We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by belil View Post
    I submitted my customer support ticket back in early July, I got a response asking for more info to sort out my issue about 2 1/2 months afterwords, I submitted the info that day, and nothing back still and I'm kind of thinking I'll never hear anything back.
    This all feels dicey, I think SST inherited these Lifetime accounts from turbine and they like to mess with them because they absolutely just hate them and want them gone. I've never heard of support like this for any service ever and cant imagine any other reason why they'd purposefully burn customers like this otherwise.
    I'm not a lifer but I've been VIP for 8 years straight & my original ticket (#138293) has been ignored completely for 3 months. Haven't received a single reply. Started a second ticket (#145877) 2 weeks ago that, so far, has also been ignored.

I can't cancel my yearly sub or I would've.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post
    I'm not a lifer but I've been VIP for 8 years straight & my original ticket (#138293) has been ignored completely for 3 months. Haven't received a single reply. Started a second ticket (#145877) 2 weeks ago that, so far, has also been ignored.

I can't cancel my yearly sub or I would've.

Finally got resolve on my issue after waiting since July, so after months and months of waiting they claim I'm not the original owner and it's fraud. and oh boy.. I can tell you it is most definitely my account..

I've seen others talk about this same situation with lifetime accounts on these forums, you'd think they'd at least be a little worried about lawsuits from angry people who just want some sort of justice. If they just would have promptly said that they can't and won't help me back in July I think I would have just made a fresh account and started again.

Anyhow, after waiting this long for a reply, I wouldn't return even if they were helpful, the length of wait time was unforgivable, what if I need help again for something?! yikes.

I am horrified at some of these posts. I have been waiting for five weeks for a response to my ticket (cannot log in) and I can tell you, if they tell me that I am not the owner of my lifetime account, I am going to be seriously displeased - particularly if they wait months to do it. This is hands down the worst customer support I have ever seen for a game. Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by belil View Post
    Finally got resolve on my issue after waiting since July, so after months and months of waiting they claim I'm not the original owner and it's fraud. and oh boy.. I can tell you it is most definitely my account..

I've seen others talk about this same situation with lifetime accounts on these forums, you'd think they'd at least be a little worried about lawsuits from angry people who just want some sort of justice. If they just would have promptly said that they can't and won't help me back in July I think I would have just made a fresh account and started again.

Anyhow, after waiting this long for a reply, I wouldn't return even if they were helpful, the length of wait time was unforgivable, what if I need help again for something?! yikes.
    Sue? Your loss will be $200. You planning to sue for that? They know this by the way.

Premium Ingredient Crate

I purchased the premium ingredient crate but it says only subscribers can open it even though I am a subscriber. I put in a ticket for this but the gm just removed it from the ticket list and I never received a response back from them. Who should I contact about this?

Quote Originally Posted by LordSmooches View Post
    I purchased the premium ingredient crate but it says only subscribers can open it even though I am a subscriber. I put in a ticket for this but the gm just removed it from the ticket list and I never received a response back from them. Who should I contact about this?
    If you have your original ticket number let me know. Otherwise, file a new ticket and get me that number.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you have your original ticket number let me know. Otherwise, file a new ticket and get me that number.
    Thanks Cordovan the new ticket number is 5338057

Is it customer service even active these days? Becaue I lost important gear in ingame mail, its 14 days since I sent the ticket and still I dont have my items back. I sent another ticket also on SSG help website and no reaction. So I am just curious if I should continue to insist.
    Second Marshal Sneckie
    Dwarf minstrel
    Founder of Sid eb Yside kinship
    [EN-RP] Laurelin

Hello

"Getting in line to connect" message was playing about 4 hours before and no probs came back and tried over 20 times to log in and all I get is " Getting in line to Connect" and what makes matters worse is, I have made a subb to for the game. Not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaldur View Post
    Sue? Your loss will be $200. You planning to sue for that? They know this by the way.
    Normally, I would point out that this exact situation is the reason there are class action lawsuits. But so few people still play this game, even that is not a threat.

And on day 72, still no response on my customer "service" ticket. That lifetime subscription sure was a great buy!

