We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1v1s screenshots

been back for like 3 weeks now and solo and 1v1 is what i done 98% of the time ....finally got all my aud , and the long over due whip icon! most folks come down give many us creep daily challenge ..most day is slow and we just afk while waiting for lag to pass. theres a creep myth going about of all the fat point we can rack up at gg...when in reality we barley can make 3k with the help of questing..so is not about the points , or "farming "
    we just having good fights, relaxed , away from the lag increase of raiding

but some new folks dont get it , they even claim they solo ..like some spiders, but they actually solo while following the zerg

fraids groups about to choose from ...but mapping to gg just to kill 1 mini , ....what else red mini could do but to entertain them a bit with flopping...and that gave up the most pretty zerging the 1v1 pic for 1 kill i ever seen yet

#proraid

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post

fraids groups about to choose from ...but mapping to gg just to kill 1 mini , ....what else red mini could do but to entertain them a bit with flopping...and that gave up the most pretty zerging the 1v1 pic for 1 kill i ever seen yet
    Thanks Bozak, let me and riiza get away <3

Yo bro, quit spying on figjam.

This is the poison Smegg fills in their heads to do and I'm suprised he hasn't talked them into parking a toon in grams to leech infamy from the raid like he does.

Pro organization skills

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddydm View Post

Pro organization skills
    is perfect for the 1v1s no heals <3 and solo roam

Arkenstone is a cesspool.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

I like my vantage point. Stay classy Smeggy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillmour View Post

Did you file a report with Smerged Anonymous? They are very good with helping you through times like these!

Few more people and we will have a class action lawsuit!!

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Did you file a report with Smerged Anonymous? They are very good with helping you through times like these!

Few more people and we will have a class action lawsuit!!
    That would involve caring too much about being zerged. I hear you come back to life when you die in the moors. My 10,000+ deaths would indicate this to be true. What's a few more??

That would involve caring too much about being zerged. I hear you come back to life when you die in the moors. My 10,000+ deaths would indicate this to be true. What's a few more??
    Death is only the beginning

Actually this wasnt fully Semgg, I dont remember who was lead but Im in there... in fact I gestured rudelyat you :P

~Rim/Lum