We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Turtles!

Turtles!

Hello! I'm looking for a medium or heavy outfit that would look appropriate (or even good ) with the turtle-shell spear and shield from the Filikul raid.
    The class this is for is a Warden, obviously.
    Here is the raid if any of you aren't familiar: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Filikul
    Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

Hm, this one is difficult. There is no turtle shell armor, only this backpack in the Lotro Store.

How about trying to resemble a Merman? For this you would wear things in Turquoise / Belegaer Blue / Sea Blue, which are either tight fitting (light or medium leggings from an Eastemnet recipe) or display scales (like heavy pieces from the Galtrev Adventurer Quartermaster, especially the chest and leggings and maybe the boots). I tried various combinations, added the headpiece of the heavy Dol Amroth (swan knight) armor, and as the accessories were a bit too pale, the level 65 Shoulders of the Deathstorm from the Skirmish Camp Classi barterer.

Finding the proper gloves turned out to be very difficult, because either the shade of the color would not fit, or the model looked odd. I chose the Dragonscale set gloves from the Helegrod armor sets, but am still not really satisfied.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

this outfit is from a russian lotro cosmetic blog (Lotro carnival), I think it goes well with the turtle theme

items are:

head: Heavy Dwarven steel helmet, olive (loot from monsters, heavy armor at level 28), (I think the Sellsword set also has the same look for helm)
    shoulders: Nestadbellas, olive , epic quests
    back: Turtle backpack, lotro store
    chest: Dwarf-make Bronze Armour, olive, crafted or world drop
    hands: Scorched Ox-hide Gauntlets, olive, Dunland quest reward
    legs: Dwarf-make Bronze Leggings, rivendell green, crafted, world drop
    feet: Dwarf steel boots, olive, world drop
    Last edited by miriadel; May 11 2016 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    this outfit is from a russian lotro cosmetic blog (Lotro carnival), I think it goes well with the turtle theme

items are:

head: Heavy Dwarven steel helmet, olive (loot from monsters, heavy armor at level 28), (I think the Sellsword set also has the same look for helm)
    shoulders: Nestadbellas, olive , epic quests
    back: Turtle backpack, lotro store
    chest: Dwarf-make Bronze Armour, olive, crafted or world drop
    hands: Scorched Ox-hide Gauntlets, olive, Dunland quest reward
    legs: Dwarf-make Bronze Leggings, rivendell green, crafted, world drop
    feet: Dwarf steel boots, olive, world drop
    LOL that will look cute on a hobbit & best if used with a new /turtle emote (walk on 4 veeerrry ... ssslooowwwlyyy).

sure if you want your hobbit to look like a rolling boulder. Taller characters can wear this just fine