We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Non-Legendary options?

Are there any non-legendary item options for higher level lm's? I just started my first LM and wanted try a different approach to the play through by not using legendaries. I looked on the wiki and it seems crafted options stop at tier 6.

I think there are no such books.

While it is a interesting idea, you will stay too much behing without legendary items. They directly improve potential of the class* and it is very unwise to avoid them. Non-existence of high level non-legendary books is only proof to that.

*damage output, heal output, increasing potential for many of our skills, ...
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Well the added difficulty is the reason I was going to try it. It just seems odd that they wouldn't give non legendary options for players.

You can still fight with your fists, if you want challenge

You can choose for your solo playstyle whatever you wish. Just be aware that you won´t find a place in groups with such build.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Group play I wouldn't worry about until the end, at that time I'll use legendaries but it was more about making the journey there more memorable

You can equip a sword in each hand and go along that way. Your skills will be a bt llimited to 2 x auto attacks but hey, its a laugh. Equip staff, summon pet, re-equip sword and off you go to see what adventures you can find.
    Mithithil Ithryndi