We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Freep Kinship 2016

I know the game is not what it use to be. I also know the forums aren't what they use to be (maybe that's a good thing?).

Since the update to 105 its been hard for freeps to get organized or have a consistent force out in the Ettenmoors.

With this post I wish to announce to all freeps interested in a active and focused PvMP kin, that Hand of Tulkas is recruiting. Reach out to Erinian, Erloth, and Foy to join.
    We are a rank 10 kinship that has been active since 2014.

A call to arms to those who remain in this game and still enjoy the open warzone fights.

Our goal is to drill and organize freeps into a effective fighting force and to control the warzone as much as we can.
    Our players are dedicated to competition with other players. That includes sometimes PvEing to make us better.
    We have players with 9 years experience in the Ettenmoors. We want to fight and kill creeps, but also enjoy everything the zone has to offer.
    We have a teamspeak server to coordinate and also have a good time.

I want to stress that we are dedicated Freeps. We are not interested in flipping over to creepside, and we prefer players who fight for the Free Peoples.
    To other dedicated Freep kinships remaining on Landroval, we offer our assistance openly in the warzone to destroy our enemy. There will be no drama when there is creeps to be killed.

Respectfully yours,

-Foy Lee
    Last edited by jebus5434; May 11 2016 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jebus5434 View Post
    and to control the warzone as much as we can.
    That includes sometimes PvEing to make us better.
    We are not interested in flipping over to creepside, and we prefer players who fight for the Free Peoples.
    we offer our assistance openly in the warzone to destroy our enemy.
    There will be no drama when there is creeps to be killed.
    Awesome, another total-warfare zerginging Freep force.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Awesome, another total-warfare zerginging Freep force.
    we lost Jah and Mysticque, so one has to bring out the noobs out of gv, fine for me. Everything is better then what we got the last 4 weeks. Doesnt TGBW need fresh meat by now too?

Who's the fraid leader that gets 30+ freeps to camp DG while no creeps are on?
    Is that Foy?

This seems like a solid idea!
    Good luck out there!

most full time creeps moved on. have fun with that.

I will give credit to Foy for attempting to fight the Boxing scum.

I will give credit to Foy for attempting to fight the Boxing scum.
    the boxers are only out to kill Dishonesty it seems, which he sort of brought on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    the boxers are only out to kill Dishonesty it seems, which he sort of brought on himself.
    One does not simply kill Dishonesty. Hes rage quiting the moors quicker then one can spell ezmoder.

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    One does not simply kill Dishonesty. Hes rage quiting the moors quicker then one can spell ezmoder.
    lol this is true :P

No, they're definitely there to kill anything. Yesterday it had 2 rank 0 Bas, 3 Defilers, and 2 WLs. Really annoying.

Well at least Foy has fun which is something nowadays. I peeked outside GV yesterday evening to be confronted by the boxer on his BAs and defilers and did like a lot of others, went and did something else. If Turbine allows this and creeps support the negative impact on our game then so be it, as was said there are better things to do.

Lol the funny thing is when I have a small group we generally still get plenty of kills vs Kate's healer pack along with multiple boxers. Don't worry iss... I will still be coming out.

And lastly Kate don't talk when your group of 15 or so with 5 healers wiped repeatedly to my group of 5... Just saying. And if you would like to support the boxers that is fine. I may just decide to group up the gv squad of freeps with a competent group and Zerg everything like mystique... See who would rage quit then

Quote Originally Posted by Riggamortiz View Post
    Lol the funny thing is when I have a small group we generally still get plenty of kills vs Kate's healer pack along with multiple boxers. Don't worry iss... I will still be coming out.

And lastly Kate don't talk when your group of 15 or so with 5 healers wiped repeatedly to my group of 5... Just saying. And if you would like to support the boxers that is fine. I may just decide to group up the gv squad of freeps with a competent group and Zerg everything like mystique... See who would rage quit then
    except you don't get any kills and the boxer slaughters you, not sure what dream world you are in but ok.

Literally every time we find Kateaclysm she is either sitting on top of the back door getting them 1337 healtags in or pushing with more healers than there are freeps. You know you're complete and utter trash when you have 2 spider boxers, a group of defilers to TFH through Foy, and still not manage to kill 15 freeps with close to 30 creeps. Creeps outnumber freeps 2:1 and too scared to fight in an outpost, lolwut? Keep in mind that this is with the boxers present. Now imagine if creeps didn't have the boxers.

I wouldn't even expect this nubbery from Chilicheese and that's saying something. All of these raidleaders are cancer IMO but at least Chilicheese didn't RQ and sit at Grams after 1 wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Literally every time we find Kateaclysm she is either sitting on top of the back door getting them 1337 healtags in or pushing with more healers than there are freeps. You know you're complete and utter trash when you have 2 spider boxers, a group of defilers to TFH through Foy, and still not manage to kill 15 freeps with close to 30 creeps. Creeps outnumber freeps 2:1 and too scared to fight in an outpost, lolwut? Keep in mind that this is with the boxers present. Now imagine if creeps didn't have the boxers.

I wouldn't even expect this nubbery from Chilicheese and that's saying something. All of these raidleaders are cancer IMO but at least Chilicheese didn't RQ and sit at Grams after 1 wipe.
    Don't forget chili will admit when he loses

RIP Kate

Typical Kate..... Nothing left to say

Link bc turbine forums are stupid

http://imgur.com/S56vkma

you freeps were fine with the Minnie and RK boxers camping grams and laughed when creeps complained.

personally I think boxers on either side are just proof that lotro does not have anything resembling pvp play anymore.

poor Hej sorry i made you and dishonesty so mad, its just a game hun relax

also i'm laughing at you thinking creeps should fight in an op, do you even know how this game works? lol

also i'm laughing at you thinking creeps should fight in an op, do you even know how this game works? lol
    Why not? Clearly with 2x the numbers you have the manpower to do so.

We are all dying to know what amazing strategy Kateaclysm was implementing when she (along with 29 other creeps) ran back and forth from a creep-controlled Lugz rez to blue ROP until after 1 hour Lugz autoflipped and over a full raid of creeps scattered/died/mapped vs 15 freeps led by Foy. I'll also say that in that 1 hour creeps got like 5(?) kills and freeps were pretty much killing the spider boxers over and over again while the defilers ran for their lives. Please elaborate for us.

We're all ####ing on Foy in this thread (let's be honest, he deserves it) but if he can manage this with his terrible groups then it's the other side that looks bad.

Why not? Clearly with 2x the numbers you have the manpower to do so.

We are all dying to know what amazing strategy Kateaclysm was implementing when she (along with 29 other creeps) ran back and forth from a creep-controlled Lugz rez to blue ROP until after 1 hour Lugz autoflipped and over a full raid of creeps scattered/died/mapped vs 15 freeps led by Foy. I'll also say that in that 1 hour creeps got like 5(?) kills and freeps were pretty much killing the spider boxers over and over again while the defilers ran for their lives. Please elaborate for us.

We're all ####ing on Foy in this thread (let's be honest, he deserves it) but if he can manage this with his terrible groups then it's the other side that looks bad.
    I don't lead groups but I will enlighten you and hopefully you learn something.

An outpost is a small confined area where freeps have the advantage against creeps with their aoe skills. Idk if you know what aoe skills are or even if you know what classes have them but I'm not going to waste my time explaining all that to you. It is no different however than creeps refusing to fight on the stairs in tr and lugz. Creeps unlike freeps are smart, we just don't play where they have an advantage if that means refusing to fight then thats what happens. If none of this makes sense to you then I apologize at my not explaining it further, I've come to realize you are beyond hope of help. Maybe you should seek game advice from someone on your level though I have no idea who that would be.

#ShotsFired!

-Jimi's Mash

Creeps unlike freeps are smart, we just don't play where they have an advantage if that means refusing to fight then thats what happens.
    So smart, that they let themselves get farmed repeatedly in order to lull the opposite side into a false sense of security. The Freeps, not expecting a thing, fall right into Kate's trap, immediately realizing that things are not as they seem- but it is too late. Kate's web of deceit and intricacy has trapped them into an inescapable fate, a fate that awaits them no matter what way they turn.

That fate being, of course, farming the Creeps at an even more alarming rate.

This is why Thegreatblackwarg is looked upon as an elitist amongst Creeps. It's almost too easy to be a God of Creeps nowadays.

Also, enjoy this masterpiece:

we just don't play where they have an advantage if that means refusing to fight then thats what happens. .
    That's why this server is becoming trash. Well, you and the boxers... you defending them is also hilarious with the garbage you spew.

Didn't you say in your earlier post that it's just a game? Yet you will avoid pvp because you just might die. ^^ Weird.

I don't even know how you're relevant, you're a complete moron.. and your posts/what you do in game proves that.

So smart, that they let themselves get farmed repeatedly in order to lull the opposite side into a false sense of security. The Freeps, not expecting a thing, fall right into Kate's trap, immediately realizing that things are not as they seem- but it is too late. Kate's web of deceit and intricacy has trapped them into an inescapable fate, a fate that awaits them no matter what way they turn.

That fate being, of course, farming the Creeps at an even more alarming rate.

This is why Thegreatblackwarg is looked upon as an elitist amongst Creeps. It's almost too easy to be a God of Creeps nowadays.

Also, enjoy this masterpiece:

I'm not sure what your point is spilo other than you care way to much about a bunch of pixels, I hope you get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLaFon View Post
    That's why this server is becoming trash. Well, you and the boxers... you defending them is also hilarious with the garbage you spew.

Didn't you say in your earlier post that it's just a game? Yet you will avoid pvp because you just might die. ^^ Weird.

I don't even know how you're relevant, you're a complete moron.. and your posts/what you do in game proves that.
    I never ever have defended the boxers, not once so idk where you are getting your information but its incorrect. Creeps dont avoid pvp because they might die they just arent gonna fight where the odds are stacked in freep favor, thats being smart not trash and because I get that makes me not a moron just smarter than you.

Jesus.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast