers Hardiroxx and Nykearoxx were created. The two friends journeyed far and wide throughout Middle Earth and while adventuring in Falathlorn one spring time day near the river Lhun, they found the perfect spot for a home and a base of Kinship. Naturally the home was named Roxxi Manor to draw on the power of the mystical runes and reflect the natural domain of a manor; and a Kinship was created.

Since that time many Lotro players have joined the ranks of Roxxi Manor. Some are new and some have played Lotro since beta and pre-beta. There is a wealth of experiences and personalities within this group and room for more to join us. Within these ranks just may be some of the past associates you have adventured with in Bree or explored Moria with as a young adventuring free fighter in Middle Earth.

As the winds blow, mountains crumble over time Roxxi Manor relocated to the Arkenstone Server.

If you are in search of a home here in Lotro, play on the Arkenstone Server or want to start, look us up in game or thru the Roxxi Manor web site (www.roxximanor.com ). See the bottom of this post for in game contact information.

RM On People:
    Roxxi Manor people care about one another and for all players in Lotro. No one purpose is greater than another. Respect for others and their opinion is highly cherished. You will not see Roxxi Manor Kin members bashing other players in open chat (/world) or game forums. We may disagree with others opinions but we do not create drama in our disagreements. We help our fellow Kin members in many ways and ask them to adopt the pay-it-forward philosophy, where if you are helped today by someone, tomorrow help someone else. We ask that we respect each other — treat each other fairly and above all else have fun — Remember that everyone has different goals in the game. But, none are more important than another. We help Kin members and non Kin members alike. Keep an eye out for a roxxi manor event near you and join in on the fun even if you’re not a Kin member.

Motto:
    Roxxi Manor – Clearing dungeons in Middle Earth since beta, one mob at a time; We die by the door!

Events:
    Roxxi Manor keeps a full schedule of events, it’s a rare day when we do not have an event scheduled. We do a lot of 3, 6, & 12-man instances, epic battles, & skirmishes throughout the week, we do run 12-man Raids but do not consider ourselves a pure raiding Kin. If a lower level Kin member needs help or we just join in to have fun doing lower level things like questing, crafting, deeds, page collecting, Etc it is very common to see other Kin members joining in on the lower level fun. Any Kin member can create or suggest a specific run or calendar event and it is highly encouraged.

International Kinship:
    Roxxi Manor has actively pursued international kin recruitment. We have always been a English speaking kin but we have members from all over the world. We have found that this type of kin base allows for a 24 hour play schedule. We have kinship officers and council located in North America, Netherlands, Scotland, Whales, Brazil, and New Zealand.

Ettenmoors PVP:
    Roxxi Manor is active on the Free player and Monster player sides in the moors. We regularly schedule events and group up as a Kin to take the fight to the Moors! We have special days to help new Freeps and Creeps gain renown and infamy and level up the baby monsters.

Kin Governance:
    Roxxi Manor is led by Hardiroxx, as Kinship leader. There is a modest size Kin Officer core and a Kin Council. Together the three leadership bodies support the Kin with Kin direction, recruiting, scheduling, leading events, and whatever is required to keep a happy and healthy active Kinship.

Size Matters:
    Roxxi Manor is a medium to medium large size Kinship. It is not uncommon to log in and see 20 to 30+ Kin members logged on the game. This allows us to run 3-man, 6-man, and 12-man Raids regularly (even un-scheduled Raids at times) and help our new max level players and not so experienced players run top end game content. Also, there is going to be many different level players on at the same time.

TeamSpeak (TS) and Kin chat:
    Simply put, Kin chat is PC and family friendly; TS is NOT! Leave the religion and politics at the door, don’t create drama, do have fun and relax.

On Recruiting:
    Roxxi Manor does not post recruiting messages on in-game chat channels such as LFF, OOC, World, Etc. We do monitor those channels and look for people who are looking for Kinships. We also try to recruit through action, by questing or helping others outside the Kin and they get to see what an excellent Kinship we have here at Roxxi Manor.

Roxxi Manor FAQ:
    1Q: Are you a raiding Kin?
    1A: No but we do raid, normally weekly or multiple times weekly. We do not have set static raid nights or set groups. We also involve Kin members who are new to End game raids to help them learn how to fight the raid and complete the run.

2Q: Are you a large Kin?
    2A: We are a med-lg Kin normally we have 10-20 people on, many times 20+.

3Q: Do we help new Kin members?
    3A: We do, in areas like crafting new gear, sharing knowledge of class and skills, running lower level groups at times… If a member can help they will but remember they have goals as well and don't try to monopolize their time. What we don’t do is power level new Kin members, if you’re joining a Kin just to have people get you through quests and content, this might not be the best fit for you. We best like to help those whom help themselves and are active in the Kin chat, TS, and Kin forums.

4Q: Do we do group instances?
    4A: We keep a full schedule and normally complete that runs scheduled. A lot of the time the run on the schedule is a starter and leads into many more group runs after the scheduled item. In some cases we have in excess of the required 12 needed for a raid and after we complete it once, we will sub out other Kin members to get in on the runs.

5Q: Can I get Kin groups at low level?
    5A: Yes. It works best if you know what runs you want to do first; then talk to a Council member or Officer and let them know what run you want to do and when you can do it.

6Q: Is TeamSpeak (TS, Voice Chat) mandatory?
    6A: No, not to join the Kin. If you want to participate in group content with other Kin members it helps for everyone to have TS installed so they can listen and receive direction and information from the group leader. Not everyone is 120 WPM typist and voice communications has worked best in our experience. You don’t have to talk if you don’t have a mic but hearing the others in your group is critical for high end fellowshipping.

7Q: What time zone are you and when is the Kin active?
    7A: The Kin is made up of players in all time zones (North America, EU, Pacific Rim, and Australasia). The majority of our member base is located in North America. There are scheduled activities for day and night players and the hours of 7:00 PM to 01:00 AM (Server Time) are the peek activity hours.

8Q: How can I get more Roxxi Manor?
    8A: Check out our web site at www.roxximanor.com and look for our Facebook group at tinyurl.com/lu5elj2

How to contact Roxxi Manor in game:
    1) Send a /tell to a Kin member, preferably an Officer or Council Member but anyone can assist you in finding an Officer.
    2) Look to see who in Roxxi Manor is in game now. Type “/who Roxxi Manor” be sure to set the level range from 7 to 100.
    3) Send an in game mail to any officer or Council member (not the best option, because we can never know when that toon will be loged into.

Roxxi Manor Leader:
    Hardiroxx (look for any toon that starts with Hardi and that's probably him)

Roxxi Manor Officers:
    Belsmibo, Brewstyr, Gibbey, Fen, Lala, Leephant, Nykearoxx, Saxilios, Thurvarthol

Roxxi Manor Council Members:
    Elessarandir - Elliwing - Lyneowyn - Gaer
    Last edited by clogg2009; Apr 05 2019 at 02:21 PM.
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Welcome to Arkenstone!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    Welcome to Arkenstone!
    Thanks! its good to be here.
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

Important

Will there be chicks?

Thumbs up

RM, welcome to Ark

Quote Originally Posted by Steef_rdam View Post
    RM, welcome to Ark

Thanks! We have been here a week and its been great so far. The community is really friendly and helpful. the kin members who PVP are loving the action on both freep and Creep sides. The Turbine staff added some new housing neighborhoods so the kinnies could settle in...

If anyone is looking for a kin that is casual and still raids and does T2C, has weekly Freep and Creep nights, keeps a full schedule, is on TS3... come find Roxxi Manor in game by typing /who roxxi
    www.roxximanor.com

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

I like drama, is there any in Roxxi Manor?

Oh no, hide the children and hide the hobbits... it seems some trolls have come down from the North and invaded our kin recruiting post. As they say in Hobbiton... "How Rude"

Roxxi Manor kinship is open to all players/classes/races, come find us and join the fight in middle earth. We are a med/larger kin and keep an active schedule there is always grouping forming up. There is plenty of advice for new players leveling up or returning players looking to restart.

Kin info and rules are located at www.roxximanor.com

Look for us in game by typing /who roxxi and set the level range from 7 to 100.

See you there.
    Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

Quote Originally Posted by clogg2009 View Post
    Oh no, hide the children and hide the hobbits... it seems some trolls have come down from the North and invaded our kin recruiting post. As they say in Hobbiton... "How Rude"

Roxxi Manor kinship is open to all players/classes/races, come find us and join the fight in middle earth. We are a med/larger kin and keep an active schedule there is always grouping forming up. There is plenty of advice for new players leveling up or returning players looking to restart.

Kin info and rules are located at www.roxximanor.com

Look for us in game by typing /who roxxi and set the level range from 7 to 100.

See you there.
    Brewstyr
    You just made a mistake.

10. Feb 20 2016, 06:42 PM

Roxxi Manor is a really great kin! I've talked to several of them, and they really are polite. I don't ever see them adding to the trolling or politics that happens in world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    You just made a mistake.
    After seeing the site, I second that statement.

Hi Everyone, Hope all is well in Arkenstone. Roxxi Manor has been having an excellent time here since me relocated. We have been running a lot of instances/raids, helping kinnies get thru deeds and chopping away at the MT dailys to improve the LI's. The kin has been active in the Ettenmoors on both sides of PVMP too.

Anyone looking for a fun, friendly, & mature (in attitude) kin... come find us in game.

It was not an easy decision to move servers, we appreciate all the positive support we have received.

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

Hello Arkenstone!
    I've had a lot of fun since the kin has reestablished itself here on Ark. The kinnies are having fun, we have been running instances and raids, last night i joined up with Thurva and friends to run some Scraids. I think by know everyone has a house and found a neighborhood to settle into.

Anyone looking for a kin that is sane and normal and tries to keep drama to a very low level, please look up Roxxi Manor kinship in game.

Read our kin rules at www.roxximanor.com

Peace and happiness,
    Kill all Orcs on sight!

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

With the next update coming (U18 planned for 11 April) lots of the Roxxi Manor kin members are grinding out level 100 stuffs and prepping for a change in max level. However, last night we took a off-ramp from the grinding highway and slowed it down a bit for a good-ole RM Housing decoration contest. We plodded thru different housing areas and neighborhoods to see all the different houses from the small to the deluxe to even personal kin houses which seem all the rage these days. Festivities were had, keg sampling did happen and Melo queen of the contest did a great job as host.

Anyone looking for a active kin that is social and schedules and runs instances and raids, look us up in game.

Check out our kin rules at www.roxximanor.com

and see the op.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...nor-Recruiting

Happy Hunting!

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

I've been working a lot this week so I have not been in-game for a few days... Looking forward paying tonight.
    Anyone looking for an active kin who is smarter than the average Beorning, look us up in game.

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

I've been working a lot this week so I have not been in-game for a few days... Looking forward paying tonight.
    Now if you are willing to pay people to get in to the Roxxi Manor kin, this might become an interesting discussion indeed.

Woot. The weekend is here, game time. Any new players, returning players, or players just looking for a kin... look up roxxi manor kinship in game here on Arkenstone.
    Update U18 is coming soon, get in kin and get all set for the new content.

Happy Hunting!

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

I am a member of the kinship HEZAAH! I would like to recommend the kinship Roxxi Manor to any players who are looking for a kinship. My kinship lost a member last week and these folks, even though they didn't know him, VOLUNTEERED to come to the in-game memorial and play a beautiful fair-well song to honor our brother. An amazing gesture from amazing people.

Hey there, I was interested in joining your kin for a while now, brandy is my main server but I figured I would make a fresh start with a freshly minted drawf champ. I wanted to maybe recapture the feeling of playing lotro for the first time. A bit nostalgic maybe, but a good goal nonetheless.

Good to hear Tech...
    Be sure to review the website at www.roxximanor.com and then look for us in game!

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

Roxxi Manor is recruiting, we are always looking for people who love lotro no matter if its soloing, small group, fellowship, raid, pvp or pve. Come check us out in game and on our website www.roxximanor.com

Happy hunting in game!
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

Roxxi Manor is recruiting, we are always looking for people who love lotro no matter if its soloing, small group, fellowship, raid, pvp or pve. Come check us out in game and on our website www.roxximanor.com

Happy hunting in game!

I will be coming to Arkenstone sever on june 26 2016 (gives me a few days to say good bye to kin mates on bw) and was just wandering if u guys are still recruiting. I have a geared 105 minstrel, 105 lm and soon to be lvl 105 captain.

Question: do u guys raid T2?

hope to see u guys on arkenstone soon

Ramsters
    Last edited by shooter111; Jun 20 2016 at 01:05 AM.

Huzzah to the Kinnies at Roxxi Manor preparing for the 9th Annual Operation Hardiclause. Can't wait for December. Join us for the fun and festivity.

If your looking for a old time kin kinda like that one back on the other server where the players are experienced and helpful and new players are welcomed and good advice flows in kin chat and in Teamspeak... then Roxxi manor is the kin for you. We have been around for as long as we have for a reason, come talk to us and check us out.

Shout out in /world channel for a Roxxi Mannor Officer or type /who roxxi set the level from 10 to 105 and send someone a /tell asking for council or officer.

See the OP.

Happy Hunting,

Brewstyr
    Brewstyr -- Arkenstone
    Larz -- Treebeard

OHC ~ The Claus with a Cause ~ ~

Operation Hardi Clause is our annual big community event hosted by Roxxi Manor of Arkenstone, formerly Brandywine, where we give out crafted crit weapons, class items and food stuffs to lower level players. We start 2-3 weeks before Yule Tidings and it runs for about a week afterwards. Lots of music, fireworks, dancing and merry making by our Roxxi Volunteer Elves! Our official kick off December 12 at 7:00 pm est. We will start in Archet, then move to Combe, Thorins Hall, & Celondim. We have a large band that will bring out the Christmas music, fireworks, dancing, and just all around fun. We will be in these areas several nights a week. So be sure to look out for us! We have done this every Yule season since the game started and will continue to do so until the servers shut down!

Thank you,

Kin Leaders Hardiroxx, Nykearoxx, Saxiroxx, and the Officers/Council RM

Last edited by Gramville; Nov 27 2019 at 02:57 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast