We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Some Burg questions and observations

Do people use guile (fellow ship maneuver) as a animation canceler for FB? after all we do get a nice 15% guile bonus from class item + it gives a nice bleed.

Addle cd is 10 sec and FB is 5 sec, so i'm trying to figure out how to cancel the animation for the 2nd FB in a full rotation and the fellowship maneuvers are the only other immediate skills. Obviously this would be reliant on exposed throat proc and exploit opening cd.

I just BoV'd a burg so trying to figure out the finer points.

Another observation I made was trying to figure out when Cunning attack stacks instead of refreshing. So i tried different rotations and figured out that the three separate bleeds occur as 1. Cunning attack, 2. Crit/Dev cunning attack (cunning attack when initiated during crit response proc) and 3. Crit/Dev improved cunning attack (when cunning attack initiated from stealth/feign). So my question is, is it worth trying to have a rotation that fits all 3 bleeds or is the lowest tier just not worth the effort? How do you guys maximize cunning attack effectiveness?

Linking an image with tooltips for clarification.

http://imgur.com/a/T7diK
    Last edited by myic90; Dec 12 2016 at 08:49 AM.