We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gladden creep

Gladden creep

Hey, whats the action like here? small group? raid vs raid? solo?
    Id like to bring my r13 ba and alts to here, I am from Gladden, but it pretty much died the past 2 weeks. I am on ark and the action is soo zergy, not really enjoying it.
    I know its probably better to try the server out first but I don't wanna transfer to crick and not be able to transfer back. Also, its possible I may bring more creeps with me, can this server handle more creeps?

-Baunderbridge

Right now Crick is extremely sporadic, we have less than 2k infamy days and some days we get 10k. We are currently pressing them pretty hard except for a few that have a good handle on
    their class/gear/group makeup. My average day atm is around 3k infamy. I only play evening eastern standard time.
    We have few trolls and enjoy that immensely. Crick needs more freeps to come out more often. We have a fair amount of creeps but we could use more if the action were to pick up.
    Like other servers the updates/festivals and free transfers have hurt us more than anything else and we are hopeful that it will settle down soon and get back to more regular action.
    Given that Gladden was supposedly busier than us and you say it has died, Crick may be exactly like Gladden at this point, so yes it may well be worth creating one and hanging around
    to see what you think.

Good Luck

Warpig

I'd agree with warpig. I use to be out a ton on freep before the new update but the last month+ been working on all the gear/etc. but have finally started to get back out to the moors. Crick has usually always been small group v small group or g v g and occasionally raid v raid. I usually always am soloing unless a large amount of creeps out.

Biggest thing I've enjoyed since server xfers is it seems nearly all, or at least the most vocal, pvp trolls have left and is generally just fun pvp. I have a 2nd freep on Landroval and there's lots of action, but the amount of garbage / trash talk in ooc I find myself usually just hopping on to crick 9 out of 10 times for pvp.

Would love to have more here so new freeps and creeps are welcome in my book.

As others have said we've always been a Small group vs small group kind of server, like you won't see a 24vs 24 zergs etc +++

We have the population but we don't have consistency, our pve side is massive but we just need more to come out in the moors and try it and stay out. I know weeekdays are very inconsistent but weekends I enjoy alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    As others have said we've always been a Small group vs small group kind of server, like you won't see a 24vs 24 zergs etc +++

We have the population but we don't have consistency, our pve side is massive but we just need more to come out in the moors and try it and stay out. I know weekdays are very inconsistent but weekends I enjoy alot.
    Agreed. I'll add that the problem with Crick has always been that gamers are too serious and take the whole KB, rating statistics personal. It's a game, it's PvP which means you just faceroll the damn keyboard and have fun. And seriously, PvP has always been about numbers - the more you have in a group the more you destroy. It doesn't matter which side you play on, play the game to your liking.

I'll continue to rush a group of creep players with Wal-Mart armour and 4 Audacity, HoneyBadger doesn't give a $@#$. I have fun, and if the creep or creeps are laughing at me while they maul and shred me to pieces, then they're having fun too.

-Clep