We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post PvMP- LM, Mini, or Hunter?

Hello friends!

I have a question concerning three classes- LM, Mini, and Hunter- and how they fare in PvMP.
    I realize they are all fundamentally different, so comparisons could be hard.

Which has more survivability?
    Which does more damage on Monster Players?
    Which is better for roaming solo?
    Which is more useful in general for grouping?

Which is better in general?

Thanks for your responses in advance!
    Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

I would rate the Minstrel top of this list for pvmp then the Loremaster and last the Hunter. There are players that have done well with all these classes, but mini is the easiest to use imo.

Th Hunter is the most likely to get buffed though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Warg View Post
    Hello friends!

I have a question concerning three classes- LM, Mini, and Hunter- and how they fare in PvMP.

1. If all 3 are in DPS mode Lm is the choice
    2. Honestly anymore I'm not sure
    3. If based on 1 LM again
    4. Minny, LM then hunter
    5. I prefer LM because I play one but if you look at all lines of the trait tree id probably say Minny

Quote Originally Posted by The_Warg View Post
    Hello friends!

1. As legend said, lm has the most survivabilty in red, but, a minnie can in dire need flop, switch to blue, and spam self heals.
    2. I would say damage is fairly even, only loremaster lightning storm can do a fair bunch of damage compared to the other 2 classes burst wise.
    3. As long the foes u are facing are solo as well, I would say loremaster. I've seen some decent hunters going trapper and do some decent stuff,
    but that only works vs some classes, I doubt it works well on non melee creeps. Havent seen many solo red minnies but they might not have the dps to go through the self heals of reavers.
    hunters and loremasters (loremasters especially when not prestacked with waterlore and wotc on cd) can get very easily get killed by 2 wargs in 10-15 sec.
    Ive seen some red minnies going to blue and survive a 200-300m kiting trip.
    4. depending on the group setup ofc, but in small 2-3 man groups a blue minnie can keep a lot alive.
    5. Best in general depends on group setup, but I would advise blue minnie(with 50-70kish morale) for duo/trio roaming and loremaster for solo