We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Problems with my purchase

Hello, I have a problem, do the following purchases:
    "The Lord of the Rings Online Starter Pack Steely Dawn Steam CD Key"
    Insert the code for the Steam platform, between the game and then appeared a window with a notice which said "The activation was made" and appeared on screen 4 items:
    LOTRO Game 1. acces DTN
    2. Starter Bundle Mac DNT
    3. Premium Acces DNT
    4. 500 points Tribune

However, 2 of the 4 items appeared on the account which were:
    2. Starter Bundle Mac DNT
    4. 500 points Tribune

These did not work:
    LOTRO Game 1. acces DTN
    3. Premium Acces DNT

Since having premium account unlock three more character slot, and do not appear, and some other things that should be unblocked and are not.

I wonder what happens to my mind that do not appear what should be unlocked

Thank you very much.

Note: Excuse my English, annex caprutas screen

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Question "Order of buying" ?

Hello all ..

Can someone help me understand one little thing?

Ive downloaded the game, and am playing normally *free player*.

This friend of mine is wanting to give me the Riders of Rohan code. But i know the "sequence" would be

Moria
    Mirkwood
    Isen

And then RoR.

Its there any problem for me to 'activate' RoR on this new account, even do NOT having the previously (to RoR) expansions activated?

I do plan to buy Moria .. but the situation will be the same.

Thanks in advance!

Bruno, Warden.

WBS is offline Weatherstock Wayfarer
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Lotro View Post
    Its there any problem for me to 'activate' RoR on this new account, even do NOT having the previously (to RoR) expansions activated?
    There's no problem at all activating that code before you have the other expansions.

When you get to Rohan the content there will all be unlocked and waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    There's no problem at all activating that code before you have the other expansions.

When you get to Rohan the content there will all be unlocked and waiting for you.
    Thank you man! worked perfectly!

Hello purchase yet not received

Hello ibought the minas morgul expansion and only received a purchase confirmation from xsolla with an operation id number.It's been 5-6 days now and i havent received any mail
    with the activation code.Can someone please look in to it because i want to buy other expansions and i dont know if i should.

Quote Originally Posted by endeldor177 View Post
    Hello ibought the minas morgul expansion and only received a purchase confirmation from xsolla with an operation id number.It's been 5-6 days now and i havent received any mail
    with the activation code.Can someone please look in to it because i want to buy other expansions and i dont know if i should.
    There is no activation code. The expansion you purchased will be applied to the account used to purchase it. You can confirm this by logging into the game and attempting to purchase Minas Morgul with LOTRO Points – if you can't even see it in the in-game store, it's already on your account.

In the future, please consider creating a new thread, or replying to something more related to your question and more recent. Resurrecting a 6-year-old dead thread is not good forum etiquette.

Thank you for your answer

Ok.thank you for your reply,good to know.and sorry if i used your time for nothing(noobishly).