In short story, since 26 march, I make ticket about one of my character not getting both deeds (T3 and Lead the Charge) in Woe T3. I complete it at least 5 times to that moment and never get deed, when members of my team not getting it too. Last night, I get response with something like that: "When you enter instance, if you want to complete deed, you need never leave it until you kill last boss, even for seconds to repair, or you don't get any deed". Ticket closed. Not only it takes 2 weeks to get that answer, it's clearly not right, because I seen people leaving and not leaving instances and they get or don't get deed. Talks about customer service right now...

Oh wow.
    I popped into the forum with one of my other accounts in my family to see what's going on with my unanswered support request. Like so many others here, I all of sudden cannot login. I can change my password without issue, the reset email comes to me.
    No reply from support in over 2 weeks.
    My account does not appear to be hacked (my toons in my kin have not been logged into since I last logged into them).
    I work in technical support and I can say without hesitation i would be fired if I didn't at least respond to a ticket within a few days, never mind more than 2 weeks.
    I have a lifetime account that is about 8 or so years old, that admittedly I had stopped playing for a while. I have since been back and have been playing again for the last year.

So mark me as another lifetime account that has been mysteriously suspended?!? I really don't even know as I still haven't gotten a single reply to my ticket or email (except for the initial "we have escalated your ticket")
    I got my $200 worth for sure over the years, but if it's not resolved quickly, SSG will be losing 3 accounts, because honestly it's a good game but not worth me starting over and buying everything again. And if i'm not playing, my wife and child (VIPs) won't play either.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn-Ack View Post
    Oh wow.
    I popped into the forum with one of my other accounts in my family to see what's going on with my unanswered support request. Like so many others here, I all of sudden cannot login. I can change my password without issue, the reset email comes to me.
    No reply from support in over 2 weeks.
    My account does not appear to be hacked (my toons in my kin have not been logged into since I last logged into them).
    I work in technical support and I can say without hesitation i would be fired if I didn't at least respond to a ticket within a few days, never mind more than 2 weeks.
    I have a lifetime account that is about 8 or so years old, that admittedly I had stopped playing for a while. I have since been back and have been playing again for the last year.

So mark me as another lifetime account that has been mysteriously suspended?!? I really don't even know as I still haven't gotten a single reply to my ticket or email (except for the initial "we have escalated your ticket")
    I got my $200 worth for sure over the years, but if it's not resolved quickly, SSG will be losing 3 accounts, because honestly it's a good game but not worth me starting over and buying everything again. And if i'm not playing, my wife and child (VIPs) won't play either.
    I feel your pain. I have two accounts - one for me and one for my husband. His works, mine doesn't, but he will not play without me. I filed my ticket on January 29, 2021. Still nothing. I have seen posts on Facebook from players who FINALLY heard from customer "service" after SIX MONTHS. Their problems were resolved, but at that point, not sure why anyone would still want to play this game.

What is going on with the support lately? I also made serious purchase in game store and it didn't appear at all. contacted support- silence.... Annoying !

I can't connect. Username/Password Incorrect. Reset password doesn't solve the problem.

I've open a ticket order #171113

I'm new player, started last December.
    Few bugs and connection problems aside (natural of every game), playing lotro have been a life savior in this pandemic. However the furture doesn't seem shiny.
    I already put 1770+ hours in this game, and when it starts to get the best part, the issues start>>>

I can't login to my account in any SSG pages or game.

My account is linked to my email therefore i can use the "forgot your username" and "forgot your password" however username didn't change and reset password doesn't work at all. I've tried few times now with simpler or more complex passwords. In the end, aways get same message...
    "The username and/or password provided is incorrect. Please try again. Username and password are case sensitive."

So I created a new account trying to reach the forum (but cannot creat a new thread) or in game suport.
    A little detail... i was playing at night without issues, went to to bed and few hours latter this problem started.... makes sense? None...

The future of Barasthruil is clouded!

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo_Oph View Post
    I've open a ticket order #171113

I'm new player, started last December.
    Few bugs and connection problems aside (natural of every game), playing lotro have been a life savior in this pandemic. However the furture doesn't seem shiny.
    I already put 1770+ hours in this game, and when it starts to get the best part, the issues start>>>

I can't login to my account in any SSG pages or game.

