We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

I have since found a kinship.

Thanks a bunch

Warm regards and safe travels.

_Opaque_
    Last edited by Elite81881; Jun 01 2007 at 10:17 AM.

I am a new player and I have several low level characters, the highest being a level 12 Lore Master. I really would love it if someone would form a new guild of all low level, just starting characters, like myself. I think it would be terrific fun to "grow up" in the game together. To me, exploring this new world together...learning as we go..sharing the joys, the wonder...and of course, the hard times, would forge an incredible bond between the members. Think on it. No high levels to run to so you can get some help, freebies or advice. The members would have to rely on each other, band together their increasing knowledge and skills, to make it through.

I am talking about a kinship that runs together, hunts and quests together! I am betting that there are other new players out there that don't want to join a kinship made of up small cliques of "personal friends in real life" and the rest a group of different levels you will never really get to know. I would love to join a new kinship, with all new players of low level..and forge new and lasting friendships that can surely come to be through our journey in Middle Earth together. If anyone would like to try this, I will join! My name in the game is Icenwulf...shoot me a tell if you want to discuss it. I don't want to be the leader..I just want it to happen.

Name: none yet(just wait)
    Level: Not yet
    Rp Style: Medium to Heavy

Background info:
    I have played in alot of MMo's and changed alot to suit the RP needs I have. I look for the community not the game features(unless they further my RP intentions) Game history includes Swg, AO, EvE, DaoC, EQ1&2, UO, Ryzom, Rubies of Eventide, Rappelz, AC1&2, FFF, Final Fantasy online, WoW, DDO, Planetside(we RPed), CoH/CoV, DoD, Shadowbane, Ragnorock, Furcadia, and a few others i can't remember at the moment. I currently have the problem of never knowing what class to play or what proffession to take normally I wait for a friend to pick up the game and i try to pick a class to better round out our play style. I am a utilitarian at heart so I try to do everything I can. I like to be unique so my characters may seem to go against the curve. Please send me a PM through the forums and we can talk. Thank you.

Good idea, but where's the meat and cheese to pass the time?! It's well past 11 now and I've only had two meals so fa... oh, where are my manners, allow me to introduce myself!

Name: Befwo
    Race: Hobbit of the Hairyfoots
    Class: Guardian
    Level: 9

I went and did some Adventuring for a bit outside of the Shire. Of course, that was some years ago now, and most of my friends are content to top off the latest brew from the Green Dragon with a pinch (or two!) of Old Toby. This year's harvest is looking quite good, I might add. Very smooth as is its wont in better years. Errughm. Where was I?

Right! I have gotten along a bit in years, and sometimes miss my afternoon tea, but I dearly wish to go on another Adventure or two. My old companions have settled down and can properly be called Respectable now, but I have a wayward bone or two in my body yet. If I'm the Hobbit for you, as goes the expression, you can reach me near Bywater.

(( I'm a roleplayer through and through, and love MMO's almost as much. I live in EST. I work a lot, and am often otherwise busy, so I'm not always able to play every day, but I can usually swing some weeknights and a day or two during the weekend. I value having fun more than getting to my next level, though leveling certainly has its place. I'm very easygoing, and while not rigidly strict in my roleplaying, I strive to stay in character as much as possible. Also, who doesn't love Hobbits? So if I interest you, it would tickle my hairy ol' feet immensely if you sent me a message. Thanks for reading! ))
    Shyma, formerly Shima
    Bashel

Talking Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

Hello Good Fellow LOTRO Kinships,

My Name is Fairaen, and I'm a LVL 23 Champion..Also a Forester, Tailor, and Propector Master Jouneyman Tier 2. Looking for a mature, active group in the correct time zone...Pacific Standard Time...Light to Med roleplay...Love doing quests with groups as well as helping others reach their goals. Please IM me in the game or under Fairwinia in the Forums...Hope to hear from someone soon...Until then, GOOD HUNTING!

Arinon Forthwind - Dwarf Guardian (24 as of 06-01-07)
    I do like the RP , but I am a bit of the shy quiet type. I am very helpful and more giving than keeping. I believe in F_U_N than anything else. My crafts are Prospector/Tailor/Metalworker , though they be a little low except the prospecting <grin>

I find meself happiest swinging me hammer or axe than I do sitting in the Pub. I am a bit shy in asking for aid , but more than willing to rush to the aid of others. Looking for a friendly Kinship that enjoys the game , and enjoys each other.
    Arinon
    Arinon Forthwind - Dwarf Guardian

i cant find a kinship.

would like one with a large amount of players at lower levels (11)

Your name -- Depends on character.
    Age -- 30
    Preferred server -- Any
    Location -- Eastern US. EST
    Playstyle -- PvE, Non-RP to RP Moderate, 20ish hours a week, possibly more.
    MMO games you’ve played -- EQ, EQ2, WoW, CoX, EVE, Guild Wars, DDO, FFXI, many others.
    Why kinships should be interested in you? -- I am friendly, mature, and competent player. I've been a gamer since about 1991 and still PnP to this day. Though I am new to this MMO I've played to the level cap in a myriad of MMOs in various roles. I like games best when everyone wins and am happy to give a friend the Ultimate Robe of Godlyness rather than try and get a million bucks for it. I prefer to play with guildies and avoid pick up groups. I enjoy a challenge, but not so much that it feels we're bashing our heads against a wall and only random chance will allow us to win.

What kind of kinship you are looking for? -- I'm looking for a mid-sized PvE kinship with mature individuals with similar goals. I'm interested in playing the game and exploring the world at a reasonable pace. On the topic of RP: RP is cool with me so long as it is action oriented RP. In other words, I'm not interested in spending my days in the tavern RPing backstory but casual RP while out fighting foes and doing instances is just fine. I prefer to avoid spoilers whenever it's not going to get everyone killed.

Turnoffs include greed, rushing, immaturity, drama, l33tness/l33tsp34k (dont u tkal liiek dis), authoritarian rule and trying to exploit the system. Things I like to see include people that display a friendly attitude, calm competence and excellence, a relaxed attitude about loot, and folks that can speak in complete sentences. I would be interested in playing a Guardian and have one started on Nimrodel. I'd be perfectly willing to start someone new on a new server, however. After finding out Landroval is the/a unofficial RP server, I'll probably move here as I find folks on these type of servers better match my personality and goals.

Please contact me if you think I'd be a good fit for your group. Thanks!

In-Game Name: Molidor
    In-Game Level: 37 elf guardian
    Roleplaying: Light to None

Gameplay: I play usually anywhere between 2 to 4 hours a day. More on weekeds. I dont play every day, but most days during the evenings/nights.

Just looking for laidback people to group with and have fun. Enjoy using voice chat in fellowships but will also rp if the rest of the fellowship is. I have played most mmo's for some amount of time but played eq1 and WoW the longest.

In-Game Name: Rinnric, Rywin, Snowhawk
    In-Game Level: 19 Burglar, 18 Minstral, 16 hunter
    Roleplaying: Light/med

I am looking for an active guild that has light to medium roleplay. I have played since beta, and throughly enjoy LOTRO. I am willing to access vent or ts ( I have both programs.)

I am looking for a friendly, family oriented guild that is laid back, enjoys friendship as well as the game. Not looking for any drama within the guild. I love helping others on their quest, and enjoy just grouping period. Not really a hardcore gamer, but enjoy my time on.

I am usually on the evenings, eastern standard time. I played SWG almost since it's launch, but grew tired of it and decided to move over to LOTRO. It's really been wonderful playing, questing and meeting others in fellowship. I can be contacted ingame or here on these boards. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Snowhawk/rinnric/rywin

EDIT: We've formed our own kinship, Eldain a Firimoin and are selectively seeking others:

http://forums.lotro.com/showpost.php?p=764346

What we're seeking:
    - Mature, reasonable, patient team players.
    - Acquaintences to laugh and enjoy the game with while we develop our characters at a moderate (3-5+ levels/week)
    - Group hunting and Questing (We want hunting buddies!)
    - Moderate/Light RP. We stay in character consistent with the game universe, but we log in to go out and adventure, not to roleplay a character.
    Last edited by Dyrvik; Jun 10 2007 at 02:53 PM.

In-Game Name: Lydielle, Woman of Bree
    In-Game Level: 22 Minstrel, Mst. Artisan Prospector, Mst. Expert Jeweller
    Roleplaying: Noob but want to do more

I spent a year in EQ1, and 2 years in EQ2, played WoW for a while and dabbled in other games. I love LOtRO and it will be my game for quite a while (Lifetime Subscription). I like playing the healer, my main has been a healer in every game I played. I also like crafting a lot. I'm a casual player who solos a lot at present but my best times have been with a more or less set group of friends and I would like to find that again. I play most evenings late at night, usually after 9:00 central. I'm not interested in racing to the level cap, hardcore raiding or PvP. I won't join any kinship with a name that implies anything dark/sinister/evil.

Please Note: I am posting here for my girlfriend and myself.

Name: Ainion
    Level: Twenty
    Class: Hunter
    Vocation: Scholar (Actively pursuing all three facets.)
    Race: Elf of Mirkwood
    Role-playing: Heavy (75%), Medium (25%)

Name: Arria
    Level: Twenty
    Class: Minstrel
    Vocation: Explorer (Actively pursuing all three facets.)
    Race: Elf of Lorien
    Role-playing: Heavy (80%), Medium (20%)

Game Play Description: We enjoy playing often, and regularly. Normally we play for a minimum of two hours daily, which is a low ball estimate. Together we actively pursue the completion of quests, deeds and crafting tiers. Our style of advancement is that of a steady, precise partnership built upon the central idea that experiencing the adventure provided by the game is more important than gaining experience points within it.

Together we are avid proponents of maintaining the rights of others to role-play. Though we may not always actively seek role-play experiences we do role-play when possible. We feel that our inclusion in a Kinship with the same beliefs will only increase our in-character activity.

Neither of us are Middle Earth experts but we are quite open to further learning that could be provided by individuals that are described as such. We strive to assure that our characters and our portrayal of them are as accurate to the world created by Tolkien as is possible within the confines of the game.

Our ages are within the mid twenties. Together we have traveled through multiple online games. Though neither of us is perfect we do attempt to be as kind and giving as we can be.

Kinship Type Favored: We are not looking for a kinship to level with, as we more often than not level together to further our bond. Scheduling or organizing Fellowships to complete certain quests, tasks, or raids within character, however, interests us greatly. We are not in any way adverse to teaming, nor to assisting other members of the Kinship when able.

A Kinship centered around role-play and social interactions within character are what we desire. Also, a Kinship that either holds regularly scheduled role-play experiences or else has a normal meeting area where its members can be found for spontaneous role-play would be wonderful.

It is important to both of us that the Kinship have a high standard for the activities of it's members. We would like to be part of a group that holds it's reputation to be of the utmost importance.

(I just made the switch from Gladden to Landroval so that I could become a part of the RP community. I'm leaving my other characters behind, and starting new here.)

Name: Boozey

Level: 3 and counting. (Won't take me too long to level up, I know all the dwarf starting area by heart now.)

Race: Dwarf

Class: Champion

Profession: Explorer or Scholar (I like the idea of both, I'm just not sure yet which I want to do.)

Role-playing Status: Light to Medium. I haven't honestly role-played in a long time, but would really like to get back to it with this game.

Gameplay: I work generally anywhere from 6am to 5pm EST (8 hours a day varying within that time-frame) and so try to schedule my life around that. I try to get in as much gaming as I can, but am not always able to log in on any given night. I generally play anywhere from 4pm-Midnight for a few hours depending on when I have free time. I am not looking for a kinship that will require me to be online constantly. I work full time and am in an active relationship, so those two things are a priority in my life at the moment.

I'm really looking for a kinship that is laid back and likes to RP, but also likes to fellow and enjoy some raiding and such as well in the endgame.

I was on a buddy account until today when I went out and purchased the game, and have been playing as much as I can since I installed almost 12 days ago. (14 hunter (Not a big fan of ranged combat), 16 champion, 6 minstrel, 8 guardian). I know it's not as far as many have gotten, but I wanted to make sure I knew which class I would most enjoy playing.

I used to RP a lot when I was younger, and have not really felt the need to in other games. Since installing LOTRO I have really fleshed out my character and decided that I want to RP, and so while I may be rusty, I am quick witted, write in full sentences (even if my spelling is not always perfect), and just want to have a good time with it.

I have the history of my character all fleshed out in my mind, from talking style to acting style, and want to bring him to fulfillment. I feel that I can do that best on the Landroval server, and so here I am. Imagine a constantly drunk dwarf who enjoys a good battle frenzy... with some special quirks (And he does have a bit of an “RP Potty Mouth”... by that I mean I plan on using some interesting metaphors.)

Feel free to contact me in game via message or mail. I'd like to join a kinship with people with a broad spectrum of levels, or lower levels at least so I can join the questing for the first books as soon as I can.

Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you soon

Name : Elandu
    Level & Class - 45 HNT
    Race - Elf

Currently looking for a raiding/PvMP kinship. Majority of players should be in their forties.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001a9789/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Edit: Removed, found a very nice Kinship!
    Last edited by LifeElixer; Jun 14 2007 at 05:36 PM.

Post Re: Post here if you can't find a Landroval Kinship

Character 1: Kaell, level 19 Minstrel, Elf of Mirkwood
    Character 2: Rallon, level 14 Captain, Man of Dale
    Roleplaying: Light-Medium

I'm a student with a very variable schedule, so I'm certainly looking for a fairly casual, family style kinship. During the school year, I have class, meetings, and of course homework, and during the summer I work a job or two the hours for which vary weekly, and through all of this there's a girlfriend and the beck and call of the real world, so it can be difficult for me to commit firmly to availability at certain times. Now that I've demonstrated that I'm never available and totally unable to be counted on, perhaps I can redeem myself somewhat.

I've been playing MMOs for a long time, starting with the original Everquest with brief stays since in DAoC, WoW, Planetside, AO, Guild Wars, and EQ2. I really love the community and the feeling behind LOTRO and I think that I'll be here quite some time. Despite my hectic schedule, I tend to find snippets of time here and there to play almost every day, much more so now that it's summer and I can often commit several-hour stretches. While I'm thoroughly enjoying myself thus far, I find that I'd really like to do some adventuring and simply spend time and get to know people in a kinship. I'm a light to medium RPer, generally not one to start much in the way of my own storylines but always willing to be caught up in the RPing of others. I simply love a sense of adventure and comradery and would love to commit myself to spending time with a kinship of those who feel the same way. I'm eager to hear about any such groups that would care to have me. Thank you.

Lvl 4 as of now Dwarf Champion, looking for an active, fun, mature, kinship. I am new to the game and have yet to team yet. My In-game name is Saiorin. Please contact me with any info. I am in to light RP.

looking for Kinship

IGN--Dagelador 14 Lore-Master RP--Light-Medium Elf , RL age 20
    Mostly casual player right now, some days I'll get sucked in and end up playing longer. Taking my time enjoying the game, not in a rush to level. Looking for a kinship with many players in my Range that I can join to stake my claim upon the lands of Middle Earth. The Kinship I seek must be casual friendly, Not so into RP that I'll get kicked out if I speak OOC every now and then, also have live events, a lively community,More mature than the usual WOW guilds and end game foresight.I have mic and can get vent, or ts if need be. Thank you for your time in considering my application, contact me IG anytime I'm on or send me a letter.
    Last edited by MethiasCleave; Jun 10 2007 at 02:01 PM.

In-Game Name:Thaion
    In-Game Level: 14(Champion Man of Gondor)
    Role playing:Heavy

Game style: My main reason I'm here is to Role play and meet some cool folk who also enjoy role playing . I am also an aspiring Musician (In-game).

I'm 19 right now and have the entire Summer to just play Lotro and eat Hot Pockets ^.^ . I have Teamspeak and Ventrillo and have always used them to
    in my past MMORPG's for I am a Vetern at them . I hail from both EQ and Wow
    in which i left both due to the level of immaturity and dullness in their gameplay .
    Hope I find a nice bunch of people .
    Happy Hunting .

Hey folks!

In-game name: Lathlen
    Class: Captain
    Level: 27
    Profession: Armsman (Expert)

Now that I'm getting up towards the level where it seems most content is better off completed in groups (all content is better in groups anyways, but I digress) figure I should start looking for some kind of Kinship to join. I'm looking for a fairly light roleplaying Kinship, I'm always mature and courteous in-game, just not a big fan of heavy roleplaying. I'm looking for a fairly active guild (I'm mostly on during the evenings) that are relaxed and like grouping to enjoy as much of the content as possible.

Other than that I can say that I'm an ex-WoW player (yeah, yeah.. I know), raided fairly hard up to Serpentshrine Cavern. Looking to get away from that kind of scene and have a bit more fun with this game.

Questions? Throw me a message in-game @ Lathlen.

*Removed - found a kinship*

Thanks to all those that applied! I'm glad to see there's so many decent folk in this game!

Az
    Last edited by Azarius74; Jun 15 2007 at 03:44 PM.

Greetings first off
    Gormalac 27 Hobbit Minstrel
    Gravig 20 Dwarf Guardian ( chained to the forges )

Looking for a mature, and VERY VERY group oriented kinship.
    My playtime varies, but mostly during the day weekdays, but that'll change im sure ^_^ .
    I've spent the last 6+(i think) years on DAOC, PvE server.
    I like exploring and taking my time, but not wasting time. I try to help others when i can, and looking for a kinship that does the same.
    For some reason I abhor websites, so dont expect me to be very active on them and would prefer not to sign up on one to join.
    I rp when the mood strikes, which tends to be alot here ^_^ but i have this wierd problem where the keys move right before i strike them, so i tend to make alot of typo's, hence I shy away from heavy-rp.
    If you are a group oriented guild and would like a good minstrel to sing of the glories of your kinship, give a shout out in-game, and thanks!

Howdy y'all from Texas. Yes, those horns coming out of my head are real. I'm a long time end-game MMORPGer (10+ years now) looking for a good time while I level up, and also hoping to get in with a good bunch of folks to raid with once I hit lvl 50. I'm 39 years old, and would prefer to play with players age 25+. Gaming with kids is ok with me, just so long as their parents also play and are in the guild.

I have not yet decided on which class will be my main. Right now, I am just learning the ropes.

If any guild on Landroval thinks I may be a good fit, please msg me.

Thanks,

Wryshu

Valdrond Dalemere
    21 Champion
    West Coast & Late night/Early AM player
    Any level of RP OK but not neccessary...I think I have dice and a DM screen packed away somewhere.
    Mature, in fact older, very MMO-experienced and not dood-tolerant.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast