We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New to server... Multiple d/c's last couple of nights

Greetings, I recently made a character on this server( my main is BW ) and I have been plagued by multiple disconnects in what should be a low pop area.. The dwarf starting instance... Has this been an ongoing concern for this server or just an anomaly?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech6425 View Post
    Greetings, I recently made a character on this server( my main is BW ) and I have been plagued by multiple disconnects in what should be a low pop area.. The dwarf starting instance... Has this been an ongoing concern for this server or just an anomaly?
    I've been fighting this for a few days now, and at this very moment I am logging back in..

Well at least it's not just me. I checked my down/upload and ping and all seems good there, I bathed before I jumped in game so it's not that. I guess it's just server hiccups. Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Tech6425 View Post
    Well at least it's not just me. I checked my down/upload and ping and all seems good there, I bathed before I jumped in game so it's not that. I guess it's just server hiccups. Thanks for the reply
    No problem at all. And yes you are not alone. To me it started after U18 Hotfix, it really is hot... Hope they can fix this.

I've been getting rubber-banding, fatal lag, and disconnects as well. I though it was bad in Minas Tirith / Pennor Fields, but then I went back to Southern Ithilien to work on rep and it's even worse there. I read somewhere Turbine made some experimental change to Arkenstone, and a couple of other servers (not all though), that was supposed to help with the increased load due to transfers. Hopefully they sort it out soon as it's very frustrating.
    Skeyne - Rune-keeper | Adhrastir - Hunter | Pharos - Guardian | Akunazar - Burglar
    "Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn’ Ambar-metta!"