We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So I skipped 64 levels...

I applied Blessing of the Valar on my Hunter Angredeth (31 to 95) and I will try to keep this thread updated with stuff regarding getting him up to speed in regards to build.

Trait points
    I got 33 for a total of 45, obviously I need to look around for the Landscape and Deed points as specified here: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Class_Trait_Point
    Yes I need to do many, if not most, of these

Maximum Trait Point Summary
    50 from every odd level from 7 to 105.
    8 from completing the class deed meta-deeds.
    3 from completing the legendary books available at level 39.
    1 from completing the pair of class quests available at level 45.
    1 from completing the Moria class quest chain available at level 58.
    1 from reading the legendary book available from the Iron Garrison Guards vendor upon reaching Kindred.
    1 from completing Volume II, Book 6 of the Epic.
    2 from earning 200 Promotion Points in Epic Battles. (Note that these points can also be purchased in the LOTRO Store.)
    5 from completing each of the area quest chains in West Rohan.
    4 from completing each of the area quest chains in Central Gondor.
    1 from completing Volume IV, Book 2 of the Epic.
    1 from completing Quest:Ashes and Stars, Chapter 4 in Eastern Gondor.
    1 from completing Volume IV, Book 4, Chapter 10: The Defence of Minas Tirith
    1 from completing Volume IV, Book 4, Chapter 11: Hammer of the Underworld
    1 from completing the deed Quests of Old Anórien
    1 from completing the deed Deeds of Old Anórien
    82 - Total Trait Points available as of Update 18.
    Trait Tree
    For now mostly ´Red, with a couple of dips in Blue for Impact Arrows and Quick Draw.

Race Traits
    Got none. Had none.

Virtue Traits
    Got 4 points extra for each and every one, but I still need to check up which to use for hunter. Having 6-9 points on them is, in any case, waaay to low. This means backtracking a huge amount of deeds. According to some Compassion, Innocence, Determination, Tolerance and Zeal should be a good combo.

Gear
    Will immeditately commission a Fangorn crit set via my Tailor. I just hope Gilthiron (my Tailor) has the recipes and the Guild Symbols for it. The Advanced gear was of course available but I can, and will, do better. Also got a full set of Jewelry, but no Pocket item. I will get my own new stuff since Angredeth is Anórien Jeweller.

Legendary Items
    Three boxes with Third age LI, got a Bow, a Sword and a Heavy Bridle. Improved stuff on the way via my Woodworker Sturmdrang and Weaponsmith Tarostel. No Relics.

Mounted Combat
    Got the skills, got the steed (named him Arefel), got the Citadel outfit. But, no Points for the Steed (well, ONE), so I start off with one. Considering you actually skip Rohan via the BoV, one would expect a few points for the horsie, but no.

Here we go...
    Last edited by Marancil; Jun 11 2016 at 03:13 PM.

Since I am an MC geek, I promptly crafted an Elaborate Necklace of Emeralds and traded it for a Emblem of Turning. Will craft more of those and barter for more relics, BUT, I need better LI weapons first. No use slotting relics in to third age scrap metal.