My account is linked to my email therefore i can use the "forgot your username" and "forgot your password" however username didn't change and reset password doesn't work at all. I've tried few times now with simpler or more complex passwords. In the end, aways get same message...
    "The username and/or password provided is incorrect. Please try again. Username and password are case sensitive."

So I created a new account trying to reach the forum (but cannot creat a new thread) or in game suport.
    A little detail... i was playing at night without issues, went to to bed and few hours latter this problem started.... makes sense? None...

The future of Barasthruil is clouded!
    Don't hold your breath. My ticket (for the exact same problem) has gone unanswered since January 25, 2021. My advice? Find a different game - and I say that as a lifetime VIP subscriber. The customer "service" in this game is by far the worst I have ever seen. Hope you have better luck than I have had!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Answermyticketplease View Post
    Don't hold your breath. My ticket (for the exact same problem) has gone unanswered since January 25, 2021. My advice? Find a different game - and I say that as a lifetime VIP subscriber. The customer "service" in this game is by far the worst I have ever seen. Hope you have better luck than I have had!
    I thought I was lucky at first. But now I'll just follow your advice...
    on the may 25th I got the automated reply.
    On the 26th +Karadoc from (Standing Stone Games Help) replied saying they have fowarded to the dedicated team, but I would experience some delay due to high number of tickets they had to handle.
    Few days later in the June 1th got an answer from Antares (Manager / Fraud Prevention) asking for account verification data.

Since it was a Manager (suposedly higher rank hierarchy), I thought my case was concluded, therefore they were asking for account verification for returning it to me. I realised how fool I was while reading the last sentence.

"Once this is confirmed, I will review further."

There I knew that up to that moment, close to none time were spent in my case, since they probably need to run a verification in each and every ticket their system receive.
    I still had some hope since a update was comming and thus lot of work. So I gave some time for them to work.

Now 17days after the ticket being issued I'm not hopeful anymore. They'll probably retaliate this post and maybe by the end of the year they solve my case, but who cares? I won't be able to play games anymore...
    I just hope this doesn't help with any of the friends in game which spend few Gs in this game...

Frustration is the word that defines LOTRO costumer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo_Oph View Post
    I thought I was lucky at first. But now I'll just follow your advice...
    on the may 25th I got the automated reply.
    On the 26th +Karadoc from (Standing Stone Games Help) replied saying they have fowarded to the dedicated team, but I would experience some delay due to high number of tickets they had to handle.
    Few days later in the June 1th got an answer from Antares (Manager / Fraud Prevention) asking for account verification data.

Since it was a Manager (suposedly higher rank hierarchy), I thought my case was concluded, therefore they were asking for account verification for returning it to me. I realised how fool I was while reading the last sentence.

"Once this is confirmed, I will review further."

There I knew that up to that moment, close to none time were spent in my case, since they probably need to run a verification in each and every ticket their system receive.
    I still had some hope since a update was comming and thus lot of work. So I gave some time for them to work.

Now 17days after the ticket being issued I'm not hopeful anymore. They'll probably retaliate this post and maybe by the end of the year they solve my case, but who cares? I won't be able to play games anymore...
    I just hope this doesn't help with any of the friends in game which spend few Gs in this game...

Frustration is the word that defines LOTRO costumer service.
    Oddly, I also got a message today (Progress!! It's only been 4+ months!) asking for verification, ending with the ominous "Once confirmed, I will review further." Maybe the fact that at least two of us actually got a reply (albeit likely autogenerated) is a cause for hope! What can I say - I'm a crazy optimist.

Angry

Oddly, I also got a message today (Progress!! It's only been 4+ months!) asking for verification, ending with the ominous "Once confirmed, I will review further." Maybe the fact that at least two of us actually got a reply (albeit likely autogenerated) is a cause for hope! What can I say - I'm a crazy optimist.
    Three new threads with same recurring issue with the login/recovery system. Eventually if this start happening with even more people, they will have to deal with that.

It's now coming up to 7 months since I opened a ticket about my account been hacked, I was a subscriber with a VIP account from day one and I have to say it's shocking how I have been ignored, after countless message I have sent I've had only three replies, two of which said you were still looking into it, the last message a week ago asked for all my original details and now yet again I have heard nothing.
    Have you any idea how frustrating it is talking to a brick wall?
    In sheer desperation I am posting here hoping someone will take notice!

Milogrim, once a proud adventurer, now a ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Garibaldi66 View Post
    It's now coming up to 7 months since I opened a ticket about my account been hacked, I was a subscriber with a VIP account from day one and I have to say it's shocking how I have been ignored, after countless message I have sent I've had only three replies, two of which said you were still looking into it, the last message a week ago asked for all my original details and now yet again I have heard nothing.
    Have you any idea how frustrating it is talking to a brick wall?
    In sheer desperation I am posting here hoping someone will take notice!

Milogrim, once a proud adventurer, now a ghost.
    You have two months more than me (I have been waiting five months, finally got a response two weeks ago for more information, which I promptly provided, and ..... silence). I have been very vocal here, on Facebook, on Twitter, really everywhere. It has made zero difference to SSG. They simply do not care. I have met some nice fellow ignorees, and candidly I am probably getting more pleasure from ragging on SSG than I would playing the game at this point, but I still want to be able to log into the game I paid for. I understand your frustration, believe me. But unless posting here makes you feel better, as it does me, you should realize that it will make not one whit of difference to SSG.

You have two months more than me (I have been waiting five months, finally got a response two weeks ago for more information, which I promptly provided, and ..... silence). I have been very vocal here, on Facebook, on Twitter, really everywhere. It has made zero difference to SSG. They simply do not care. I have met some nice fellow ignorees, and candidly I am probably getting more pleasure from ragging on SSG than I would playing the game at this point, but I still want to be able to log into the game I paid for. I understand your frustration, believe me. But unless posting here makes you feel better, as it does me, you should realize that it will make not one whit of difference to SSG.
    It seems reading this thread wasn't the best idea to get my hopes up. Yes, I got the same issues about logging in.
    Apparently, my account still exists. The password has been reset because of inactivity. And somehow, my e-mail isn't the one connected to the account anymore. I don't know which one would be, if any. So I can't use the password recovery to access my account again.
    Posted a ticket about it 3 months ago. Reading the last few posts my hopes are I might be able to get back online by Christmas.

Calling this customer support would be an insult to every other customer support team anywhere, malfunctioning as they may be.

Why don't we gather all the players that are pissed about this, and sue SSG? If it is a legal action with a lot of people, it has enormous chances of working out and forcing them to fix this terrible service.
    I am not from US, so I have no clue how I could do that from abroad, but why don't a group from US do that? There are actually an army of attorneys begging for customers to come to them with something to sue. Set up a Facebook group and gather everyone interested there, then go!

I have just raised a ticket with support today and after going through this thread i am not very hopeful. I am a returning player for the past 2 weeks, not vip yet but have been seriously considering resubbing when suddenly today my account has been suspended without reason. When i logged to the forum i got this message:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Nov 19 2048, 01:16 PM"

I have lived/worked in 6 different countries and had around a dozen customer service and technical support jobs and what i am seeing in this thread is by far the worst support i have ever heard of. Anything that looks remotely like this pathetic excuse for a customer service would have been reworked and restructured anywhere else a long time ago or at least started to. I've never seen such atrocious treatment from a company to its customers even in a post-communist 3rd world country. I'm really hoping these posts are exceptions to the rule, but they look to many to be the case.

I am only posting this to add to the count of the unhappy customers in case a fix is being put that will help players in the future. If by some miracle my case is being answered within 5 days which is a reasonable time for a support case in any company in a civilised country, i will continue playing, if not, goodbye LOTRO it was fun while it lasted.

It's 2021 and where's the tech support???

<Taps screen>

"HELLO? HELLLLOOO! IS THERE ANYONE THERE? I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF TICKETS THAT NEED SERVICING!"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000008e75/01006/signature.png]Orien[/charsig]

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast