We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Update 18-19 Burns need more love than any class, Seriously?

While Burns need work done, it is nothing like what the sad state of hunters are right now. And with the Store binds, maps, map drops etc, we are barely needed as taxis any more. Yes we have burst damage, but nothing like burgs, especially with their dots that can hit for 4k to 7k every few seconds for 20 to 30 seconds. They have multiple escape options, and viable heals/skill resets.

Please add/play on Bullroar to the discussion and get Developer attention for Hunter updates during the next time frame as well.
    [B][I][COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/I][/B]

burgs have no useful aoe and ranged attacks. hunters have both.
    burgs have burstdamage which hunters have too (even if little smaller)
    burgs have (just like hunters) relatively weak long-time-dps.
    but hunters dont depend on melee AND positional to do this okayish dps. they just stand there and fire, without the problems of being melee and having to be in position. so yea, burgs problem is bigger than hunters.

i totally agree, that hunters should be place 2 on the list, which class should get some love.
    but they only need some more dps and faster animations on some skills. thats not that much. (i dont think, everyone needs heal and hunters still get used as nice damagedealers in instances. which means in fact, that they are a viable class. i see them MUCH more often than burgs)
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/