We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    You miss the point yet again, I didn't say you're a loser specifically for playing this video game, I said you're a loser because this video game is your life.

Again, completely missing what is being said here. Like I already said, I can only carry the thread so far when you are going to avoid every damning thing I say. You're a joke, just like I told you in your ts, you (and your friends) can try and convince you otherwise but you (and they) are just an idiot.

Not only are those not my words, but those aren't even inventive choices to replace my words. Also how does this tie into what I said at all? Even if I liked jail, how does that come into any of this?

That's grouse, if it's true. I doubt you know what that means (w/o google) you grouse.
    You ignore everything I say.. like look at everyone disagreeing with you/making fun of you. You're the only person who compliments yourself/says you're good at anything.

And if you can't see how that comes into any of this maybe you're not as smart you think.

2. May 15 2016, 10:55 AM

I guess I should feel honoured that you used this accs first post on me right? I don't, try harder.
    I didn't feel like using my main account, so I used this one. You didn't refute my point that you look like you'd be one to eat glue.

Cynfive

Quote Originally Posted by DeLaFon View Post
    You ignore everything I say.. like look at everyone disagreeing with you/making fun of you. You're the only person who compliments yourself/says you're good at anything.

And if you can't see how that comes into any of this maybe you're not as smart you think.
    lolwut? I have literally replied to almost everything you have said, the exceptions are things like "get a cat". The people disagreeing with me seem to all be from the same server/group of friends, ofc they're going to defend each other whether it's embarrassing for them or not. This is a lie, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it, but you will keep believing it because that's what you do, you can't accept the truth.

It has absolutely zero relevance even if it was true, which it isn't. I've no doubt you will again reply to me with some rubbish like "lol you ignored me again, I'm right because my friends (the people you're ridiculing) don't like you, can't you see that?".
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperxx View Post
    This is hilarious, sucks on live so makes up some fake world/group of godly pvpers on beta. Go call your beta friends to come comment then.

You just called someone a loser for playing lotro yet this is what you're arguing about. Maybe you got to sit back and just think for a second.
    This coming from the guard who rage logged off of beta because he thought it would be a good idea to start trash talking me since he had a friend, it wasn't, I had one too. What I say to you is irrelevant in terms of making you see reason, you're seemingly immune to it, but for your own sake try to save some face, admit the truth or stop posting, the more you post the worse it gets.

Again, let me put the words in bold this time:

You miss the point yet again, I didn't say you're a loser specifically for playing this video game, I said you're a loser because this video game is your life.
    You done?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannerTheGreat View Post
    I didn't feel like using my main account, so I used this one. You didn't refute my point that you look like you'd be one to eat glue.

Cynfive
    Why would I even try? You're obviously mentally and visually impaired.

5. May 15 2016, 03:54 PM

I've said this before I'm not who you think I am.. I don't play a Guardian. Rather belive what hejazia says or don't, don't pick and choose what is true and what isn't. Makes you look like an idiot. You're the kid who gets bullied at school and doesn't even realize it. Everyone is just getting you rialed up because of how serious you are and it's funny. Everyone is laughing at you, say what you want about others being losers nobody is buying anything you are posting. It's just people find it funny of how big of a dope you are. This is your life, it's easy to tell. You are a failure.
    You would deny it even if it were true because you know it would be extremely embarrassing. Since you want to deny what Hejazia said, who do you claim is your freep?

It's funny that you guys are incapable of logical retorts? It's funny that you guys have been proven as embarrassments and failures time and time again? It's funny that 5 of you together still can't win a forum "debate" against me? I agree, it is rather funny, I'm glad you're able to laugh at your own clear inferiority.

It's funny that you guys are incapable of logical retorts? It's funny that you guys have been proven as embarrassments and failures time and time again? It's funny that 5 of you together still can't win a forum "debate" against me? I agree, it is rather funny, I'm glad you're able to laugh at your own clear inferiority.
    Yea, get proven wrong guys. Belv sure showed you with all his undeniable evidence!

ps
    the more you repeat it the stupider you look and the less credible it becomes.

I've said this before I'm not who you think I am.. I don't play a Guardian. Rather belive what hejazia says or don't, don't pick and choose what is true and what isn't. Makes you look like an idiot. You're the kid who gets bullied at school and doesn't even realize it. Everyone is just getting you rialed up because of how serious you are and it's funny. Everyone is laughing at you, say what you want about others being losers nobody is buying anything you are posting. It's just people find it funny of how big of a dope you are. This is your life, it's easy to tell. You are a failure.
    Check your PMs, I have something that'll really rustle Belv's jimmies but I don't want to put it public or i'll get an infraction probs.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyWanka View Post
    Yea, get proven wrong guys. Belv sure showed you with all his undeniable evidence!

ps
    My evidence is mostly in your own posts, you guys continue to prove yourselves as liars, which in turn adds credibility to what I say. If you could all get on the same page and come up with something decent (logical and truthful) then maybe this could be a little less of a complete domination.

Why would I even try? You're obviously mentally and visually impaired.
    How so?

My evidence is mostly in your own posts, you guys continue to prove yourselves as liars, which in turn adds credibility to what I say. If you could all get on the same page and come up with something decent (logical and truthful) then maybe this could be a little less of a complete domination.
    bruh cmoooon

bruh cmoooon
    Exactly my point, you keep repeating my quote as if it supports you, but it only (funnily enough exactly what is in the quote) makes you look stupider and less credible. You've always been an embarrassment Blitz, remember when you tried to convince me that Host, Illydros and Xchantz were all amazing players? In fact you used the words "best wardens I've ever seen" to reference to the last two.

How embarrassing.

How embarrassing.
    It's just ironic is all

the more you repeat it the stupider you look and the less credible it becomes
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Here we have, ladies and gentlemen, the last resort of a bad player who has no more arrows in the quiver.
    This is the part that I say "lolrekt", right?

inb4lolbelvobsessedwithspilo
    Last edited by Thaelon; May 15 2016 at 07:16 PM.

Rename thread please

Rename thread to Belv complaining about not being able to ride a bike and Atrocity baiting him to look stupid for 7 straight pages. Ffs stop being trolled Belv.

(my lolgetrektfatkid moment)

16. May 15 2016, 06:42 PM

17. May 15 2016, 06:44 PM

This is the part that I say "lolrekt", right?

inb4lolbelvobsessedwithspilo
    Dude, even rigga knows

inb4

Quote Originally Posted by Riggamortiz View Post
    Rename thread to Belv complaining about not being able to ride a bike and Atrocity baiting him to look stupid for 7 straight pages. Ffs stop being trolled Belv.

(my lolgetrektfatkid moment)
    Every aspect of this post is tragically idiotic. From the continued "lolfatkid" rubbish to the bike comment, even the "atrocity baiting" garbage, it all screams unpreparedness. Get your #### together before (if) you post again.
    You the only one who thinks you winning. U r soooooo dumb.
    >Avoids question about identity
    >Continually proves inferiority
    >Still believes is winning

Seems legit.
    the more you repeat it the stupider you look and the less credible it becomes
    The irony is real.

The irony is real.
    your words, not mine

22. May 15 2016, 07:22 PM

Still thinks he's winning after mutiple people have insulted him. People have even sent me private messages saying lol. So in one corner there is me, handsome funny and have everyone saying how cool I am then there is you, the only person who is complementin you is yourself. After awhile I'd stop the embarrassment but you just keep going and the laughs towards you just keep coming.
    Following that logic no president in history actually won the presidential election since multiple people insulted them. Why would they have to send you a pm when they can just drop into ts and say what they want, you are all friends after all. This also leads into your next point, where you tell me how all your friends and your mom tell you how cool and funny you are, have you ever asked anyone of importance the truth on these matters? I imagine not, I feel like you rely solely off the (extremely) kind words of your mother and friends to get you through life.

Don't worry, you're not alone in this.

You the only one who thinks you winning. U r soooooo dumb.
    I need more attention.

One does not win an argument by simply having more people that take their side. Especially, when most those people supporting them are their friends and when the other side is Thaelon.

There are no winners here, only losers.
    Last edited by Trainatura; May 15 2016 at 08:47 PM.

I imagine not, I feel like you rely solely off the (extremely) kind words of your mother and friends to get you through life.

Don't worry, you're not alone in this.
    Yea Sniper, you're not alone dude. Belv is sailing on the same boat no worries

Acknowledge my leet focking meme for christ sakes

Yea Sniper, you're not alone dude. Belv is sailing on the same boat no worries
    This. Is. Why. You. Failures. Cannot. Win.

You just threw your "friend" under the bus in an attempt to make me look bad, only to fail at that and just make yourself and Kaize look stupid. I think you should go back to ironically spamming that quote.

You just threw your "friend" under the bus in an attempt to make me look bad, only to fail at that and just make yourself and Kaize look stupid. I think you should go back to ironically spamming that quote.
    It's not Kaize.
    Not my friend.

Sniper isn't kaize, really not sure why Hejazia said that, guessing he got confused or something. Kaize's forum account is called Leviosa or some Harry potter #### and he hasn't played this game for months, he wouldn't bother with this. Haven't even seen him troll ooc before

I find this hilarious, please continue.. just thought I'd clear that up for you.

and no, I don't know who Sniper is. I asked him in a private msh but he replied with .

I dont really know who Belv is, but from how he's talking I'd be willing to make an educated guess about him.

He is no longer the glue-eating boy on the back of that motorcycle. No, since then he has turned his life around. He's livin the life now. He's probably got a nice new waifu, a bangin neckbeard, and has MLP running all day long on one monitor with the LOTRO forums up on the other where he proves his superiority over a bunch of people with Autism, verbally slaying them and "embarrassing them" while his mom brings him tendies and those japanese sodas with the ball in the top. He spends his time polishing his awesome genuine-japanese Katana collection that he is extremely skilled with, ready to strike and kill anyone who dares cross him. No one in his area understands him, they just can't think on his level. He's so superior to all of us, that's why he has no friends. Not that he's an insufferable ######, that'd be ludicrous.

That's how he comes off to me at least.

Although, he probably still does eat glue.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast