We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Enrage +5% damage debuff not working for me in SG

Over the weekend, on multiple runs in the featured instance (SG), I could not get this debuff to land on the bosses. Seemed to defeat the purpose of switching to yellow line for those fights. No problems outside the instance - the bright yellow face reliably shows up on any mob's buff bar, and I can get it to stack using Trickster.

Any ideas on what's wrong?
    Vikky (115 LM) * Iaggo (115 Burg) * Samsgarde (115 Captain) * Samsgaard (85 Guard, retired) * and others

back in the days of lvl65, that skill had a different effect. if i remember it right, it made enemies attack each other or something like that.
    the effect got changed, but the immunity of mobs that should not fight each other did not change.
    therefore, lots of enemies in older instances are just immune towards enrage.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

I vaguely remember it as inducing random aggro. Don't remember it causing mobs to attack other mobs, but maybe!

Anyway, immunity in "older" bosses would explain the problem. Thanks.
    Vikky (115 LM) * Iaggo (115 Burg) * Samsgarde (115 Captain) * Samsgaard (85 Guard, retired) * and others

It induced random aggro and increased incoming ranged damage. There was also a trait that enhanced it to force ranged foes into melee if I remember correctly.
    The enemies-attacking-eachother trick was a new thing with mounted combat.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!