We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Getting ready for new raid/t2c far anorien instances.

Im wondering what kind of stats are needed to survive and dps the most difficult endgame fellowship raid content.

Right now, I have 59k mastery, 25k morale(when I slot the 2 morale essences), 20%finesse, 25%resist, 22-23kphys/tac mit with +8%survival gear, 52%critD.
    I figure you cant dps when you are dead, and I want to survive those 20k hits in the t2c far anorien instances. Is the morale too low?

Quote Originally Posted by onor View Post
    Im wondering what kind of stats are needed to survive and dps the most difficult endgame fellowship raid content.

Right now, I have 59k mastery, 25k morale(when I slot the 2 morale essences), 20%finesse, 25%resist, 22-23kphys/tac mit with +8%survival gear, 52%critD.
    I figure you cant dps when you are dead, and I want to survive those 20k hits in the t2c far anorien instances. Is the morale too low?
    I'd say you had too much finesse and crit def, and could replace those by raw morale. Mastery and other stats look OK to me.

How low should I go on finesse and crit d? 20%finesse is somewhere around 9-10k if I remember right. I think if I drop 1 critd essence it goes to 45% and 2 dropped puts it below 40%. What should be my target morale?

i think your stats are perfectly fine.
    you cannot always guarantee, that you will be behind of enemies. as long as you are in front of them, finesse should not be lower than 10k.
    if you are behind enemies, more than 13% only has an effect, if enemies buff themselves like those damn ghosts in OE -.-
    Also, i don't think that its a good idea to go below 50% critdef. we don't know, what will be in the next raid. as ranged dd, you normally are not attacked with normal attacks and many aoe spells don't crit, therefore, critdef is often not needed at all. but if its needed, it should be at 50%.
    as far as i see it, your stats are just fine. if you get more, put it into mastery, more defense should not be needed.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by onor View Post
    How low should I go on finesse and crit d? 20%finesse is somewhere around 9-10k if I remember right. I think if I drop 1 critd essence it goes to 45% and 2 dropped puts it below 40%. What should be my target morale?
    10-12k finesse seems to be reasonable now. It's what I aim for. I have some swap jewels for different requirements (some with mastery, some with morale, one with resistance) but generally hover around that.

T2 Overcap for mits medium armour is 22,408. So with warding lore, bufffood and maybe buffs from a captain, 20,5k mits are enough. Maybe you can change one or two mit essences.