We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
    Ok reading this is SCARY.

How do I protect my account? My wife and I both have really really old accounts.
    I really don't want them stolen.

There is no two factor authentication.... how else do you protect it beyond strong passwords?

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalServant View Post
    Ok reading this is SCARY.

How do I protect my account? My wife and I both have really really old accounts.
    I really don't want them stolen.

There is no two factor authentication.... how else do you protect it beyond strong passwords?
    Best method is use an email only used for this account, one that itself as protection such as Gmail. Change your password monthly, using a random mix of Cyrillic and Latin letters such as 976bajTUY5871!x3#2

Don't save login info for the game on any browser and never log into the game while sharing your screen via Zoom, Discord, etc.
    "I swear to God, if this thing turns into a zombie attack, I am quitting." - Jack Carter

Quote Originally Posted by warriorpoetex View Post
    Best method is use an email only used for this account, one that itself as protection such as Gmail. Change your password monthly, using a random mix of Cyrillic and Latin letters such as 976bajTUY5871!x3#2

Don't save login info for the game on any browser and never log into the game while sharing your screen via Zoom, Discord, etc.
    Rumored 2FA will be added to new launcher around anniversary in 2023

Yesterday i was playing Lotro when suddenly the game logged me out...i couldn´t read the reason.
    In 10 second i loged in into the game and i couldn´t because my User/password was wrong...Nearly i got a heartattack...
    I loged in StandingStone Account and for my surprise....My Lotro Subscription has dissapeared!!!! i was VIP since April 2008
    I cant log becouse my Lotro subscription dissapeared!!!
    I wrote the SS Support yesterday but no response yet....I dont know what to do :______(

PD sorry for my english.

My friends lifetime account that he hasnt accessed in a while is having serious issues... he was in it for a bit and now, no matter how many times he changes the password, it always tells him that the user or password are invalid. He can't even get in the forums to ask for help and standing stone has yet to reply to his ticket. Has anyone else had this issue?

Hello there, I'm new to the forum and to Lord of the Rings Online. Seems I can't post anywhere but here. Also I cannot create new topics. Why do I have this issue?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11