We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: ####

####

This suspension is Permanent.

on to the next one...

Rest in pieces, sweet spawn.

rip, gary will miss you

I never understand the motivation to spend hundred of dollars on buying new accounts, only to get them banned a few weeks later. Have you not figured out what stupid stuff not to do?
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

5. Aug 03 2016, 07:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    I never understand the motivation to spend hundred of dollars on buying new accounts, only to get them banned a few weeks later. Have you not figured out what stupid stuff not to do?
    Last edited by FungalInfection; Jan 10 2017 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FungalInfection View Post
    Depends what you're buying. Can sell/buy single toons for a lot cheaper these days. Like I have up $35 for a r13 reaver etc
    Newsflash... if you didn't buy a weaver or defiler you wasted $35. Hey, that's what all the cool kids are rolling as!

Then again, your $35 probably would have been better invested in 3 cases of cheap beer..........
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 Mini < RETIRED // ACTIVE > Ursamajor Beorn // Babayaga LM // Kleptomania Burg // (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    do we interpret the latter as the dumber of those two things here? from where i'm sitting people that spend money on lotro accounts are dumb af, so it follows that stupid is as stupid does
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    do we interpret the latter as the dumber of those two things here? from where i'm sitting people that spend money on lotro accounts are dumb af, so it follows that stupid is as stupid does
    90% of pvpers were insulted just like that..
    Last edited by NotSoWeird; Aug 05 2016 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Theres far worse things to spend money on then this game and I don't know about others but for me the cost is literally nothing to me nor does it bother me to spend it.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by FungalInfection View Post
    Depends what you're buying. Can sell/buy single toons for a lot cheaper these days. Like I have up $35 for a r13 reaver etc
    wonder what a r14 warg goes for..
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    wonder what a r14 warg goes for..
    2 dollars and 50 cents
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Careful the thought police are here.

Turbine is deleting individual posts again, remember the last time that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Theres far worse things to spend money on then this game and I don't know about others but for me the cost is literally nothing to me nor does it bother me to spend it.
    yes but i think there's a distinct difference between paying a subscription and actually spending money on pre-levelled/ranked characters because actually playing the game gets in the way of instant gratification, similar to how the gift/blessings of the valar exist. I don't think the exact dollar value was the point I was bringing up..
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.