We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter leveling build?

I know there is a ton of information here already but it looks like a lot of it is argued over constantly and no-one can come to a good conclusion.

I am looking for a good solo hunter leveling build.

I really like the idea of being able to move and shoot but am not stubborn enough to say I have to have huntsman right off.

Any quality help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Laegnes (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by XaqRalar View Post
    I know there is a ton of information here already but it looks like a lot of it is argued over constantly and no-one can come to a good conclusion.

I am looking for a good solo hunter leveling build.

I really like the idea of being able to move and shoot but am not stubborn enough to say I have to have huntsman right off.

Any quality help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Laegnes (Landroval)
    If you're talking about lower level, then blue works really well. Barrage is a nice skill to get at lower level, and move / shoot sure speeds things up. Honestly, it probably won't make a huge difference, as early on you're not going to have a large number of points into trait trees anyway. It would be a good opportunity to try out all 3 trees and see which you like, as it's really quick and cheap to change at low level.

If you want to be able to move and shoot, go blue. Lots of fun and I love it. It's everything I wanted since day one. I love yellow, but it's better for PvMP. For PvE, I think you may find blue better. I suggest you do give a try on a blue/yellow build. If you just want to kill things fast, go red.

Blue line is probably best - but if you want to do content more than 5 levels or more higher than you, use yellow. Enemies at that level deflect all your attacks, but they can't deflect traps!. Yellow can feel a little clunky sometimes though.

If you want to move and shoot, use yellow. Lingering Wound is quite overpowered up to 30-35 and doesn't become underpowered until after 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    If you want to move and shoot, use yellow. Lingering Wound is quite overpowered up to 30-35 and doesn't become underpowered until after 85.
    It doesn't become underpowered at all, but it would be great if oils would work on LW.

For leveling, I think Blue is fun, and I enjoy Yellow. After level 60, Blue runs into heavy power problems, and can't be maintained, even though I tried... I plan to try Blue again after I reach the cap.