We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Resetting Featured Instances

Is there some sort of trick to doing this? I've tried on two separate occasions by clicking the mithril icon at the top of the Instance Finder. Both times I immediately started a 105 FI after 'payment' (confirmed mithril coin balance reduced), and the FI daily quest did not appear once inside.

Do you have to do it for both 105 and 100-104 before it works or something along those lines? Any ideas why it might not have worked (twice)?
    Elbineezerscrooge - Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by 7h3C47 View Post
    Is there some sort of trick to doing this? I've tried on two separate occasions by clicking the mithril icon at the top of the Instance Finder. Both times I immediately started a 105 FI after 'payment' (confirmed mithril coin balance reduced), and the FI daily quest did not appear once inside.

Do you have to do it for both 105 and 100-104 before it works or something along those lines? Any ideas why it might not have worked (twice)?
    Sometimes I find that if I go to reset the 105 after doing a 104, the instance initially comes up as 104 but changes to 105 after I've hit the reset button thus resetting the 104 and not the 105. A lot of time if I just go into the 104, its already been reset because of this.

Either way if you submit a ticket to Turbine they will generally refund your MCs.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Sometimes I find that if I go to reset the 105 after doing a 104, the instance initially comes up as 104 but changes to 105 after I've hit the reset button thus resetting the 104 and not the 105. A lot of time if I just go into the 104, its already been reset because of this.

Either way if you submit a ticket to Turbine they will generally refund your MCs.
    Ah cool, since I spent like 25 MC on this. -_-