We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best LI legacies for QK Burglar

I am currently bringing my Burglar from 100 to 105 after abandoned him after reaching 100.

What would you all say are the best QK legacies to have?

There are a bunch of previously threads on this topic, which still have valid information. Essentially, there are some legacies for QK that are "no brainers" (either absolutely essential or inessential), and some that depend on where you spend your trait points outside of QK, what content you want to do, and what playstyle you enjoy.

For example, if all you want to do is run around the landscape one-shotting non-elite mobs from stealth (which I admit is fun!), there are very few legacies you should care about. If you're going to do T2c content or PvP, it's a different story. Indeed, for some fights, QK is not the optimal specialization.
    Vikky (115 LM) * Iaggo (115 Burg) * Samsgarde (115 Captain) * Samsgaard (85 Guard, retired) * and others

Weapon is pretty straight forward:
    - Crit Chain Skills Crit Multi
    - Crit Response Skill Dmg
    - Feint Attack Dmg
    - Cunning Attack Bleed Dmg
    - Burglar Bleed Dmg
    - Coup de Grace Dmg
    - Subtle Stab Dmg

Tools depend a bit on what you want to do... I have 1 I use for all 3 trait lines + a swap one with Sneak Movement Speed and All-In Dmg.
    - Skills Crit Multiplier
    - Positional Dmg
    - Reveal Weakness Incoming Dmg
    - Gamble Chance
    - Addle Tactical Dmg Debuff
    - Tricks Duration
    - Dust in the Eyes Miss Chance

You don't really miss out on something important by going this way, only thing I can see me using for exclusively red tools would be an agility essence to get a tiny amount more damage.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Even after all these years, I still get a kick out of one-shotting mobs from stealth while questing/gathering. Works in featured instances, too. So the Surprise Strike Damage and Sneak Movement legacies are part of my red setup. If you're willing to swap weapons during a fight for particular skills, you could put both of those on a swappie.
    Last edited by Samsgaard; Dec 01 2016 at 01:39 AM.
    Vikky (115 LM) * Iaggo (115 Burg) * Samsgarde (115 Captain) * Samsgaard (85 Guard, retired) * and others

I know I'm a bit late to adding to this thread but to the OP, but my main weapon is identical to Thar's. However, for my bag, I diverge somewhat. On his bag he has the Gamble and Tricks Duration legacies. For mine, I have Agility instead of Gamble and Surprise Strike Crit Dmg instead of Tricks Duration. I find that with position, an Improved Feint Attack then into a Surprise Strike can really do some juicy damage output in the middle of combat.