We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Watch Your Back, Landroval Creeps

See, I think the beatings and utter destruction I have wreaked on Freepside for some time have taught them a lesson. That lesson being, of course, that Thegreatblackwarg is Lord of the Ettenmoors, and will wipe out any Free Person merely on a whim. That's nothing new.

However, what is new is the absolute destruction that a certain young Burglar is bringing to Creepside Zerg scum. Let's see what they are saying, shall we?

What? Someone saying there's a 1-shot Freep out? I wonder who it is?

Well, gee, Bragrush seems upset.

What!? One of our DeI pillars of sensibility is convinced of a macroer roaming loose?!

Well that does it. Something is dreadfully wrong in the Ettenmoors.

Watch your back, Raid Babies. Your imminent destruction is coming. Remember, silence is golden.

Are you watching closely?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylence View Post
    One of our DeI pillars of sensibility
    There's two 17-page locked threads and several deleted threads that prove otherwise.

Also, I thought you quit LOTRO cuz of the grind to play ESO

Quote Originally Posted by Senatus View Post
    There's two 17-page locked threads and several deleted threads that prove otherwise.

Also, I thought you quit LOTRO cuz of the grind to play ESO
    As I said, I'm here until they raise the grind tier again, then I'm gone. I've already put in 90% of the work, so I am going to enjoy the last bit of drama and giggles while I can.

As I said, I'm here until they raise the grind tier again, then I'm gone. I've already put in 90% of the work, so I am going to enjoy the last bit of drama and giggles while I can.
    3rd quarter is coming up and if grind isn't increased by then maybe by the winter months it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Senatus View Post
    3rd quarter is coming up and if grind isn't increased by then maybe by the winter months it will be.
    I'm betting it's not until Winter. The new raid and class balance promises offer major distractions for the near future. I don't mind spending time into a game, even a game who's given me so much frustration as LOTRO, but I refuse to sink in the hours I've put in this past update with the level cap increase again.

I saw my BA being targeted by subject burg... I dropped my traps and hit MT, and he hipsed off quickly. No big deal.

Skill and good skill rotation always looks like magic to those who don't understand the mechanics.

So many fulltime creeps too lazy, cheap or can't be bothered to grind a freep who have no idea how any of the freep classes work... sad days.

We need less butthurt people crying "Cheater!" or "Macro's/Scripts/Bots/Whatever!" whenever they get absolutely mangled and don't know why.

Here's a tip: Stack Phys Mitigation if you know a burglar is out in full glass canon (this means he dies in 3 hits BTW >>WARGS<< so track him *hint hint*). If you survive his initial burst of DPS he won't kill you, he doesn't have anything to sustain that kind of damage on a full mitigation and crit defence stacked creep. You creeps would do well to understand how freep classes and your own stats work in the same way most freeps understand how your classes and their stats work...

Another tip for spiders: If you see Spilo or Aenise out on their burgs wrecking people use your obscene mitigation passives to your advantage to survive the initial execute (don't forget to pot and eat your baby, free full heal!), then dot him with Tainted/Piercing/Mephitic/Virulent/Poison Spray. Glass canon burgs can't survive a full set of spider bleeds in the same way squishy creeps can't survive a full set of warden or rk bleeds.

Also wanting to report for being crushed is pathetic. Practice, know your enemy's class, and get better.

See, I think the beatings and utter destruction I have wreaked on Freepside for some time have taught them a lesson. That lesson being, of course, that Thegreatblackwarg is Lord of the Ettenmoors, and will wipe out any Free Person merely on a whim. That's nothing new.

However, what is new is the absolute destruction that a certain young Burglar is bringing to Creepside Zerg scum. Let's see what they are saying, shall we?

What? Someone saying there's a 1-shot Freep out? I wonder who it is?

Well, gee, Bragrush seems upset.

What!? One of our DeI pillars of sensibility is convinced of a macroer roaming loose?!

Well that does it. Something is dreadfully wrong in the Ettenmoors.

Watch your back, Raid Babies. Your imminent destruction is coming. Remember, silence is golden.
    You are sending tells to quickly, please slow down.

that naughty slippy fingers.

Lotro..... where uncompetitive pvp makes people think they are great!

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    Lotro..... where uncompetitive pvp makes people think they are great!
    You're quite mistaken. There's a clear difference between fact and opinion. Thinking I am great is an opinion. The fact that I am great is, of course, fact.

This kind of garbage starts to happen when Thegreatblackwarg takes short breaks from playing creepside.

Why are you so staggered that some people think you macro?It's not like it doesn't happen and it has happened before and by burglars none the less.That said I do not think you macro,however I do understand people who think that because it shouldn't make sense for anyone to kill people in 5-8 seconds or less,but that's just the reality of PVP right now.
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 115 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Rognomli View Post
    Why are you so staggered that some people think you macro?It's not like it doesn't happen and it has happened before and by burglars none the less.That said I do not think you macro,however I do understand people who think that because it shouldn't make sense for anyone to kill people in 5-8 seconds or less,but that's just the reality of PVP right now.
    Because it's a hilarious, inaccurate opinion of how the game actually works. It's almost as hilarious as "warden macroer." I'm not staggered at all, merely supremely amused that it's U18.2 and people are still using the word "macroer" as if it has any relevance in LOTRO at all. I used it as a catchphrase because it triggers ignorant fools, and fuels the legend that I've created with so little effort in this silly niche game.

Well, you should definitely stick around for 19, to see what you can do when they buff your burg "dps and survivability". Good thing hunter doesn't need any survivability buff.

Quote Originally Posted by DKenny View Post
    Well, you should definitely stick around for 19, to see what you can do when they buff your burg "dps and survivability". Good thing hunter doesn't need any survivability buff.
    Right, because Turbine thinks that Burglars definitely need more damage survivability. RIP hunters.

Right, because Turbine thinks that Burglars definitely need more damage survivability. RIP hunters.
    Hey, at least it's an improvement from them believing hunters should do less damage, as they've apparently believed up until a month or so ago!

Dear LOTRO,

Could you plz get someone who plays your game (NOT JUST RPers) to help you design your game.

Kthxbai

Quote Originally Posted by Narthilium View Post
    Dear LOTRO,

Could you plz get someone who plays your game (NOT JUST RPers) to help you design your game.

Kthxbai
    I like to think of myself as a RPer. It wasn't difficult to RP for me as functioning as an all-powerful domineering force in-game was hardly different from my real-life abilities.

I like to think of myself as a RPer. It wasn't difficult to RP for me as functioning as an all-powerful domineering force in-game was hardly different from my real-life abilities.
    Sorry who are you?
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    Sorry who are you?
    Thegreatblackwarg, greatest Creep in game. Who might you be, mortal?

Thegreatblackwarg, greatest Creep in game. Who might you be, mortal?
    You'd be funny if you weren't such a nerd.. like there is a line and on one side there is funny.. like hahaha that was hilarious and so ####ed up aye. Then on the other side it's lol yea.. Yea my teacher is cool he's funny but you never actually really like LAUGH it's just funny because it's a teacher and usually teachers are boring people, you like a funny teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLaFon View Post
    You'd be funny if you weren't such a nerd.. like there is a line and on one side there is funny.. like hahaha that was hilarious and so ####ed up aye. Then on the other side it's lol yea.. Yea my teacher is cool he's funny but you never actually really like LAUGH it's just funny because it's a teacher and usually teachers are boring people, you like a funny teacher.
    Sorry, what you talking about?
    Caninos

Quote Originally Posted by DeLaFon View Post
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Arcai rage transfered, Zap rage transfered and today finally Bolstered rage transfered.

We have completed the deed taking out the trash challenge mode fellow Laddies!

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    Arcai rage transfered, Zap rage transfered and today finally Bolstered rage transfered.

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post

We have completed the deed taking out the trash challenge mode fellow Laddies!

If by rage transferred you mean left the abysmal action, then, yes, you are correct. Only reason I'm still here is the lag on Ark makes PvP unplayable.

Why do I get the feeling this thread is slowly turning into an OOC QQ thread?
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast