We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Blue line into melee :)

what do you guys think of a hunter blue line as melee line? all the range goes to melee give us some variety.

I would like that if it was a melee line with the ability to have threat/tanking skills.

Quote Originally Posted by aelso View Post
    what do you guys think of a hunter blue line as melee line? all the range goes to melee give us some variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    I would like that if it was a melee line with the ability to have threat/tanking skills.
    We are talking about the hunter, right?

If every class for that matter got threat building skills and tank lines it wouldn't even phase me, it might actually give me a reason to PVE on my Burg and Hunter.

Hunters will probably get a tank line before being top single target DPS.

#Hanks #Banks

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    I would prefer Trapper of Foes line for tanking. Using traps to debuff enemies and decoy to avoid some hits, traps and other "tricks" to increase survivabilty/higher Evasion. Camouflage decreasing the chance of being hit/increasing Evasion. Blue line doesn't feel "tanky" to me. It's the runaway tree.

after each update huter is forst and forst .wen we get update 19 hunter its gona be like burglar pure garbage.And some class stat is ridicules capy have best warden and rk are next rest of class have suck! for me is best hunter wen i start 3 years ago too play

I'd like blue line to be a healer shooting ARROWS OF LURVE. Class model: Cupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post
    I'd like blue line to be a healer shooting ARROWS OF LURVE. Class model: Cupid.

Bolster onward: Fellowship wide double insta cast % heal!

"Hunters will probably get a tank line before being top single target DPS."

OMG Laugh!~ ROFL CornWollis , thanks that was very funny but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    We are talking about the hunter, right?
    Sure, why not? I tanked as a hunter at level 65 cap. It was fun Strength Stance threat component was awesome.