We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Deeding and Such

Heya guys!

I'm kinda curious as to what class you guys think would be the best for doing all the content while leveling- deeding, questing, under-cap instances, ect.
    (And please don't all say Warden )
    Like, which toon would be the best to make a completionist without spending overmuch time.

Interested in your input!
    Thanks
    Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

I would vote for a champ.

Does nice dmg and can survive pretty good. Also its pretty straight forward and easy to play him.

If you talk about exploration and quest deeds, the class does not matter.

All classes can solo instances under level fast, even burgs or captains. It is just a bit faster with melee aoe: champs, guards (opinion is based on doing carndum/urugarth/barad gularan solo runs with all classes).

For slayer deeds often the problem is not in actually killing the mobs but rather in finding them and running from one to another. Champs can use the bow autoattacks for range pulling and I find it far less enjoyable than doing slayer deeds on a hunter (speed buff, pew-pew on the move) or minstrel (huge AOE attacks on the move, and cooldowns are ticking while you are waiting for respawns). Basically this is the reason why all my low level deeding alts are minstrels and hunters.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtara - Beorning | Ishtari - Rune Keeper | Ishtarel - Hunter
    Lunasa - Minstrel | Cabernetta - Guardian | Ishtaridas - Lore Master | + many more
    Eldar -> Evernight