We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Devastate Magnitude - True Setting of the Three Hunters

Someone told me that having 2 True Setting of the Three Hunters was not worth because the % on Dev Magnitude won't stack, anybody know anything regarding this?

ty (:
    Ayelen ~ Ayelane ~ Ayelexis ~ Ayeletta ~ Ayelisa ~ Cayetana

My friend and I tested this relic extensively a few months back, and its contribution to dev magnitude was marginal at best. True Setting of the North is the way to go.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    My friend and I tested this relic extensively a few months back, and its contribution to dev magnitude was marginal at best. True Setting of the North is the way to go.

Thanks for the reply. Not even one Three Hunters? So you are suggesting the 7.5% increae is not added to the exisitng magnitude?

Quote Originally Posted by Submerse View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Not even one Three Hunters? So you are suggesting the 7.5% increae is not added to the exisitng magnitude?
    Equipping two of those relics does stack, but the magnitude gained is additive not multiplicative.

So like, if you already have 200% Dev Mag, the two relics would put you at 215%. So your devestates would not hit 15% harder but 215/200 = 1.075 ... 7.5% harder. And that's with an estimated Dev Mag... I think the actual number most of us sit at is around 230%? Not sure. I think we found that with two equipped, the actual dev increase was something like ~6% in practice.

So... if you really are wanting that little boost, it's up to you. True Setting of the North (+330 Morale, +1293 Critical Rating, +1616 Incoming Healing) is better though, in my opinion.

Additional to this Dev mag has been broken on Burgs for a long time and I believe it still is, even with patch updates I think there is a thread here saying about dev values still the same as crit values for double edge strike