We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

B1 : 18.2 raid stuff

Yawp,

Petit screen pour chaque classes de ce qui arrive pour la 18.2 http://imgur.com/a/jwRW2
    Un screen pour chaque classe, sachant que les bijoux existent en toutes versions (bracelet / oreille / anneau) avec les mêmes stats et le même nombre de slot.

Merci de faire remonter les erreurs (le cambi n'a que 2 sets pour le moment) et discutailler sur les bonus / fixé

Hi,

Some SS for each classes about what is coming for the 18.2 update. http://imgur.com/a/jwRW2
    Burglar only have two sets as of now. Please tell me if you find an error on some SS. You can discuss each bonus here or create a topic for each classe.
    Jewellery exist for every slot with the same stats and slot numbers. (wrist / earing / ring).

Beorn

Burglar

Captain

Champ

Guardian

Hunter

Lore Master

Minstrel

Rune Kepper

Warden

Captain bonuses are poo. Runekeeper healer and fire are great - buff Smouldering Wrath more!
    Hunter I can see 2 huntsman + 4 bowmaster being very nice.

Burglar ones are ####.
    Hunter's seem very nice!
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

...bard's arrow? Just what yellow hunter needed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha aaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Another red line boost bias for hunter, no surprise.

...and wrd with +25% bleed damage increase, I guess that's us told.
    AND guardians get either increased bleed or radiate prc bonus.

That nicely wraps it up - what everyone asked to reduce got a boost.
    Last edited by Macroscian; Jun 15 2016 at 08:55 AM.

The sets range from comically worthless to obviously op. Glad to see they haven't addressed the bulk of the stupidity since Palantir. I am particularly impressed with how garbage all of the Burglar sets are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha aaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hunter has a very nice 2/4 set setup here. No-one cares about Yellow, and it's unreasonable to expect otherwise.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

yea, i agree, don't care with which class i play this raid, but i'll wanna loot with my hunter

only good one for burglar is +2% snag debuff
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Any chance for seeing the cosmetics of the armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post

only good one for burglar is +2% snag debuff
    I hope you're joking.

That nicely wraps it up - what everyone asked to reduce got a boost.
    Why you would want yellow line boost for the raid armor anyway? These aren't solo armors.

Which, IMO, is a very good thing. Guardian's DPS should not depend so heavily on tank line bonuses and this is a step in the right direction. Here's hoping that thay follow this up with a DPS boost in red-line set bonuses.

Most of the mini bonuses are #### aswell..... :/ Cries crit is good, and meh I have crit cap on healing but I guess % to crit increase overall is nice but ... meh. BUT THE INSTRUMENT <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hlifhrim View Post
    Which, IMO, is a very good thing. Guardian's DPS should not depend so heavily on tank line bonuses and this is a step in the right direction. Here's hoping that thay follow this up with a DPS boost in red-line set bonuses.
    It's not like they can equip both sets, not what I'd choose to complain about.

Does anyone know if identical set bonuses stack? As in, get bonus A via the Greater 2 set and the Lesser 4 set? The Hytbold ones used to (which a bunch of these are copies of)...could be something to play around with.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    It's not like they can equip both sets, not what I'd choose to complain about.

Does anyone know if identical set bonuses stack? As in, get bonus A via the Greater 2 set and the Lesser 4 set? The Hytbold ones used to (which a bunch of these are copies of)...could be something to play around with.
    I think it will as the mini armour one of them has a 2 slot for 5% crit bonus and on another set the 4 slot bonus is the same, I'm 99% sure they will.

The gold cappy emblem is rubbish compared to the Anorien version, while the cappy set bonuses are basically useless (valiant strike, urgh).

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Why you would want yellow line boost for the raid armor anyway? These aren't solo armors.
    So you think there should only be one raid set for hunter?

The big yellow line REMOVED FOCUS boost is a three minute cooldown skill.

It's not a joke as much as an insult.

It's not like they can equip both sets ...
    Which is what I referred to as "a step in the right direction". I'm glad we agree there's nothing to complain about here

17. Jun 15 2016, 10:08 AM

The Lore-Master sword has 319 Agility instead of 319 Will.

I'm glad that the bonuses for most classes are ####. We are moving way too strongly in the direction of gear > skill.

So you think there should only be one raid set for hunter?

The big yellow line REMOVED FOCUS boost is a three minute cooldown skill.

It's not a joke as much as an insult.
    Not really, but you think yellow is viable raid trait set up?

Quote Originally Posted by Coeprandua View Post
    I'm glad that the bonuses for most classes are ####. We are moving way too strongly in the direction of gear > skill.
    But can you get gear if you aren't skilled enough. That's the question on new raids.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Not really, but you think yellow is viable raid trait set up?
    Are raid sets only supposed to be used in raids, like aud gear?

The big boosts to constant effects like wrd and grd bleeds are an abomination. I do compare that to the effect on the yellow set. It's an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeprandua View Post
    I kinda have to agree. Looking at these armor sets, I don't see anything that'll motivate me as a LM or Burg to grind for these. That's a good thing, imo.

The big boosts to constant effects like wrd and grd bleeds are an abomination. I do compare that to the effect on the yellow set. It's an insult.
    No, but what hunter in their right mind uses anything but red (or for lols blue) anywhere where pve sets are relevant.

I hope you're joking.
    Not really joking, maybe using the wrong word. Maybe, 'good' is too strong. Useful maybe.

If i play a burglar in yellow line to debuff enemies with increased taken damage to increase the raiddps, another +2% incoming damage increases the raids damage. This is useful. Maybe not as strong as something like +25% dotdamage or +3 pulses. But still useful. All other burgs bonusses are just useless trash.

My burglar has two used specs: red for maximum own dps and yellow for maximum groupdpsbuffs (which is +12% afair, compared to red without going into yellow). With this bonus, it will be +14% incoming damage compared to red line. Useful, not strong, but useful. Much much better than tricks applying selfheals for a raidset.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Before you cry, you should read about warden mechanics, especially what BLEEDs are, and which skills not. If you do you will notice that the Warden set is just a minor buff to the 3 bleeds that are only a minor part of warden damage. The 2 piece bonus of the Warden set is pretty meh too.

HINT: There are Dots and there are Bleeds, both are not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorondir View Post
    Before you cry, you should read about warden mechanics, especially what BLEEDs are, and which skills not. If you do you will notice that the Warden set is just a minor buff to the 3 bleeds that are only a minor part of warden damage. The 2 piece bonus of the Warden set is pretty meh too.

HINT: There are Dots and there are Bleeds, both are not the same.
    Thank you Thorondir, I was just about to comment those unqualified statements from the usual warden-QQ-guys in a similar way.

Personally, I would have prefered the current Pelenor 2-set bonus (10% Melee (overall!) Damage) over the new Raid 2-set bonus (25% BLEED Damage).

All other warden sets seem ####, especially the tank-set. Another +5% CritDef.. meh! Phys. Mastery Buff on Shield Tactics...double-meh!

Cheers,
    Vala
    Valanduin [Champ] & Valanduir [Warden] & Valanur [RK]
    Gwaihir [EU-DE] | Die Reiter von Rohan

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast