We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
    FYI there is another exploit in Mumak, similar like Dome mumak bug. If your standing in special spot, mumaks can't reach you and so they cannot never hit you.
    That makes it possible for example guardian tank 2 mumaks alone without healer.

So I think it's best to require video broof from this fight still.

Quote Originally Posted by JiiPee View Post
    FYI there is another exploit in Mumak, similar like Dome mumak bug. If your standing in special spot, mumaks can't reach you and so they cannot never hit you.
    That makes it possible for example guardian tank 2 mumaks alone without healer.

So I think it's best to require video broof from this fight still.
    I was literally going to put this last night as I saw someone live streaming it on Uplay for 5 minutes before they shut it down but I fell asleep.. x.x but yeah it's quite easy to replicate aswell so...
    Ex Gilrain, - World First Watcher V1, - Server First Draigoch, - Server only ToO T2C None Burg stack on level.
    Currently Evernight, Prime, - Shelob Wider, - World/Server First or Second for: Abyss, Anvil, Remmo, AD, FoKD, HoA.
    Worlds Only Abyss T2 6 Manned - Minstrel.
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

ThePinion is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    I'll look into that bug - thanks for pointing it out. If you have the specific location, please private message me so that the exploit doesn't spread any more than it already has.

Huge congrats to Portal and |MI6|!

Also, the server-first exclusive "Original Challenger of Gothmog" title is only awarded if you complete all 6 challenges in a single session, so good luck!
    Last edited by ThePinion; Aug 01 2016 at 01:13 PM.
    Designer, Content

"A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a short cut to meet it." - J. R. R. Tolkien, The Children of Húrin

Odyssey, Evernight

Got mumak t2 last week, but didnt post. GG challenge fail. Will post this week's run to prove we done it at least xd :

Idk if this counts as full proof or not but will do chall next week I guess.
    Last edited by Celembar; Aug 01 2016 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinion View Post
    Also, the "Original Challenger of Gothmog" title is only awarded if you complete all 6 challenges in a single session, so good luck!
    Cool ! Is this a "server first" thing like for the "Original Challenger of Saruman" title ?
    Gabrediel, Original Challenger of Sarouman | Gabramir, Original Challenger of Gothmog

Unquale - Sirannon [FR]

Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post
    Cool ! Is this a "server first" thing like for the "Original Challenger of Saruman" title ?
    Yes, he edited his post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabli View Post

It is! I've edited my post to avoid any confusion.
    Designer, Content

"A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a short cut to meet it." - J. R. R. Tolkien, The Children of Húrin

It is! I've edited my post to avoid any confusion.
    And the "Challenger of Gothmog" is awarded if you complete all challenges in a single session?

Quote Originally Posted by DiogoVP View Post
    And the "Challenger of Gothmog" is awarded if you complete all challenges in a single session?
    Not presently, but you'll still get the Defier of the Deathless title. I'll add a non-server-first variant in an upcoming patch.
    Designer, Content

I'll look into that bug - thanks for pointing it out. If you have the specific location, please private message me so that the exploit doesn't spread any more than it already has.
    I send you some details in PM, hope it helps.

PUGs from Gwaihir Gothmog T2CM

dudiedu

Last edited by Miyolein; Aug 01 2016 at 05:17 PM.
    " Sir, we are surrounded! - Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Out of interest, what defines a single session? Are we talking one week before the locks reset? Or literally you have to do them all back to back without logging out, switching toons, or disconnecting?

Gratz to Portal and MI6 btw
    All posts to be taken with a pinch of tasty salt.... preferably rubbed on a Tater

Quote Originally Posted by matalan View Post
    Out of interest, what defines a single session? Are we talking one week before the locks reset? Or literally you have to do them all back to back without logging out, switching toons, or disconnecting?

Gratz to Portal and MI6 btw
    During ToO days it meant to do all the bosses T2C without disbanding a raid. And it allowed switching toons, just the title was given to those who was in the raid on the last boss.

Server: Gwaihir EU-DE
    Kin: Die Reiter von Rohan [& friends)
    ID: Mumaks T2

Congratulations to Portal an all further T2C-Full-Clears, great job guys!

Cheers,
    Vala
    Valanduin [Champ] & Valanduir [Warden] & Valanur [RK]
    Gwaihir [EU-DE] | Die Reiter von Rohan

Huge congrats to Portal and |MI6|!

Also, the server-first exclusive "Original Challenger of Gothmog" title is only awarded if you complete all 6 challenges in a single session, so good luck!
    Will you please look at this video and tell us if we really did fail challenge or did it just bug out in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm429 View Post
    Will you please look at this video and tell us if we really did fail challenge or did it just bug out in the end?

Do yourself a big favour and put on Monster Attack Effects so you can actually see those inductions that you missed in the end there. Your own fault, atleast you can't complain about your PC rig being ####,as clearly that's not a problem..
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Do yourself a big favour and put on Monster Attack Effects so you can actually see those inductions that you missed in the end there. Your own fault, atleast you can't complain about your PC rig being ####,as clearly that's not a problem..
    Thanks for the info. But as my champ said, there was none. But I will do that next week just to make sure we did not miss any. But the point is, the boss was dead even if we did miss one. So Ithat's why I am asking if it bugged or did we just miss something.
    Last edited by Jamesm429; Aug 03 2016 at 12:34 AM.

Nightfalls - Gwaihir
    The Unbroken One T2

EU Evernight Odyssey

ID3 Vadokhar T2c Down

Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    EU Evernight Odyssey

ID3 Vadokhar T2c Down

*Edit* I saw the CM chest, good enough for me!

Well done gentleman, good to see more Evernight kins creeping up the list!
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Hunter|R10 Guardian|R9 Champion|R7 Minstrel|R6 Burglar|R5 RK|R5 Reaver|R12 Warg|R9

EU Evernight Odyssey

ID4 The unbroken one T2 Down

Last edited by Kasius; Aug 02 2016 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    EU Evernight Odyssey

ID4 The unbroken one T2 Down

Ramble On of Elendilmir, Gladden: High Sorceror and Woe of Khand challenge

Gruid-Level 65 Burglar. Trebon-Level 65 Minstrel. Foilfang-Level 60 Hobbit Warden. Stiric-Level 56 Man Champion.

Ramble On of Elendilmir Mumak T2C

Chinese friends from different kins Server:Brandywine Boss No.3-No.5

Vadokhar T2C

The Unbroken One T2C
    [IMG][/IMG]

The Woe of Khand & The High Sorcerer of Harad T2C
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Avalanchel; Aug 03 2016 at 03:00 AM.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast