We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    For a straight-up ticket about in-game stuff but via the new standing stones ticket system I had a response in about 8 hours, for stuff like billing, transfer issues etc no idea yet, sorry!

Perhaps you're able to share the general cut and thrust of the ticket you sent?
    Ah thanks for the reply, Well mine is about server transfers in short, so its not a general in-game ticket.
    I don't mind the waiting, but an estimate would be nice, been waiting for 2 days :P

5 days and Counting

Title kind of says it all. I have high hopes for the new studio as it relates to content and game development, but boy do you suck at customer service.

The Saga continues

And it gets worse. After finally responding, they decide that there is nothing they can do for me. They decided to invalidate transfer tokens because they are greedy at the end of 2016. Did they email the player base that they clearly hope to bring back? No. They stuck it in release notes. Thanks Turb.. I mean Standing Stones Games.

Quote Originally Posted by elvenwarlord619 View Post
    And it gets worse. After finally responding, they decide that there is nothing they can do for me. They decided to invalidate transfer tokens because they are greedy at the end of 2016. Did they email the player base that they clearly hope to bring back? No. They stuck it in release notes. Thanks Turb.. I mean Standing Stones Games.
    Aha so it was about the expiring three extra transfer tokens to use freely? As I understand it (perhaps it was from some interview or Q&A), the reason was finalizing the random unpaid transfers between existing servers and provide more focused support for gamers returning to closing servers.

I might recall wrong though!

Hope you're able to live with their decision. If you're playing on or heading to Landroval server, I'd be happy to lend a hand (or an ear) at some point.

Thank you

Aha so it was about the expiring three extra transfer tokens to use freely? As I understand it (perhaps it was from some interview or Q&A), the reason was finalizing the random unpaid transfers between existing servers and provide more focused support for gamers returning to closing servers.

I might recall wrong though!

Hope you're able to live with their decision. If you're playing on or heading to Landroval server, I'd be happy to lend a hand (or an ear) at some point.
    I appreciate the offer but ironically I am leaving Landroval. It is a great server, but my kinship and most of the friends I have played with for almost 10 years left for Arkenstone after I took a break from the game last year.

6. Feb 18 2017, 05:19 PM

What is the turnaround typically for tickets filed with their new support website?

I filed a ticket 10 days ago because i receive an error email every time i try to transfer a couple of my toons off gladden to arkenstone. I have the requisite number of turbine points too, i purchased them specifically to transfer!

I still have not heard back from anybody.

I too am wondering about turnaround time for tickets.

I've had an open ticket for 17 days now.

Is there something more I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew9700 View Post
    I too am wondering about turnaround time for tickets.

I've had an open ticket for 17 days now.

Is there something more I should do?
    Heyas! I had reason to do a ticket in the new system and had a response after a couple of days. It was about stuff in the game (but not suitable for f7). Friend who contacted them about billing, some payment trouble, had three work days for an answer I think she said.
    17 days seems excessive! Can you outline the general trouble you needed help with? This interests me too.
    EDIT Just had a reply to a ticket made yesterday (on a sunday). It is now monday. The response time for a relatively plain issue (group of botters with screenshots that could not be added to an f7 ticket) had a response in less than a day.
    This is why I ask about the general issue your ticket concerns - if it is similar to the one about extra free transfers like the one further up in this thread, chances are it can't be easily resolved and the action requires bumping up to someone with the power to decide on such an issue. Maybe it even requires a general rule that will apply to all similar cases, which might be decided at a monthly meeting.

I briefly had some tech support added to my work description. There was one tier getting all calls or emails and could handle most stuff, another tier dealing with the more serious things that perhaps needed pitching back to work station leaders for morning meetings etc and finally the level I was at - a series of people with entirely different work descriptions and some mandate to make budget decisions and shuffle project work hours around between the different projects. This didn't happen a lot but when it did we had not so great plans for communication. It was taken seriously, just could take some time.
    Last edited by Macroscian; Mar 14 2017 at 06:23 AM.

Heyas! I had reason to do a ticket in the new system and had a response after a couple of days. It was about stuff in the game (but not suitable for f7). Friend who contacted them about billing, some payment trouble, had three work days for an answer I think she said.
    17 days seems excessive! Can you outline the general trouble you needed help with? This interests me too.
    EDIT Just had a reply to a ticket made yesterday (on a sunday). It is now monday. The response time for a relatively plain issue (group of botters with screenshots that could not be added to an f7 ticket) had a response in less than a day.
    This is why I ask about the general issue your ticket concerns - if it is similar to the one about extra free transfers like the one further up in this thread, chances are it can't be easily resolved and the action requires bumping up to someone with the power to decide on such an issue. Maybe it even requires a general rule that will apply to all similar cases, which might be decided at a monthly meeting.

I briefly had some tech support added to my work description. There was one tier getting all calls or emails and could handle most stuff, another tier dealing with the more serious things that perhaps needed pitching back to work station leaders for morning meetings etc and finally the level I was at - a series of people with entirely different work descriptions and some mandate to make budget decisions and shuffle project work hours around between the different projects. This didn't happen a lot but when it did we had not so great plans for communication. It was taken seriously, just could take some time.

Hi! Thanks for the reply!

I believe my request to be fairly simple. My problem is that I never received the letter to kick off the Hytbold quest chain. Prior (and older) posts concerning this issue suggested reaching out to a GM, which I don't believe is an option. Others appeared to have success with opening a ticket. Hence, my ticket

Hi! Thanks for the reply!

I believe my request to be fairly simple. My problem is that I never received the letter to kick off the Hytbold quest chain. Prior (and older) posts concerning this issue suggested reaching out to a GM, which I don't believe is an option. Others appeared to have success with opening a ticket. Hence, my ticket
    Ohh, that should be no problem really. I think they were send out on auto at 84?
    Try f7 in the game and hang around a bit and someone really ought to be able to pop you that quest

Ohh, that should be no problem really. I think they were send out on auto at 84?
    Try f7 in the game and hang around a bit and someone really ought to be able to pop you that quest
    Thanks so much again for your reply. I tried f7 and on my macbook pro, this opened the in-game help menu which allows me to check FAQ or report a bug. Neither of those options really work for my problem.

Do you think I should open a second ticket?

I appreciate your help!

Thanks so much again for your reply. I tried f7 and on my macbook pro, this opened the in-game help menu which allows me to check FAQ or report a bug. Neither of those options really work for my problem.

Do you think I should open a second ticket?

I appreciate your help!
    Yup, I really think you should! Typically in the game they seem to respond fastish after /servertime 10am (and I suppose up to around midnight). There must be some gm on eu hours too because I saw a gold seller spammer be killed off at /servertime 4am the other week

Can't submit ticket via website

Just got back into the game after being gone for over a year and wanted to upgrade to VIP status. Paid via paypal for 3 months, but still showing premium. I tried to submit a ticket via their website but keeps failing the CAPctha, then when I finally thought it had passed, it times out. Not for sure how to get in contact with them as I can't seem to find a phone number. I guess if I don't have VIP status by tomorrow will have to contact paypal. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Artimys View Post
    Just got back into the game after being gone for over a year and wanted to upgrade to VIP status. Paid via paypal for 3 months, but still showing premium. I tried to submit a ticket via their website but keeps failing the CAPctha, then when I finally thought it had passed, it times out. Not for sure how to get in contact with them as I can't seem to find a phone number. I guess if I don't have VIP status by tomorrow will have to contact paypal. Any suggestions?
    I read somewhere (perhaps in-game) that paypal payment was having some big trouble... Can't help with that.
    Is it this place? https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us
    Yesterday I couldn't even load that page, let alone use it to make a ticket.
    I suggest sending a personal message to the blue name responsible for this thread or cordovan and ask for directions if the site is inaccessible.

Hi

I filed a problem on their website 20 days ago, and it's not a minor one , NO REPLY STILL

I do not see any superior workbench or forge in game, any of characters, so game is unplayable for me , can not craft essences or anything. Other players use it normally, i do not see it. Finished quests, GM's ingame tried several times to fix it, no luck.

20 days.

Other problem they ARE trying to help is constant crashing when enter-leave minas tirith or osgiliath

anyhow, support is not so suportive

How long is the turn around on open tickets? I have a friend that cant seem to get logged into game. Keeps saying ....The username and password combination you have entered was not valid. He has sent in a pw reset form about 10 times and has had an open ticket since last night. This is an old player trying to come back to game. Seems like an easy issue to fix but they are draggin thier feet. May deter people from coming back if they get this kind of service.

Quote Originally Posted by mystikal911 View Post
    How long is the turn around on open tickets? I have a friend that cant seem to get logged into game. Keeps saying ....The username and password combination you have entered was not valid. He has sent in a pw reset form about 10 times and has had an open ticket since last night. This is an old player trying to come back to game. Seems like an easy issue to fix but they are draggin thier feet. May deter people from coming back if they get this kind of service.
    How strange... I suggest you help your friend check the menus to select the right label for the ticket and also the clarity of the issue description.
    Seems that this is a thing that ought to be a very quick fix!
    Hope it works out.

Got a quick question. Where do i submit online codes (like the codes i get when i buy something from steam) now? The turbine site no longer works (obviously). Thank you very much in advance =)

Quote Originally Posted by MKJP_2014 View Post
    Got a quick question. Where do i submit online codes (like the codes i get when i buy something from steam) now? The turbine site no longer works (obviously). Thank you very much in advance =)
    Open the in-game store and up top somewhere is 'redeem code' to click

As far as I know, you can not currently add both games to the same account or add LOTRO to an old account that only has DDO. SSG needs to setup a single account store or have some easy method for merging accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Palinor_Phoenix_Mage View Post
    As far as I know, you can not currently add both games to the same account or add LOTRO to an old account that only has DDO. SSG needs to setup a single account store or have some easy method for merging accounts.
    Hi, I had to add another account when all I had was a DDO acc (but was a long time ago)

I sent a ticket 2 days ago but still no answer. My ticket id is 5807.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly233 View Post
    I sent a ticket 2 days ago but still no answer. My ticket id is 5807.
    Still waiting.

No offense just asking. How much time do you need for answering a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly233 View Post

No offense just asking. How much time do you need for answering a ticket?
    4th day and still waiting. Haha support service is a joke I think

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast