We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Kinship Rename

maartena is offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day

Kinship Rename

How long on average does it take to process a kinship rename request? I have 2 outstanding to rename both my kins, and both are done from the kin leaders from that particular kinship. They need to be done in order as one kinship is taking on the name of the other, and the other can be named anything but I picked a few names.

I know they were backed up with all the transfers, but I am wondering what the current average wait time is. That way I can plan for site renames, facebook renames, and such.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Usually, kin rename doesnt take long. I've renamed about 3 times before and always takes about 1-5 minutes to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
    Usually, kin rename doesn't take long. I've renamed about 3 times before and always takes about 1-5 minutes to change.
    Can you please help me, I want to rename my Kinship. How do you rename a kinship, or what steps do I need to take to get it accomplished?

I would be very grateful for your help!!

Thank You For Your Time!!!
    Moved from Nimrodel to Arkenstone!
    Do unto others as you would have others do unto you! Pew-Pew-Pew!
    Kinship member of Arnor's Legacy

Submit an in-game ticket from the leader of your kin and select 'Premium Services' as the category. This will allow you to fill out the rest of the form with your request! Right now, kin renames can take a couple of business days to process.
    I do try to respond to PMs, but if you need immediate assistance please refer to the links below!
    ---
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, visit help.standingstonegames.com
    Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO

This no longer works.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care