We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: My stats

My stats

Here are my actual stats. I know I need to reduce Critical Rating so I will unequip some CR essences. My idea would be to unequip CR and equipe it with some Finesse and Agi and also to get more Physical Maestry...
    What do you think?

I think that you may want some more tactical mitigation for instances like Silent Street tier 2

Bit more finesse (about 3-4k), and tac mit as Haruno said. I suspect you can do the tac mit (aim for min. 16-17k) by swapping virtues around though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snigol View Post
    Here are my actual stats. I know I need to reduce Critical Rating so I will unequip some CR essences. My idea would be to unequip CR and equipe it with some Finesse and Agi and also to get more Physical Maestry...
    What do you think?
    Yes, you can get a lot more PM.
    I have 60K with lvl 100 BB jewels, Mathom-hunter's gear + one 2-slot gear from OE with 2 Agility Essences, more defensive stats and unfinished LIs.
    Some Hunters or Wardens said on WC they had 120K, but I think 90-100 with mits for T2 should be fine.

Castorix, remember wardens get double mastery from might/agi so their numbers will perforce be higher than hunters'.

It's very difficult to get 100k mastery without going very, very glass cannon - something which I won't do. Aiming for 80k or so when fully geared, sitting at 65k in survivable set up right now.

I would start with, as you've suggested, dropping crit essences and getting more agility.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post
    Castorix, remember wardens get double mastery from might/agi so their numbers will perforce be higher than hunters'.

It's very difficult to get 100k mastery without going very, very glass cannon - something which I won't do. Aiming for 80k or so when fully geared, sitting at 65k in survivable set up right now.
    Ah yes, right, it was certainly a Warden.
    I also choose "Supreme Essences of Robust Agility" instead of "Supreme Essences of Masterful Agility" for more Morale vs PM.
    Last edited by Castorix; Jun 06 2016 at 08:27 AM.

ensure you got all the 105 essence jewels u need, they give you some mitigations as well, then for tier 2 runs, slot 1 of these jewels full with tactical mitigation and another with physical and tactical. then slot around (or every essense slot you have) 30 agility/morale essences 2 or 3 critical defence 3 or 4 finesse in case your morale is still below 25k slot some morale essences till u hit a minimum 23-25k morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    Ah yes, right, it was certainly a Warden.
    I also choose "Supreme Essences of Robust Agility" instead of "Supreme Essences of Masterful Agility" for more Morale vs PM.
    Yes, exactly. You can't DPS if you're dead - especially if you don't have a pre-rezz on you that is one of the advantages of stacking DPS slots full of RKs. If they adjusted the way Do Not Fall works (maybe only allowing it in blue, but increasing its duration and not requiring caster to be alive), champs, hunters and even burgs would suddenly get a look in.