We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Critical Chain Skills Critical Chance

So I've noticed that the pre-imbuement legacy for Critical Chain Skills Critical Chance has been fixed from adding 0.015% crit chance to 15%. This is great Only thing is that for end game burglars, who will be using imbued weapons, this legacy gets changed from crit chance to crit rating which is a lot less desirable. A thought on this to allow that legacy to carry through as crit chance which caps at some value (15% or something) and then has a secondary stat which will continue to scale (similar to how tricks duration imbued legacy works). Burglars only really do reliable damage over prolonged periods when our skills are critting (Burst is consistently strong and this change wouldn't effect that much). So any thoughts on this? Could this be a realistic possibility?

It's a lovely legacy for sure, but I don't think it can come back without an accompanied damage nerf to crit chain skills.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!