We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Indeed, that's why the whole "freever incident" happened in the first place, I love to farm failures, you seemingly love to get farmed like a failure.
    that's a misnomer, you actually love anonymous internet validation amongst teenage boys. it's actually why this keeps coming up, keep struggling for relevance :^)

Quote Originally Posted by lagg View Post
    I bet you practically planted watered and picked the produce out of him. are you on top of the leaderboards in farmville? every other word you say is farmed or verbally farmed - how do you stay so basic?
    This is quite possibly the worst attempt at helping a friend I have ever seen, you are only making things worse for Isindri.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    that's a misnomer, you actually love anonymous internet validation amongst teenage boys. it's actually why this keeps coming up, keep struggling for relevance :^)
    No, I enjoy ridiculing failures, whatever age or gender they may be, which is the real reason "this" keeps coming up. If my "relevance" is what makes you feel better about what you suffered at the hands of my freever then I'm glad that you were finally able to find something, most people don't and continue building up frustration and anger at me, then they release it and another "incident" makes them even more frustrated and angry than before.

You're one of the lucky few...

You're one of the lucky few...

oh i've always known that, it's the small things in life :^)

Lonewolf

...you seemingly love to get farmed like a failure.
    As opposed to getting farmed like a success?

Quote Originally Posted by Chodelet View Post
    As opposed to getting farmed like a success?
    You are a bright one, aren't you? I mean undoubtedly you are aware that there is a difference between getting destroyed in a unfavourable situation, and getting 2v1d on geared burgs by a freever, it's almost as if you are trying to troll me, but then you're too smart to try to troll someone so I'm confused as to why you posted at all. Please enlighten those of us that aren't as gifted as you.

Is that bright enough friends? Tryin to enlighten everyone for the first time.

I just wanted to add that, as the least skilled of all of the remaining long time players still stick-poking the bloated corpse of this game, I feel privileged to have everyone on this thread to look up to.

You are a bright one, aren't you? I mean undoubtedly you are aware that there is a difference between getting destroyed in a unfavourable situation, and getting 2v1d on geared burgs by a freever, it's almost as if you are trying to troll me, but then you're too smart to try to troll someone so I'm confused as to why you posted at all. Please enlighten those of us that aren't as gifted as you.

Can I get in?

You still got open spots or what?

Quote Originally Posted by GerkinPickle View Post
    I just wanted to add that, as the least skilled of all of the remaining long time players still stick-poking the bloated corpse of this game, I feel privileged to have everyone on this thread to look up to.
    It's been a while since you've written a song in tribute. Please razzle dazzle us.

exhibit A:

exhibit B:

#conjurebetterplayers

proud freeps dropping nice pics

#nice

exhibit A:

exhibit B:

#conjurebetterplayers
    so you are mad because you can't kill 2 glass canon wargs with using a defence tome and the huge increase of tiers of LIs after the new update ?
    Creeps:
    Deathlyheals - R14 defiler | Deadlyline - R10 Warg
    Freeps - FullyWrecked
    #BringT2cBack

exhibit A:

exhibit B:

#conjurebetterplayers
    LOL as if you would even post this up! If anything you are giving yourself sht hahahaa cant even kill 1 of 2 wargs while both are traited full glass fml Isi no wonder why Tsaurel left your ### irl get good in a game gosh m8

P.S still waiting for Hypnotized or Isi at GG for 1v1 <3 xo bring Tsaurel so she can watch her pet get dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Riiza5 View Post
    trash and stuff
    volkan shut up and go back to turkey

Tsaurel, Tsaurel, Tsaurel, Tsaurel,Tsaurel,Tsaurel
    Riiza why is it every time you get mad at Isindar you drag me into it? Are you really that insecure? Sack up and settle your #### with him and stop dragging me into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Riiza why is it every time you get mad at Isindar you drag me into it? Are you really that insecure? Sack up and settle your #### with him and stop dragging me into it.

exhibit A:

exhibit B:

#conjurebetterplayers
    So weren't you the one who died?

LOL as if you would even post this up! If anything you are giving yourself sht hahahaa cant even kill 1 of 2 wargs while both are traited full glass fml Isi no wonder why Tsaurel left your ### irl get good in a game gosh m8

P.S still waiting for Hypnotized or Isi at GG for 1v1 <3 xo bring Tsaurel so she can watch her pet get dropped
    see this is why you get made fun of (among probably 100 other things), get called a bad warden and whoops it's time to bring women into this for some reason. man talk.

Quote Originally Posted by jomanjy View Post
    so you are mad because you can't kill 2 glass canon wargs with using a defence tome and the huge increase of tiers of LIs after the new update ?
    if i was mad i would have posted quite a bit more, but please explain to me the purpose behind a glass 'canon' flayer warg, have you guys been declined from inverted cross or something?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

if i was mad i would have posted quite a bit more, but please explain to me the purpose behind a glass 'canon' flayer warg, have you guys been declined from inverted cross or something?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoWeird View Post
    trash gif
    not the point, the point is deathly running away from a 2v1

Quote Originally Posted by lagg View Post
    not the point, the point is deathly running away from a 2v1

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoWeird View Post
    i will clarify for you, as you weren't involved. turkop was in flayer, not the warg i have selected. you'll notice that neither will argue that, and my point was to illustrate the counter-intuitive thinking behind glass 'canon' flayer warg. anything else?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast