We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Crit defense and pvmp

Any words about crit defense in the Moors as a burg ? I have 0 crit Defense since yesterday and i didnt feel.a change . Is that normal ? Or was i lucky ?

Greetz to all burgys

as a burg, you usually kill targets before they react.
    if they dont react, they dont attack and dont crit you. therefore, no critdef needed.
    if you do longer fights against skilled creeps, you should get critted sometimes and critdef should reduce crit damage.
    as freeps can completely negate crits with critdef, some creeps ignore crits and only invest in mastery. so that might be a reason for getting less crits.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Well the critical hits i took from fights last night, were not so high , so i guess i can leave like it is right ?

If you are letting wargs bite you and you don't have crit defence, you're self nerfing to the extreme... They have 100% crit chance on their main damage skill. The difference of not having crit defence versus having it, is substantial.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Don't play glasscannon All-In CdG style and slot some mitigations. That will give you plenty of crit def.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Hm dont need "all in" roaming solo , having only fun , i am now r7 , 27k moral , mits ok ,90 k phy. Today i will slot 1 crit defense , i wonder if i feel the the difference.