We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PVMP has been fixed

Last edited by Topkeklmao; May 16 2016 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Topkeklmao View Post
    Hunter and Warden travel skills have been added to the Riders of Rohan rep barter in Far Anorien.

Nurf ples

looks like gollaval pooped all over it.

The moors finally got a small update. I guess you could say they rocked our worlds! teeheee!!!
    »»»Mukal«««

5. May 16 2016, 01:57 PM

Awesome. Lots of rocks to circle around doing a Benny Hill routine after ganking 1v1s.

I preferred the albino plants.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    I preferred the albino plants.
    I actually did like the albino plants..
    Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

If this wasn't unintended, I can see this being done solely to "de-incentivise" 1v1's.

Now I feel unsafe riding through GG. Never know what might be lurking behind those rocks...

I think turbine needs new Project manager for PvmP department. Guys look bored and having no work to do, so they just copy pasting rocks there ..huh

If you have no idea what to add to pvmp - should really look into pvmp section.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopoldio View Post
    I think turbine needs new Project manager for PvmP department. Guys look bored and having no work to do, so they just copy pasting rocks there ..huh

If you have no idea what to add to pvmp - should really look into pvmp section.
    Angree said he likes new rocks

Your continued subscription to play in the moors is very appreciated. Thank you and see you in game soon !

In the 5 years I have been playing the moors it has only declined to overpowered creep friendly freep zerg. I will come back when my hunter can do what a BA does to him, take 30% of his morale in 1 hit, why do creeps need 150k+ morale?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobengulu View Post
    In the 5 years I have been playing the moors it has only declined to overpowered creep friendly freep zerg. I will come back when my hunter can do what a BA does to him, take 30% of his morale in 1 hit, why do creeps need 150k+ morale?
    Because they cried for years freeps were OP, I know I was one of them and they were OP.

The % compare is a valid complaint for hunters its not like they bring a lot more to the table other than poison remove and the heartseeker debuff, yellow is okay but its often just delaying the inevitable. I dont see big hits from hunters in the moors anymore, couple of upshots on some greenies have been spectacular but I suspect that has more to do with their lack of aud. I dont necessarily have a problem with doing the same % damage as a BA, my issue there is the BA has an uruk heal > then my induction based press onward and his % of morale pot > then my anorien morale pots (think they are 2250?).

Quote Originally Posted by Lobengulu View Post

Freeps>Creeps at the moment, actually. You're just playing the worst class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Freeps>Creeps at the moment, actually. You're just playing the worst class in the game.
    wardens > spiders > freeps > creeps> hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Assasiny View Post
    wardens > spiders > freeps > creeps> hunter
    more like wardens > rks > guards > lms > champs > Spiders > freeps > creeps > hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Assasiny View Post
    wardens > spiders
    Said no one ever

Said no one ever
    Wardens are absolutely stronger than spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Wardens are absolutely stronger than spiders.
    Said no one ever

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    more like wardens > rks > guards > lms > champs > Spiders > freeps > creeps > hunters
    ROFL No love to captains ....... even hunter was mentioned a bit, cappy should stay out of moors huh? ./cry

Quote Originally Posted by Matpianist View Post
    ROFL No love to captains ....... even hunter was mentioned a bit, cappy should stay out of moors huh? ./cry
    While cappys are the lower end of the foodchain (and i would say more because the others are too strong, rather then the cappy to weak), they are far away from being as worse as hunters. Especially since cappys are stilly pretty beneficial in groups.

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    hunters>burglars

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrhic View Post
    hunters>burglars
    if it was a discussion about pve, i would have agreed maybe, but in this case.

Said no one ever
    ok.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast