We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Some ABC songs made

I made some solo tunes to play in game an few have Lyrics i wrote myself for Middle earth so thought I'd share my tunes, enjoy!

Music file 3.26.23
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Mar 26 2023 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Updated Folder
    Pontin Level 140 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    other classes: Minstrel, Guardian, Captain, Hunter.

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Thank you Pontin, that's very generous of you.
    Jobbing musician that resides in Bree. Frequenter of Taverns and places of ill repute

3. Jan 04 2017, 11:55 AM

Aww you sweety! Thanks so much :-)

Thrandili of The Rolling Kegs

5. Jan 29 2018, 07:33 PM

6. Aug 01 2019, 12:43 PM

7. Mar 23 2020, 11:12 AM

Bump! folder is updated again and posted to google drive

Taken many Screenshots of Middle-earth, Also a Moderator of the LotRO Community Discord server

Nice, can't wait to try them!

Updated folder again as i made few more tunes.

And again updated Music folder

And once more I updated file in first post, a few more songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    And once more I updated file in first post, a few more songs.
    Thanks.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Thanks.
    No problem!, love making music, also Baroque Hoedown aka the electrical parade theme if anyone has or gets a Brusque Bassoon it sounds pretty good on it, same with Sprightly Fiddle.

Cool NICE

this is awesome mate , do u think u could do some eminem stuff like real slim shady or even others ... dont know but i think those would work well with lotro instruments but still keep the good work mate *thumbs up*

Quote Originally Posted by Swailo View Post
    this is awesome mate , do u think u could do some eminem stuff like real slim shady or even others ... dont know but i think those would work well with lotro instruments but still keep the good work mate *thumbs up*
    I personally never been into Rap music, but if some want play it in lotro I or others who make music can do it sometime.

Updated again, 7 new tunes have been added, I recommend doing the Harvest festival and getting a Lonely Mountain Bassoon to play the title "Vampire hunters"

Updated again, see OP, have fun!

Once more it is updated!, I redid 'Into the West' making small adjustments, and many other new tunes.

Thanks so much Pontin.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

No Problem! also updated music folder with some new tunes, I also completely redid my abc file of "To be with you" much better version imo, anyway have fun all!

And again updated folder at the top! If your new to music on lotro highly recommend on getting/finding fancy Fiddles/bassoons at festivals or if any friend has extra, and learn other instruments from a minstrel player (if your not one) some ABC tunes are made for certain instruments to get full effect.

23. Dec 16 2021, 10:56 PM

Updated folder see OP and enjoy. Also if any request, I or others can make ABC file, but cannot promise request will be made, not all songs work or sound good on a solo instrument or if there a good midi file of it.

Updated July 2022, have fun and enjoy!

Thumbs up A big Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Updated July 2022, have fun and enjoy!
    Thank you for your kindness in sharing all of this music

Folder updated November 2022, enjoy.

Updated March 2023.