We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JiiPee View Post
    What?
    T
    Plain and simple..... The Beorning needs a buff and bug fixes to be more competitive with other classes. They need to be desired by groups, as the other classes are, and not inflicted on them instead :P

Quote Originally Posted by JiiPee View Post
    What?
    The world first players use the strongest classes in their most capable roles to complete the content, the next few months of groups trying to complete the content look to these initial groups and copy the class makeups/strategies to complete it. Only once they have things down on farm with those bosses do they go on to mix things up a bit and involve weaker classes in their runs.

The whole "So everyone who likes to play with beorning, don't give up guys" line is honestly just bad advice at this point in time, I honestly would recommend every Beorning give up on the class in terms of T2C if it is your only character as rolling any other class would likely result for a more enjoyable experience for both you and your raid team. Perhaps the class would be more noticeable as a loss of potential income and therefore see more in-depth/publically detailed changes if players discouraged one another from playing it.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    The world first players use the strongest classes in their most capable roles to complete the content, the next few months of groups trying to complete the content look to these initial groups and copy the class makeups/strategies to complete it. Only once they have things down on farm with those bosses do they go on to mix things up a bit and involve weaker classes in their runs.

The whole "So everyone who likes to play with beorning, don't give up guys" line is honestly just bad advice at this point in time, I honestly would recommend every Beorning give up on the class in terms of T2C if it is your only character as rolling any other class would likely result for a more enjoyable experience for both you and your raid team. Perhaps the class would be more noticeable as a loss of potential income and therefore see more in-depth/publically detailed changes if players discouraged one another from playing it.
    Gotta agree Joedangod, even for farms i am constantly asked to go with my cappy instead of my bear, even though my bear is better geared. Until SSG actually gives us some love, farm the t2c gear etc on a different toon and then barter for it on the bear. It sucks, i know, but it is what it is unfortunately =(. This is especially the case if you do a lot of pugs and are not in a raiding kin that are willing to experiment with your beorning. All that being said, i still think they are really fun on landscape and t1 stuff. So if you want a bear level one, just know that while you may get into a t2c throne raid atm (because it is so well known how to do it) when the mordor raid comes, the beorning will once again have no real place in the raid.

We have a role: Spectator

The only role a Beorning can fill is crafting alt. SS should give a refund to all people who bought the class. Every employee involved in its design should be fired and blacklisted from the game industry.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBaggy View Post
    The only role a Beorning can fill is crafting alt. SS should give a refund to all people who bought the class. Every employee involved in its design should be fired and blacklisted from the game industry.
    Whilst there is no denying the flawed design I would cut the devs some slack as they were clearly rushed to release it as soon as possible despite its alpha state. Still, not fixing it since then in class balance passes is ridiculous.
    ~ Take the player, not the class ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2