We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chodelet View Post
    k
    makes joke about pointless conversation

takes time to multiquote about a dozen times

~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    PvE survivability really isn't an issue at all, especially with KO, TnG, and HipS. I mean, for crying out loud Burglars have a skill (HIPS) that means they are essentially immune from dying unless you choose to take risks. The ability to reset that with a five minute cooldown is just stupid for PvE or PvP. It used to not be that way.

Not 1-shotting creeps? Hm,

Oh and this video is coming from someone who's a clicker, for crying out loud.

Yea this is why im hesitant to pvp or even make videos anymore the general burg population and how people play burgs now is a joke.

Hoping for a nice update to burgs that doesnt just make their opening burst insane and no other skills viable at all.
    Arkenstone: Sneakymoth, Spearmoth, Healmoth, Kilimoth, Arnmoth
    Old Chars: Raceofmoths, Dormoth, Shakburg
    Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofmothslotro

makes joke about pointless conversation

takes time to multiquote about a dozen times
    You're right... The time it took to multiquote the bulk of this thread was indeed comparable to the time it took you to trade walls of text, and both were equally pointless endeavors. I should've adopted a role-playing persona and made a video to illustrate my point. D:

I yield to the strength of your 9 minute reply time and your biting wit! You have the upper hand, sir, consider me properly scolded!

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfThar View Post
    Ah, I see. But that trait doesn't have to do anything with positional since Helms Deep - although the name suggests otherwise It was just 10% mitigation penetration and now grants bpe penetration, both not dependent on position.

I'm actually having a blast in the moors currently (at least the rare times one manages to find a creep these days^^). Legacied Dust, Provoke Mez and auto-dev CdG are just hilarious.
    When that trait was a 10% mitigation penetration, in the Moors I'd never experienced such a drop in Burglar DPS from position until after U18 launched. After it changed to a 1% BPE penetration, my Moors punches became a lot less potent, even from position. So in that regard, the cumulative effect is still a nerf to positional DPS. And since I dropped my VIP, obviously no more Moors on Crickhollow for me.

We can discuss back and forth about minor details but the broader fact is this class is badly broken and more than likely beyond repair. Unless of course any of the developers actually have the stones to engage with the Burglar community and tell us their specific fixes to the class outside of some bull#### line about giving Burglars more survivability and higher DPS.

um....

I didnt make this post to start an arguement...i just wanted to help newer players learn what I know so they can play the class better
    Server: Crickhollow
    kinship: warriors of Wessex
    toons: Ryanthezuzyian, Destinyjr, Shiane, Wanujosei, Xuzy, Shortlady, Jackal, Bandyuro, Seaflower, Pups, IamAnUglyOrc

Thumbs down

Burglars have no style or skills and are a plague upon the pvp environment. They don't need any more love. They deserve to die.. repeatedly.. ad infinitum

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Breeon View Post
    Burglars have no style or skills and are a plague upon the pvp environment. They don't need any more love. They deserve to die.. repeatedly.. ad infinitum
    LOL I can't help but think that you only say this because burglars have kicked your butt so many times. They're tough, and nothing you can say will change my mind. I won a spar against a Beorn that was a level higher than me, and likewise when i was level 32 i got a level 40 Champ under 100 morale.
    toons: Ryanthezuzyian, Destinyjr, Shiane, Wanujosei, Xuzy, Shortlady, Jackal, Bandyuro, Seaflower, Pups, IamAnUglyOrc

Quote Originally Posted by PupsIsMyDog View Post
    LOL I can't help but think that you only say this because burglars have kicked your butt so many times. They're tough, and nothing you can say will change my mind. I won a spar against a Beorn that was a level higher than me, and likewise when i was level 32 i got a level 40 Champ under 100 morale.
    Yes they have gotten me a fair amount of times, but hunting them is also fun sport. In any event, when the only 2 entries showing in the comat-log say Improved Addle after being stunned and dead in a matter of a second then something is clearly not ok. In any other game it would be considered an exploit.
    Last edited by Breeon; Sep 04 2016 at 04:53 PM.

idea

Then i might have to rank up my burglar so i can hunt you down ;P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2