We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Great GM's

Great GM's

Hi, I am a lifer, but due to health issues, I'm a streak player. My top toon is a LV 96 Mini. I am hoping with my improved health situation, I will stay for a while this time. Anyway, sorry I digress.

I was working on old books that I had missed, and could not get a quest to trigger. I was convinced it was a bug! I submitted a ticket, and Boom in 3 minutes, A GM contacted me, scanned my quest log, and , heheh, teleported me to the quest giver that I had run by about 1000 times . He was very very kind and professional. He did NOT state the obvious, and just got me on track. I was the one with the sheepish grin. I just want to say this was one of the best GM experiences I have had in a game, Thank you!

Any Kin on Landroval who can accept a player who plays on my weird schedule, look me up

Astaris/ Landroval

Yeah, many of the GM's here are really great. Thanks for sharing.
    Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

Thumbs up

a pat on the back is always worth the effort ...