We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

PVP of the highest quality confirmed

14 freeps couldn't kill 1 defiler with BA and reaver so they sat at the rez and QQed in OOC. Gosh I love this server.

[OOC] Bodacity-1: 'well we don't have enough people yet'
    *waits for 8 more freeps to show up and then instantly wipes with 14*
    [OOC] Bodacity-1: 'some people just try too hard in this game'
    *maps out*
    [OOC] Theodredwulf: 'i have cancer so shut up thurd'
    Adacyn tells you, 'He always uses that cancer card'
    [OOC] Balburz: 'they in'

The trouble with Landy PvP is that for the most part its filled with people who have nothing better to do than sit in a game all day and night and grief others and try to ruin their playtime. Something like going on a date or having any kind of life outside of the little bubble of PvP land Landy style is something well, just doesn't happen with you guys. Way to go Thurd giving grief and bullying an older man with cancer like you did for quite a while yesterday, were you mad at something, maybe lack of a life that you felt the need to do that?? And Adacyn should really know better but no doubt wants to be part of the "elite" and I use the term quite loosely. Anyways carry on guys we gonna have fun no matter what and whether you like it or not and we won't have to do it 24/7 like you!

Shame, shame on you Hej for including the OOC chat about Theo, you are pitiful.
    Last edited by Arrabell; Jun 17 2016 at 12:47 PM.

MY NAMES THEODREDWULF AND I HAVE A SILVER STAR FROM VIETNAM
    my names thurd and i dont give a #### old man
    BUT I GOT DAT CANCER DOE FEEL SORRY FOR ME

Matron said Milk of Magnesia cures everything bet it could do something for your cancer too

Oh the bad boys have entered the thread. Trouble is its a little unfair to debate with the unarmed, so next......
    Last edited by Arrabell; Jun 17 2016 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    Oh the bad boys have entered the thread. Trouble is its a little unfair to debate with the unarmed, kind of like shooting fish in a barrel. Next.....
    Who is this BTW so I can address you properly.

7. Jun 17 2016, 04:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia View Post
    Who is this BTW so I can address you properly.
    Hmm who am I? I think today I will be Kim Kardashian so just address me as Kim.

Hmm who am I? I think today I will be Kim Kardashian so just address me as Kim.
    sup Meghenne

Lets play hot and cold shall we? Right now you are in Siberia but keep trying.

14 freeps couldn't kill 1 defiler with BA and reaver so they sat at the rez and QQed in OOC. Gosh I love this server.

*maps out*
    [OOC] Balburz: 'they in'

Seems like lotro PvP still sucks, just as bad as the fail trolls that still play. I hope you guys find a warm body in this cold world..

12. Jun 17 2016, 08:15 PM

Reason
    Compassion for the weak minded

Troll side baits casual side because Casual side gets farmed. Casual side takes Troll bait, hook, line, and sinker.

*maps out*

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Troll side baits casual side because Casual side gets farmed.
    ^

15. Jun 17 2016, 09:55 PM

Reason
    Compassion for the weak minded

Quote Originally Posted by Knossa View Post
    Thanks for joining! Troll thread wouldn't be complete without you!
    I'm not condoning either side, I'm just accurately describing what happened.

Don't you just hate it when people lie about cancer just to gain sympathy? This is like the time Fractal phoned Turbine support and tried to get his permaban removed by saying he had cancer and wanted to spend his last days playing LOTRO. They did the right thing and didn't give a #### then closed the ticket.

Wow if thats the best you got Hej then you don't have much. But we knew that already didn't we? As usual you have crossed the line and hopefully this thread disappears.
    Last edited by Arrabell; Jun 18 2016 at 12:11 AM.

Not sure what is point of this thread really you guys want to prove that you better then anyone else who dont play good pvp including myself,yes you are its huge accomplishment I gratz you
    but why you feel need to troll ppl like that?because they are not good at game? its game omg its not like anyone irl will care if you good at mmorpg lol
    and theo plays this game from start because he enjoys it,why someone who is old enough to be your grandad would feel need to lie about cancer? he is maybe one of worst cg we have but what it matters its just a game and if he enjoys it enough no matter what that in 8 years he had will and patience to rank up slowly to rank 15 let him just enjoy game...
    you should have more respect not because he has cancer or anything else but because he by age can be your grandad,i mean my grandad didnt even know how to turn on computer soo lol ...you are 20 and something and you comparing how good you are with someone who is 70+... its just stupid imo

Tinaiel (mini who always dies 1st )

P.S. and to all pro player trolls wouldnt kill you to be nice person,that would be real accomplishment playing good and being nice ... but its more hard to be nice person then good in game for some ppl

Just pathetic. A tad disappointed Addy my friend. It was a tell, but you should have none these pathetic trolls don't care what is intended as private verses public. Their purpose is to be spiteful and hateful trolls and while I want to say they don't care who they hurt; in reality it is the more the better in their very small minds. Well, I am out. Wasted too much time on irrelevant pathetic beings already.

Good day my dear friends Theo, Arra, Soft.

Hesiod
    I dont really think Adacyn said anything wrong I mean its not really important game wise that you share with ppl online that you have cancer,its thing you should share with ppl you like and who mean something to you and who will make you feel better fighting cancer with their warm words and compassion, not to share to everyone in game who wont care about it and just make you feel more bad.I respect theo not because he has cancer or anything else,I respect him because he is old enough to be my grandad and i find it amazing that he still has will to play this game after soo many years of trolling,it takes lots of patience to rank to 15 with playstyle like he has,slowly and not being pro

A lie?

Figured I would delete my previous posts out of........ Please continue to boost your self-esteem. Happy to be of service.
    Last edited by Knossa; Jun 18 2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: to delete Compassion for the weak minded to humor Spilo
    [color=white][center][b]Satsuma/Hesoid[/b][/center]
    [center]Silverlode[/center][/color]

Figured I would delete my previous posts out of compassion for the weak minded. Please continue to boost your self-esteem. Happy to be of service.
    See? That was a smart move that put you a level above everyone else. Now if you'd only remove the part about "compassion for the weak-minded," you'd be in "Patrician shaking his head at pathetic Pleb" status.

See? That was a smart move that put you a level above everyone else. Now if you'd only remove the part about "compassion for the weak-minded," you'd be in "Patrician shaking his head at pathetic Pleb" status.
    Your summation of the thread was a wee bit off or maybe a lot off. Rhetoric only works some of the time. When someone becomes the target of bullying and harassment when their cancer is made fun of in a public forum then that is not acceptable. No ifs ands or buts its wrong and something needs to be done. I couldn't give a rats butt iif my skills in an MMO are made fun of but this thread was never about that.

Don't you just hate it when people lie about cancer just to gain sympathy?
    So you are trolling Theodred cause hes better than you? Go figure.

Thanks for your service Theo, I hope you get better.

Your summation of the thread was a wee bit off or maybe a lot off. Rhetoric only works some of the time. When someone becomes the target of bullying and harassment when their cancer is made fun of in a public forum then that is not acceptable. No ifs ands or buts its wrong and something needs to be done. I couldn't give a rats butt iif my skills in an MMO are made fun of but this thread was never about that.
    Hm. I had been led to believe that the Cancer was not actually true. If it is the case, then condolences.

you guys definitely show the quality of your character in this thread.

It is true.

Hm. I had been led to believe that the Cancer was not actually true. If it is the case, then condolences.
    I would just say, not knowing if it was true or not; I recommend erring on the side of caution. That said............... *bows to Spilo*
    [color=white][center][b]Satsuma/Hesoid[/b][/center]
    [center]Silverlode[/center][/color]

Look at how many people have conspired to perpetuate this lie on behalf of Theo. You know it's a lie and yet you still defend it because you pity a senior citizen.
    Shame on all of you. You're an insult to cancer patients and cancer victims all over the world.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast