We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

mechanic of the hunter

here's what I think they should do to improve the mechanic of the hunter.

Intent Concentration : make it that you can use it on the move without the animation. Let's get real, Intent Concentration is just a +9 focus potion of focus without

the devastated bonus. You can use potion of focus on the move. So why not Intent Concentration. Remove the stupid animation that looks like i'm searching the key for

my house on the ground.

Press Onward : Same here make it that you can use it on the move without the animation. Keep the induction on, while you move the induction keep running. You can't

use others skills while the induction is in use. But at least you can move. Remove the stupid animation that looks like i'm searching the key for my house on the

ground.

Fast Draw buff from Bowmaster : Each time you use QShot, -10% induction , tier 1,2 and 3 maximum, duration 6 secondes. Alright fair enough. After 6 secondes of not

using QShot you lose every tier of Fast Draw buff you had. Wow talk about a real momentum stopper. Look, keep it like that, lost all your tier of Fast Draw, but make

Fast Draw buff last for 10 secondes at least instead of 6. Or make the buff last for 6 secondes like it is now, but instead of loosing every tier, make it tier down.

Example : QShot tier 1, QShot tier 2, used PShot, QShot tier 3, had to move target was out of sight (took me more than 6 secondes), lost one tier of Fast Draw so i'm

at tier 2 now. The idea of Fast Draw is that of the momentum of battle. It feel that when you lose all the tier of fast draw, your starting your encounter all over

again.

Some things I'd like to add:

Lingering Wound:
    - not affected by fire- or lightoil
    - not affected by crit. multiplyers (neither induction skill, nor focus skill)

one of the core damage abilities of yellowline not supported by 2 important damage increasing effects.