We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dust in the Eyes vs. Bosses

Somewhere in these threads I saw a comment that bosses don't miss--implying that Dust in the Eyes is wasted on them. Is this true?

If its false, next question: can you stack Dust in the Eyes with Trickster? Seems that would be OP (with the legacy, I think you would get to 64% miss chance).

I suppose these may be trick questions--bosses may have some attacks that can miss, but not their special ones, which are the ones your tank cares about.
    Vikky (115 LM) * Iaggo (115 Burg) * Samsgarde (115 Captain) * Samsgaard (85 Guard, retired) * and others

afaik, bosses special attacks cant miss and only rely on cooldown. therefore, burgs use the damage reduction trick instead of the miss one. but yes, trickster allows them to stack.
    dont know if autohits can miss, but in the end, tanks dont die on autohits, so better reduce damage by 20% (is it 20%? dont know the exact %) twice.
    that will reduce both autohits and special attacks relyably.

although, in most cases, outgoing damage is not a problem or reduced by the loremaster alone well enough so that burglars stack +5% incoming damage instead.

to really have good use of trickster debuff stacking, you need both trait and legacy to have longer duration with tricks as otherwise, you only get 15 sec double tricks with 45s cooldown.

using double dust is quite funny against creeps though.
    but its easier to just oneshot them in redline :P
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Depends on the level. When running "on level" content most bosses are 3-4 level above you. This results in them having a hit chance above 100%, probably 133%. So yeah dust in the eyes does nothing here.
    Burglar since day 1.

I tested Yellow Guard's 10% miss chance debuff against the first boss in Iorbar's Peak T2 and saw the 10% miss chance debuff was reduced to about 7% for a total miss chance of about 7.8% (I think T2 bosses have about a 0.5 to 1.0% miss chance without debuffs). I would guess in T1 you may get the full debuff %.