We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hobbit burg LI

Hobbit burg LI

club or dagger does it really matter and why?
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Club has a decent attack speed debuff with a small proctor chance. Dagger is better for consistency, as the +1% auto attack crit chance helps with upkeep of Critical Chain. I'd go dagger.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 14 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    club or dagger does it really matter and why?
    @Spilo's answer is quick and dirty. Mine's a bit more nuanced but gets you to the same place (sorta).

Hobbits get a club bonus but I personally find the look/feel of a club to take away from the gaming experience so for PVE content I run LI dagger on main hand and Greater Dextrous Dagger of Finesse in the other hand. For PvMP content, I used to run LI sword main hand and FI dagger in the other hand combo for the parrying and criticals. But because I don't do a lot of PvMP these days, you can see me running around with two daggers. As criticals are very important to a Burglar, I like to keep my crit chain lightning going so I can ride until something bleeds out or takes a DES/ET/CdG for their efforts to finish em off.

Bottom line is you have to pick. If you're going for min-max stats, then depending on your town's race (Hobbit/Man) you might want to consider a club. If you're going for something more enjoyable, pick whatever it is you want. Good luck out there!