We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Excellent! Spring fest in Spring!!!!! Looking forward to it (and warmer weather!). Thanks SSG.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The schedule has been updated.
    Thank you so much for the Yule encore! I love the atmosphere of that festival but unfortunately didn't have the time to play it as much as I wished to.

Thank you for releasing the events schedule ahead of time! Much appreciated. And yes, Spring Festival at the start of spring will be wonderful

What is the official date for the 10th year Anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit1968 View Post
    What is the official date for the 10th year Anniversary?
    The Anniversary itself is April 24th. We don't know the dates of a festival as yet.

Wasn't the Spring Festival supposed to start this morning? If these dates don't end up being the ones you use, could we get an update please?

Quote Originally Posted by Arially View Post
    Wasn't the Spring Festival supposed to start this morning? If these dates don't end up being the ones you use, could we get an update please?
    According to the posted schedule, the Spring Festival is supposed to start in about 6 hours. (March 22, 10 am EDT)

Quote Originally Posted by Arially View Post
    Wasn't the Spring Festival supposed to start this morning? logged in after finding this post a couple of weeks ago, anticipating for a long time that this was the day that the Festival was going to start. If you are not committed to starting things when you say you will then at least update us when it changes please. :/
    It starts this Thursday, the 23rd. The 22nd is just a typo.

Here we go again with the confusion.

On both the calendar and OP to this thread it says 22nd March but on Facebook it says 23rd. However it wouldn't be due to start until 10am EST so as I type it shouldn't have started yet anyway. I suppose for some people it is or almost is the 23rd March local time to them.
    Must remember to engage brain before using keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Inkling View Post
    It starts this Thursday, the 23rd. The 22nd is just a typo.
    For all we know, the announcement on Twitter could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Catburg View Post
    Here we go again with the confusion.

On both the calendar and OP to this thread it says 22nd March but on Facebook it says 23rd. However it wouldn't be due to start until 10am EST so as I type it shouldn't have started yet anyway. I suppose for some people it is or almost is the 23rd March local time to them.
    Yeah I hope it does not start tomorrow but today because the festival is already short as is. I'm surprised it did not start yesterday. I don't know why they couldn't have started then.

Quote Originally Posted by peachykins View Post
    For all we know, the announcement on Twitter could be wrong.
    Here we go again!
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

I am usually the first to support the company with festival dates but this is getting ridiculous. How freaking hard is it to set 1 date and get it right on a consistant basis. Seriously I am waiting for at some point today they will come out on google+ and sa the spring fest is next week

Communication has gone from above excellent to utter failure in a matter of 2 months. Sad. I had high hopes for SSG

Well the twitter announcement was wrong. Festival is now live.

So, it seems I missed 1 day of the Spring Festival and now will not be able to finish the Final of A Bustling Bloom. Couldn't have built in a couple days of cushion??
    Henay Hopeshredder
    Defenders of the Lost Light - Brandywine Server

Quote Originally Posted by Henay View Post
    So, it seems I missed 1 day of the Spring Festival and now will not be able to finish the Final of A Bustling Bloom. Couldn't have built in a couple days of cushion??
    At least one day more than needed, please. As it is now we aren't even allowed to make one single mistake.

I missed one day too, not because I actually missed it, but because I was so tired after having worked so hard gathering tokens for many many many days that I forgot to turn in the finished 10 quests that day... Noticed it the next day when I wanted to grab the quest again and instead turned it in
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroval View Post
    As always thanks Thoroval. Also it's on the launcher notifications.

And thanks Cordovan - if you're keeping up with this thread, you might want to make a note on the Pinned Post too as some of us get notifications for this thread but not for the no reply thread you posted that on

By the way, we're now 3 weeks away from the 10th Anniversary and the Events Schedule is still not showing dates. I realise you are still finalising details, but the dates would be nice as early as possible so we can plan.

Thanks!
    Fatefoot Overdown BRG - Dhinli GRD - Balanir CPT - Garafryn HNT - Palbo MNS - Gilgilieth CHN

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Fatefoot View Post
    ...we're now 3 weeks away from the 10th Anniversary and the Events Schedule is still not showing dates...
    Annifest: April 24th, as every year:
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/LOT...ry_Celebration

But schedule update would be coolcool, yes.^^

Thank you for extending the festival! Now I can fix that I missed turning in the daily-10-quest one day!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Thanks for extending the Spring Festival. Those account-bound cosmetics have turned it into quite a grind-fest.

I really hope the Anniversary won't be likewise. But with all those cosmetic pets coming I fear it will be.

Please take in mind that a festival is supposed to be fun when you decide the length of the festival and the pricing of the barter items.

I've been too busy to get to it, but updating this list is on my to-do list this week.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

I've now updated the Events schedule to denote MOST of the events happening over the next month. I've also put in expected days for our regular recurring events, like Hobnanigans and seasonal festivals, through the end of the year. However, there will still be a ton of other bonus events that aren't yet on the calendar, and will be updated as we get closer to the time in question.

ALSO: There's a specific 10th Anniversary-related event that is not yet on the calendar...
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ALSO: There's a specific 10th Anniversary-related event that is not yet on the calendar...
    You know what would be cool Cordovan? To have the ring destroyed in U20.1, during the anniversary, and have the festivities in Middle Earth start then!
    Arequain Belechael, Legate of Celosien, Minas Brethil, Lebennin

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast