We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Creepocalypse 2016 mega raid

CREEPOCALYPSE 2016 MEGA RAID: SATURDAY July 30, starting 7:00 pm EST. 100 Man main-raid capacity and 24 man accessory warg-pack. BRING YOUR RANGED AND HEALING CLASSES. Contact Dreadweaver if you'd like to volunteer to help manage the raid. All Free peoples Welcome! Happening Tonight!!!! Come on out Lets Lockup the Servers.
    Last edited by myklas; Jul 30 2016 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myklas View Post
    cancer
    well this is always fun.

CREEPOCALYPSE 2016 MEGA RAID: SATURDAY July 30, starting 7:00 pm EST. 100 Man main-raid capacity and 24 man accessory warg-pack. BRING YOUR RANGED AND HEALING CLASSES. Contact Dreadweaver if you'd like to volunteer to help manage the raid. All Free peoples Welcome!
    So, was it the paint chips or being dropped on your head repeatedly?

Please note that Creepocalypse 2016 will be followed up immediately by Chickpocalypse 2016 at 10 PM EST at Sandson's Farm, at which time there will be a million chicken march through Middle Earth. Please contact Dreadweaver if you'd like to volunteer to help manage the chickraid. Serious inquiries only.

The amount of jimmies rustled by the creation of this thread. There cannot be enough reaction gifs to sum it up.

So here, enjoy a nice collection to choose from in the meantime. http://imgur.com/gallery/dQvgf

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    The amount of jimmies rustled by the creation of this thread. There cannot be enough reaction gifs to sum it up.

So here, enjoy a nice collection to choose from in the meantime. http://imgur.com/gallery/dQvgf
    suppose a patented familiarity nuclear melt-down is the only thing that could top it

:^)

CREEPOCALYPSE 2016 MEGA RAID: SATURDAY July 30, starting 7:00 pm EST. 100 Man main-raid capacity and 24 man accessory warg-pack. BRING YOUR RANGED AND HEALING CLASSES. Contact Dreadweaver if you'd like to volunteer to help manage the raid. All Free peoples Welcome!

I will gladly fight your 100 creep raid with my 1 LM..................bring it bitches
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

You should probably leave things like this on the forums to me, I am 1000 times better at it than you will ever be.

1/10

10. Jul 29 2016, 01:42 AM

This is pretty rich coming from someone who has spent the last 2 years obsessing and fabricating stories, playing the victim in a situation that never happened, logging into someone else's facebook with stolen credentials to steal photos and personal information in private messages, and all around being a stalker single white female all for the sake of winning sympathy from every young impressionable male within a video game radius ---eventually leading to a massive meltdown when people started to learn the truth. Tell me again how many jimmies had to be rustled for you to get to that point?
    Last edited by Leksi; Jul 29 2016 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    This is pretty rich coming from someone who has spent the last 2 years obsessing and fabricating stories, playing the victim in a situation that never happened, logging into someone else's facebook with stolen credentials to steal photos and personal information in private messages, and all around being a stalker single white female all for the sake of winning sympathy from every young impressionable male within a video game radius ---eventually leading to a massive meltdown when people started to learn the truth. Tell me again how many jimmies had to be rustled for you to get to that point?
    Sounds like my kinda women. Inbox my Fam. Im cute, and have a ###### wit
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

Don't you have more young men to prey upon and lure instead of posting character assassinations. Your current pet is getting a little too old for you.
    Svin/Earaendil

Quote Originally Posted by Topkeklmao View Post
    Thank you for this

It was hard to choose between this and the EXPOSE HIM vine.

(Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Urthas View Post
    Don't you have more young men to prey upon and lure instead of posting character assassinations. Your current pet is getting a little too old for you.
    confirmed impressionable young male
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    You should probably leave things like this on the forums to me, I am 1000 times better at it than you will ever be.

1/10
    See the replies after I posted? The thread got 1000 times better.

Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Sounds like my kinda women. Inbox my Fam. Im cute, and have a ###### wit
    Make sure you include your SSN, mother's maiden name, and license plate number in your response, kthx.

For all the people using reaction gifs in this thread thank you for getting it. Here's another list to choose from if needed. http://imgur.com/gallery/rv13j

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    confirmed impressionable young male
    Uh oh, someone's pet got loose again.

Svin/Earaendil

Here's another list to choose from if needed. http://imgur.com/gallery/rv13j

Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    That's not a gif good sir.

Uh oh, someone's pet got loose again.
    there is an infinite supply of attention starved young males on this server, i've come to find.

man, good luck.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

That's not a gif good sir.

Ridduk

Don't you have more young men to prey upon and lure .
    IDK man; that doesn't really make much sense. I've been married for the last two years and I'm socially awkward. So unless young men are lured by extensive coffee mug collections and sewing machines I think that is a dead end rhetoric. you could try posting a picture of a concentration camp instead. :^)

Question :0

Has anyone thought that the server could get full in pvmp :l.. Last two weeks, or one I took space on my BA, talking in grams.

I want to get updates if that happens :0.
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6 (Haven't pvp in years)
    Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast