We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

You all smell of other servers!

Since they saved our servers forums might aswell use them again! whos with me?
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

Me im always on mood to chat
    Landroval: Tinaiel-1 r10 mini / Tinaiel r7 mini / Tinamartina-1 r9 hunter

finding someone

i was once playing on this server day in and day out and i'm trying to find dohide a warleader and see what he's been up to plz help thanks

Quote Originally Posted by issaf View Post
    i was once playing on this server day in and day out and i'm trying to find dohide a warleader and see what he's been up to plz help thanks

Last time I heard about Dohide, I heard he and a bunch of other Players went to Gladden, You might ask the blood wargs, They're on Arkenstone.

-Maggotmeat
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

Happy 2021?!

Who's still camping EC ?

Marvel/Gwar-Chewbarka/Vennomous

Quote Originally Posted by freaker View Post
    Since they saved our servers forums might aswell use them again! whos with me?
    RIP the Dramalode server lol. I logged on a few times last year, but could never bring myself to find time for it anymore... I did get unpermabanned from the forums though