We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations to First Mashall Cotillon

Wanted to wish super-guardian Cotillon grats on a hard-earned Rank 14. Been fun over the years to join ya in duoing creep raids w/ heals and taking out lots and lots of creeps w/ heals. Here's to the nice short 1 mil+ journey to Captain-General.

A well played guardian that's also a great person as well. Has a good attitude, never see qq, and up for running into great raids of creeps solo (granted, the guardian almost warrants any good guard to want to do that!).

Being new to Crick I have only seen Cotillon once or twice but rank 14 deserves a big CONGRATULATIONS!

Warpig

Congratulations to a outstanding guard who is a role model to us up and coming guards. Thank you for all your good advice.
    Ear.

Gratz on rank
    -korn

Congratulations, man!

~TGBW

Grats to rank Cot, keep up the work

Congratulations Cot, I know how you've worked really hard to get there and you are one Tough Guard, I've long learned to just abandon retaking a keep when you show up and make for the nearest balcony...I wonder if there will ever be a thread for the like of Smouldering and Zercules when they reach RK14....which will be in about 20 minutes at the rate they are rank farming freavers.

Grats on R14 Cot! Always fun running into you and have long fights! Now stop outranking me QQ

-Zag

Congratulations on the rank Cot!One of the nicest people out there,cheers sir.

Congratulations Cot!

~Gath